Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

My mom once caught me playing SSX Tricky at full volume while faking sick. She said she could hear the game before even getting to the front door then said "Trickayyy" in a mocking tone. Lmao my mom rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My mom once caught me playing SSX Tricky at full volume while faking sick. She said she could hear the game before even getting to the front door then said "Trickayyy" in a mocking tone. Lmao my mom rules.

lmao A classic.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I accidentally saved over my mother's Shadow Hearts 2 file, freaked out mid-save and ripped the memory card out of the system, erasing all our files, then started crying.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

I accidentally saved over my mother's Shadow Hearts 2 file, freaked out mid-save and ripped the memory card out of the system, erasing all our files, then started crying.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

She also said I looked like I had AIDS once, out of the blue, which is honestly one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life. That's probably why I started talking about AIDS so much.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The upstairs plumbing dripped down into the basement and broke the N64 and my mom just boxed that thing up and returned it to Wal-Mart for a brand new one even though we bought it two years earlier on preorder from Electronics Boutique.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then I slipped on a banana peel, tore my pants, and knocked over a bowling ball that hit a structural beam which collapsed the wall of my bedroom that faces the street, revealing my rear end and small balls to all the other kids in the neighborhood.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

She also said I looked like I had AIDS once, out of the blue, which is honestly one of the funniest things I've ever heard in my life. That's probably why I started talking about AIDS so much.

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Then I slipped on a banana peel, tore my pants, and knocked over a bowling ball that hit a structural beam which collapsed the wall of my bedroom that faces the street, revealing my rear end and small balls to all the other kids in the neighborhood.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol funny moms ftmfw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They ruined the cutscene, but also I didn't know that about forest water in a bottle.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

They ruined the cutscene, but also I didn't know that about forest water in a bottle.

me either, wtf

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

windwaker ftw. glad i didnt miss much

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Salty Boombacks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Salty Boombacks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HY-EEP!

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

excellent

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is awesome lmfao.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the first time playing this game i was missing a single heart piece and it was probably from this minigame

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The original Wind Waker is how I met my roommates in college. What????

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this is the worst battleship luck lmao

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

kaboom hoipe

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The original Wind Waker is how I met my roommates in college. What????

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Godlike pattern, holy gently caress.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

this is the worst battleship luck lmao

I'm sorry, what? It's Kaboom.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm sorry, what? It's Kaboom.

Okay?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The double widows peaked Demonius gamer ftw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The double widows peaked Demonius gamer ftw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Codekeeper posted:

You mean the thread that generates $1000 in emote and avatar purchases for the forums in about 4 days each GDQ? The thread where people got banned for posting official Nintendo artwork? Those degenerates.

Laughing at this again.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Win Waker

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Laughing at this again.

I just realized that guy was serious and he hasn't posted since last year's AGDQ

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

How did he even find this thread

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I just realized that guy was serious and he hasn't posted since last year's AGDQ
Yeah. lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

this website is awesome

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it's time for a Wind Waker Fun Fact: the red goddess statue has a nose and the blue one has a mouth and the yellow one has ears

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Yeah. lmfao

lmao jesus

extremebuff posted:

this website is awesome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GameCube posted:

it's time for a Wind Waker Fun Fact: the red goddess statue has a nose and the blue one has a mouth and the yellow one has ears

lol Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Linkus ftw. Seeing him getting the barrier skip first try at SGDQ 2018 was so drat sick