Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

seagull :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One of my favorite cutscenes of all time, of all games. I also like the Bolero of Fire one in OOT a lot. And when the rocker Zora dies in MM.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Wind Waker is my favorite video game, ever. Everything about it is epic. Thank you Nintendo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Boss ####as only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiYHGM2HHN8

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Patty's episode 3 Vader yell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Homey busting his poo poo because of a Dude Where's My Car ref in 2019. Game on. Keep grinding forever.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This is it. The temple I did twice because I waited in the car instead of ensuring my mom didn't turn off the GC.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This is it. The temple I did twice because I waited in the car instead of ensuring my mom didn't turn off the GC.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Makar shredding during the boss cutscene. Get him gangsta.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao. But he's right, this boss music is awesome.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This is by far the best Zelda game, god drat

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't even know there was this mask in the game. And I hate it. I hope it doesn't win.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Makar melting balls smooth off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk-9ihcy2R8&t=13s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo...

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i havent seen this with the new tech, rad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Item sliding almost takes some of the fun out of it for me lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The whole run I mean. I guess it's better than watching someone roll a lot but having to use the windwaker to hyper swim was cool.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This + pit of trials in TYD.. actual fun challenges in single player games. I miss those..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This + pit of trials in TYD.. actual fun challenges in single player games. I miss those..

Ever played Gears?

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Think it's about time I buy Bravely Second...

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
heavent had a chance at all to watch any of this..turning on now..only read like 20 pages of the thread

1) was there really a guy from this forum running there..?
2) I heard wormskull pwn'd some freaking people in the "games thread." can i get a link for that??

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
great 3 seconds in and an announcer keeps yelling Orb.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
why is the announcer so much more sassier than before? used to be a nice girl..now its some disney channel sarcastic character tier bullshit. WTF!!!!!!

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

malibu anime posted:

2) I heard wormskull pwn'd some freaking people in the "games thread." can i get a link for that??

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3874331&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=12#post491524934

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

wtf lmao weird how things come full circle https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3879170&userid=223957
^^ this was the guy posting in fyad yesterday :D he made a new account lol

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

malibu anime posted:

wtf lmao weird how things come full circle https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3879170&userid=223957
^^ this was the guy posting in fyad yesterday :D he made a new account lol

lol he was false flag posting to save his hentai thread

OtterBoy posted:

ban them all. anyone who ever wants to "run a game" is probably hosed in the brain, completely

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like Diablo 2 runs but SC Normal is fail. The game just barely starts for god sake.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just realized the runner is wearing a chainmail tunic. :cheerdoge:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

diablo runs so boring :negative:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's not very hype for this marathon but I watch them a lot when I'm just chillin.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

basing a run entirely on a loot table being kind is poison for a marathon, but I can see casual speed runs being fun to chill with.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
And we're over estimate, lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No clones Baal hype!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Off to gdq for a week of on-camera work; brought one outfit for the entire time.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The Games thread was openly lamenting the absence of the gross prize dude when he was gone for 2 straight prize segments yesterday.They love that hosed up gross freak.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol this divinity run where he's just juggling barrels for a half hour seems cool.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

Lol this divinity run where he's just juggling barrels for a half hour seems cool.

80+ hour game done in 30 minutes

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I can't actually watch this run because i'm still in act 2 and don't want to get spoiled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

lmao @ having to completely restart over because he hosed his quicksaves.