Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Mayor Dave posted:

Pho sucks, it's just a big bowl of soup

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I had delicious pho for lunch today. Food chat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

PAST OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY: I AM YOUR FUTURE

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Losing 300 Americans a week. Lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Doc Walrus posted:

I'll tell your friend what I tell everyone: :justpost: in COOKING WITH C-SPAM!
We're currently doing a cooking challenge which is accepting entries until January 15th. The theme is BURGERNOMICS: Make a good dish (any kind of dish) which costs less than a big mac does in your area.
Also, empty quoting my posts makes you stronger every time you do it

He got a kichenadi mixer the other day, so could have some nice break recpies coming

if he would

:justpost:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol haha trump

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

sorry AOC, if you own this hard you can't delete it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

pho, pho is... it's not just a big bowl of soup, it's not something you just dump something on

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Calibanibal posted:

Authentically ethnic peoples prepared a foodstuff which I then consumed, and with it a wisp of their authenticity became a part of me. Money can't buy happiness but it can buy worldliness

It's okay to like things.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
get tendon in your pho and thank me later

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

the prez is about to declare full dictatorship by invoking national emergency powers and we're going "lol haha trump"

im drinking about it as hard as i can ok

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Joe Lieberman, Methusalah: actually I am the bread of life

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

DEATH
https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/status/1083579933316632576

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

what's the alternative, pal

the president will declare emergency powers and mass protests will arise across the country. every major highway blocked by the throngs, government buildings seized and liberated, the police and army laying down their arms and joining the People. in unison the masses will cry out "jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb!"

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've been working under the assumption that this whole thing was about making a larger point that people in the trump thread will just start repeating stuff merely because they had read it a bunch of times.

If so he was totally right by the way but trump thread doesn't think that it is a smart thread so not sure if he accomplished anything here.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

not the same not the same this is american on american crime, doesnt coutn

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

freckle posted:

I've been working under the assumption that this whole thing was about making a larger point that people in the trump thread will just start repeating stuff merely because they had read it a bunch of times.

If so he was totally right by the way but trump thread doesn't think that it is a smart thread so not sure if he accomplished anything here.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

freckle posted:

what are you talking about

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

the prez is about to declare full dictatorship by invoking national emergency powers and we're going "lol haha trump"

"rofl, lmao brrrrumb!" i holler, blood and teeth streaming from my mouth after a beefy nazi bashes me in the gob with the butt of his m16, i'm being dragged to the correction hole again for STROMBO GANG on the section of border wall I'm building

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Joementum posted:

sorry AOC, if you own this hard you can't delete it

joe lieberman, who is NOT even a democrat

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I have hundreds of dear irl friends following this thread but they're all too shy to post. Too bad. I could use the empty quotes

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

FactsAreUseless posted:

Posting about. We're posting.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

pho, pho is... it's not just a big bowl of soup, it's not something you just dump something on

pho is a meat dish with a broth sauce

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

BITCH i will loving run to the nearest computer to post "LOL TUP!!!!!!" after I see the ICBM missiles being launched and then spread my rear end open towards the sky and pray one hits me directly and exactly on my freaking BALLS!!!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

triple sulk posted:

アメリカのワイットホウスでトランプさんピステイップ2を作ります。

This is akerica bitch post english

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i found out that the wyoming oil and gas industry has a problem with stolen compressor engines

these are the things that keep natural gas pipelines flowing smoothly by pressurizing the gas

people just straight up steal these engines lol what the gently caress

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yeah, same

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Flavius Aetass posted:

pho is a meat dish with a broth sauce
it's

it's a series of foods

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

freckle posted:

There's more to my brand than this

But yeah, essentially

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i wish really fatty/gristly meat didnt set off my gag reflex, since so many people tell me how great it is if you can swallow it

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Reality Winter posted:

This is akerica bitch post english

Trump

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
It's back!

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1083579511889973250?s=19

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

power word- Jeb! posted:

at this point i hate centrists waaaaaaaaay more than republicans

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Elderbean posted:

Pho is delicious but Ramen is more comforting. There's nothing like a good Ramen place.

agreed

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Chinatown posted:

get tendon in your pho and thank me later

It took a year and a half to get one don in the white house and you think a restaurant is just gonna hand me ten of the fuckin things?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

meme magic

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

power word- Jeb! posted:

The only good stance Joe Lieberman ever had was banning video games.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

what's the alternative, pal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgKQTtLTbsg

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

reignofevil posted:

It took a year and a half to get one don in the white house and you think a restaurant is just gonna hand me ten of the fuckin things?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
pho is like a massage for your taste buds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

freckle posted:

haha he repeated the post about repeating posts