Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
can bezos soon to be ex-wife sell her half of the Amazon shares and tank the share value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

I'm doing my part.

For now, at least, gonna have to decide soon if we're gonna have kids otherwise we'll start running in to the age range where there's more likely to be complications.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Can we talk about Ed edd n Eddy some more because that show was loving wild

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Lawman 0 posted:

Do people think these are funny

C'mon have you ever read the Bible it's hilarious

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Tumpman gonna set the shitdown record. Ah yeah, friends

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Avirosb posted:

I think the fact that people have read the bible is hilarious *tips fedora and strolls out of the thread*

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

So how quickly could a shutdown be stopped/people be payed at this point, anyway? Are we a lock for this being the longest shutdown no matter what?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

w a l l o f m i r r o r s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGTvOXvsENM

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

freckle posted:

I think the fact that people have read the bible is hilarious *tips fedora and strolls out of the thread*

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Thoguh posted:

I'm doing my part.

For now, at least, gonna have to decide soon if we're gonna have kids otherwise we'll start running in to the age range where there's more likely to be complications.

yeah it sucks when that starts to happen because you feel guilty but then you remember that trump is president

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Can you imagine anyone here to study or get a degree wanting to loving stay here now lmfao

This place is going to turn into Gilead in the next 25 years due to brain drain

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Avirosb posted:

I honestly cannot comprehend what the gently caress is happening in the bible. Everything is crazy and it's written as if it'd been run through Google translate 20 times.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

univbee posted:

So how quickly could a shutdown be stopped/people be payed at this point, anyway? Are we a lock for this being the longest shutdown no matter what?

well the senate left town afaik and the east coast is going to get some snow this weekend. whether it’s going to be enough to impact travel or close the government is anyone’s guess

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Huh I never noticed that monster kit, I bet Ed was into table top games or naval reenactments on gravy seas

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Thoguh posted:

I'm doing my part.

same. Going to get melonballed in a few weeks.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

cmon dan, this isnt even close

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

"Jeff Bezons forced a bot to read 1000 hours of romance novels and also biology textbooks, then had it write sexts for him"

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

No. 6 posted:

I honestly cannot comprehend what the gently caress is happening in the bible. Everything is crazy and it's written as if it'd been run through Google translate 20 times.

First off, the KJV is something like a 6th or 8th-generation translation, not to mention loaded with 17th-century political baggage. The bible itself is also interwoven from multiple sources written centuries apart which results in things like weird repetition and contradiction.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/nywolforg/status/1083692559132749825?s=09

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

No. 6 posted:

Congratulations you found the problem op
Next lesson: the multiple versions and the acrophya

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

if the piss hog doesnt declare the emergency today he never will imo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Also
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

:same:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Agean90 posted:

if the piss hog doesnt declare the emergency today he never will imo

lol if Trump's too scared of confrontation to send this to the courts and congress won't make a deal then we are well and truly hosed

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1083381085528969216

my president

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Thoguh posted:

I'm doing my part.

I don't think I could have a kid and stay financially solvent since it would add ~14k to my existing debt and also add a person worth of expenses/possibly force my wife to cut back/stop working to take care of the kid.

By the time I might be able to bear it financially, we will be too old to have them.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
Can't wait to eat a jambalaya MRE with the troops staying at my house

Martial the law, martial the wall

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Mitch McConnell is going to successfully destroy the US government by refusing to allow a vote on a funding bill.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Thoguh posted:

Mitch McConnell is going to successfully destroy the US government by refusing to allow a vote on a funding bill.

my hero

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lol if Trump's too scared of confrontation to send this to the courts and congress won't make a deal then we are well and truly hosed

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

i love how the republican position is immigrants are taking american jobs, but the good immigrants are the ones that take the good american jobs

e: i guess that's partially why their position has become "immigrants will rape you and murder your family"

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

the legendary wheel wall ...

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Flavius Aetass posted:

i love how the republican position is immigrants are taking american jobs, but the good immigrants are the ones that take the good american jobs

e: i guess that's partially why their position has become "immigrants will rape you and murder your family"

Less about jobs now and more about drugs raping and murder

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Lawman 0 posted:

Congratulations you found the problem op
Next lesson: the multiple versions and the acrophya

It's trash

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/chrisconte/status/1083726168396914689

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

why are they marching when they clearly have a car?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Thoguh posted:

I'm glad
Second republic now

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

ya gotta microwave badaboom

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

my favorite part is the implication that venomous snakes eat people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Thoguh posted:

I'm doing my part.

not having kids rules. otoh, my lib wife just got a liz warren action figure in the mail so maybe not having a spouse could rule, too