Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

bag em and tag em posted:

hahahaha look at this guy! Looks like SOMEONE doesn't know who the president is

poo poo dawg, you got me

Didn't do my research before posting. Had no idea the predisent was noted C-SPAM mod Bumlord J Strumpf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
So it's not a wall, it's steel slats. But walls are wheels.

Are slats wheels, too?

OMG there is no way people from the future will understand any of this Orwellian nightmare.

Carl Von Awesomwitz
May 2, 2006

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died

Nocheez posted:

OMG there is no way people from the future will understand any of this Orwellian nightmare.

good thing people will soon be phased out

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Trump's knowledge of political and economic affairs have been retarded as a result of living in an insulated environment comprised of sycophants from his early childhood throughout his adulthood.

E: I'm starting college again soon and just making sure I can use these terms appropriately.

graham cracker fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jan 11, 2019

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

graham cracker posted:

Trump's knowledge of political and economical affairs has been retarded as a result of living in an insulated environment comprised of sycophants from his early childhood throughout his adulthood.

Whoa WTF are you suggesting he's a Fox News viewer who has no idea how the world works because a hateful, biased channel full of clueless retards has been filling his brain with garbageshit for decades? Come on. No way.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

graham cracker posted:

Trump's knowledge of political and economic affairs have been retarded as a result of living in an insulated environment comprised of sycophants from his early childhood throughout his adulthood.

E: I'm starting college again soon and just making sure I can use these terms appropriately.

Yes, Plato.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

I think I should have used "has" instead of "have", it just doesn't seem right.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

maybe you should go back to high school first

e: actually dont you wont fit in with the new elite in trumps america

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

graham cracker posted:

He’s also lazy and dumb.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Former DILF posted:

maybe you should go back to high school first

e: actually dont you wont fit in with the new elite in trumps america

Dude I'm shitposting here, don't steal my thunder with shittier posts please.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Hannity: Now you said earlier today that it's likely that you're very likely going to throw your car battery into the ocean how soon will that happen?

POTUS: Now if we don't make a deal with AutoZone most likely I will do that. I would actually say I would I can't imagine any reason why not because I'm allowed to do it. The law is 100 percent on my side.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Elevator Screamer posted:

I'm not American so I know jackshit about how your politics work, but wouldn't Turmp using Presidential measures to secure government funding for something that hasn't been written into law by the legislative branch be some kind of bad hombre poo poo?

Using 'emergency' power to spend tax dollars on something that hasn't been passed by elected representatives sounds a lot like taxation without representation, and I seem to recall the founders weren't fond of that concept.

Taxation Without Representation was us not having actual representation in the British parliament even though they could tax us and stuff like that. So this isn't the same kind of thing.

That same kind of thing is called "the population of Washington DC".

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

is pepsi ok posted:

Hannity: Now you said earlier today that it's likely that you're very likely going to throw your car battery into the ocean how soon will that happen?

POTUS: Now if we don't make a deal with AutoZone most likely I will do that. I would actually say I would I can't imagine any reason why not because I'm allowed to do it. The law is 100 percent on my side.

Lol that would be the first time trump said/did something true and fully legal.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

graham cracker posted:

Dude I'm shitposting here, don't steal my thunder with shittier posts please.

you have no idea who youre dealing with

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

Former DILF posted:

you have no idea who youre dealing with

This is a weak monologue. Keep it up, you're so close!

E: mention your POWER!!!!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

my wife

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

graham cracker posted:

I wish this was the Twilight Zone movie set.

Too soon?

This made me laugh my head off like an idiot!

Now I am thinking about how similar Trump enthusiasts are to Vic Morrow's (RIP) racist character in that movie.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
So this Cohen public testimony in front of Congress feels like it matters. Like a lot, right?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
ignore me lmao

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jan 11, 2019

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

gonna be rad when he starts using the draft to make people to do unpaid labor at the wall

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nocheez posted:

So this Cohen public testimony in front of Congress feels like it matters. Like a lot, right?

I’m hoping it doesn’t gently caress up mueller, but yeah it will be very embarrassing for the dotard. Dude is trying to reduce his sentence. Will spill the beans, been caught in lies to congress before, so he’s gonna dump. Congress has been talking with mueller on what they can actually ask, which is good.

I’m just tired of this, I want Friday’s to be the same.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083554782923632640

wut?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I Was The Fury posted:

gonna be rad when he starts using the draft to make people to do unpaid labor at the wall

sad: drafting citizens to do unpaid labor at the border
rad: drafting citizens to do unpaid labor at border adjacent estates

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1083558217135853568

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

“300 us citizens are killed by illegals each week”

- trumptranslator

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Burt Sexual posted:

“300 us citizens are killed by illegals each week”

- trumptranslator

Maybe he might be referring to illegal drug deaths, from all that mexican fentanyl being flown in from china.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is exactly why he posted it and not corrected it

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Maybe he couldn't fit the word heroin in the tweet

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Powershift posted:

Maybe he might be referring to illegal drug deaths, from all that mexican fentanyl being flown in from china.

The AI is not trained up enough to accurately interpret a flaming piss covered vagina neck.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I fly tomorrow morning to LAX from GRR (and back again a week later).

I also fly out on the 31st from GRR to BRU (and back a week later). I’m ffuuuuuccckkked aren’t I?

cnut
May 3, 2016

ratbert90 posted:

I fly tomorrow morning to LAX from GRR and on the 31st from GRR to BRU. I’m ffuuuuuccckkked aren’t I?

:911:

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"True."

ratbert90 posted:

I fly tomorrow morning to LAX from GRR and on the 31st from GRR to BRU. I’m ffuuuuuccckkked aren’t I?

Just be glad you don't have to fly to GRRM, that flight would take FOREVER and you'd probably die sexily.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ratbert90 posted:

I fly tomorrow morning to LAX from GRR (and back again a week later).

I also fly out on the 31st from GRR to BRU (and back a week later). I’m ffuuuuuccckkked aren’t I?

You shaved an hour off your airport time. Each flight.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

boscoman
May 14, 2004

Eats like a meal...

Is the dude on the far left pissing?
:yooge:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

300 Americans escape to Mexico every day! Let's build the wall to keep Americans from escaping!

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
:same: but that one that grows giant

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I thought he meant they just walked out.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1083513840418066432

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

lol do it you fat oval office