Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

CmdrRiker posted:

5.9 gals/100 miles is a weird way to say 17mpg.

This made me realize that my car turned 15yo this year. Can't wait to inevitably deal with some of my very own BWM poo poo.

Listing it that way makes it much easier to compare fuel savings for different vehicles. A 13mpg car takes 7.7 gal to go 100mi, that 17mpg car takes 5.9gal so you can see that you save 1.8gal for every 100mi driven or it costs a out $4 more per 100 miles (in current gas prices of $2/gal.

Most people would think that adding 4 mpg of fuel efficiency would have similar savings regardless of the absolute starting point, but that would be incorrect. To see this we can compare a 26mpg car vs a 30mpg car. At 26mpg it takes 3.8gals to go 100 miles and at 30mpg it takes 3.3gal, now we only saved $1 per 100 miles with the "same" jump in efficiency. Those gains get smaller and smaller the higher you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

Thanatosian posted:

In fairness, the several-year-old fully-loaded truck he had before was probably only getting 13 MPG. 30% improvement!

Assuming you drive roughly 833 miles a month (~10k miles per year), each truck has a 36 gal tank, and fuel is $2 per gal:

((833 miles per month / (36 gal tank * 13mpg)))(36 gal tank * $2 per gal) - ((833 miles per month / (36 gal tank * 17mpg)))(36 gal tank * $2 per gal)
((833 / (36 * 13)))(36 * 2) - ((833 / (36 * 17)))(36 * 2) = ~$30 saved per month

If all of those assumptions are pretty close to reality (and nothing ever changes, ha) then hopefully the interest per month is no more than $30 so he can break even. Kinda an infinitesimal plus for the environment, though.

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

CmdrRiker posted:

Assuming you drive roughly 833 miles a month (~10k miles per year), each truck has a 36 gal tank, and fuel is $2 per gal:

((833 miles per month / (36 gal tank * 13mpg)))(36 gal tank * $2 per gal) - ((833 miles per month / (36 gal tank * 17mpg)))(36 gal tank * $2 per gal)
((833 / (36 * 13)))(36 * 2) - ((833 / (36 * 17)))(36 * 2) = ~$30 saved per month

If all of those assumptions are pretty close to reality (and nothing ever changes, ha) then hopefully the interest per month is no more than $30 so he can break even. Kinda an infinitesimal plus for the environment, though.

You could have done all of this without ever touching the size of the tank FYI (which you can see cuz every instance of it turns into a 1/1 term). But ya, this is the type of analysis one would need to do to see if the savings makes sense. And quite often it doesn't especially not as the sole rationale.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Where do you live that you manage to only drive 10k miles a year and gas is $2/gal :lol:

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

BlackMK4 posted:

Where do you live that you manage to only drive 10k miles a year and gas is $2/gal :lol:

10k miles is a poor assumption; but gas is pretty cheap in the US right now, like $2.20/gal average including states like California that have super expensive fuel. I filled up yesterday for $1.98/gal in Minnesota :smug:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I'm still paying >$3/gal in Arizona, but it is premium. I think regular is still like $2.70/gal locally. You bastard.

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

Raldikuk posted:

Listing it that way makes it much easier to compare fuel savings for different vehicles. A 13mpg car takes 7.7 gal to go 100mi, that 17mpg car takes 5.9gal so you can see that you save 1.8gal for every 100mi driven or it costs a out $4 more per 100 miles (in current gas prices of $2/gal.

Most people would think that adding 4 mpg of fuel efficiency would have similar savings regardless of the absolute starting point, but that would be incorrect. To see this we can compare a 26mpg car vs a 30mpg car. At 26mpg it takes 3.8gals to go 100 miles and at 30mpg it takes 3.3gal, now we only saved $1 per 100 miles with the "same" jump in efficiency. Those gains get smaller and smaller the higher you go.

BEHOLD: MY CAPE posted:

Outside of the United States fuel consumption figures are almost universally stated as volume/distance (of course in metric L/100km) because it is more intuitive to use linear measures than inverse measures.

Well, gently caress. I never thought about it like that.

Raldikuk posted:

You could have done all of this without ever touching the size of the tank FYI (which you can see cuz every instance of it turns into a 1/1 term). But ya, this is the type of analysis one would need to do to see if the savings makes sense. And quite often it doesn't especially not as the sole rationale.

Yeah, being explicit with the units of measurement helped me think about it more clearly. The units cancel out (like you said).

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

BlackMK4 posted:

Raldikuk posted:

10k miles is a poor assumption; but gas is pretty cheap in the US right now, like $2.20/gal average including states like California that have super expensive fuel. I filled up yesterday for $1.98/gal in Minnesota :smug:

Hey! I looked up an average annual miles driven statistic for a 65+yr old man. So take that.

I used $2 per gal in my calculation because I'm in MN too. :toot:

Ixian
Oct 9, 2001

Many machines on Ix....new machines
Pillbug
Bad With Money 2019: Math is the root of all evil

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

Ixian posted:

Bad With Money 2019: Math is the root of all evil

I don't know poo poo about math. I don't like math. I don't TRUST math.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
You are all crazy if you think gas is going to remain cheap. That dude is a doofus for buying a lovely truck of course, but keeping the truck for the 4 times a year you need it and buying something that gets 4x better mileage for daily driving would save them a lot of money over the 8 year term, if they actually could stomach the shame of driving a hybrid or whatever.

Ixian
Oct 9, 2001

Many machines on Ix....new machines
Pillbug

Nocheez posted:

You are all crazy if you think gas is going to remain cheap. That dude is a doofus for buying a lovely truck of course, but keeping the truck for the 4 times a year you need it and buying something that gets 4x better mileage for daily driving would save them a lot of money over the 8 year term, if they actually could stomach the shame of driving a hybrid or whatever.

Pretty sure no one in this thread is thinking "gas is cheap, time for the pickup of my dreams. Think of all the groceries it can carry!"

Or if they are, clearly they haven't done the math :rimshot:

uvar
Jul 25, 2011

Avoid breathing
radioactive dust.
College Slice

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Somebody compare that average engagement ring cost to the average household income, and see if the De Beers marketing play is still holding up

Boring but I was curious:

https://www.ssa.gov/cgi-bin/netcomp.cgi?year=2017 posted:

The "raw" average wage is $48,251.57. The median wage is estimated to be $31,561.49. <calculations snipped>
So at $7829, an average engagement ring costs two or three months pre-tax income. Advertising works!

SiGmA_X
May 3, 2004
SiGmA_X
Should I let my car get repoed?
https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/aek84d/should_i_let_my_car_get_repoed/

quote:

Hi

Current situation: I make 85K, have 2 cars (250 a month and 409 a month) and mortgage payment of 1850 (with taxes and insurance etc).

I am basically living check to check, and i hate this feeling. I have $350 in my bank right now and my car payment is 409.

Should 1

A) Let the car get repoed (saving me 409 +170 insurance) per month

(I already have a house and another useful car so I dont "need" a 2nd car)

B) I get paid on the 15th, just keep making the payment/ keep living check to check / keep my credit score decent, and hopefully get a raise next year

quote:

Why isnt there an option C to sell the car you don't need? Even if you take a monetary loss its likely still a better option than taking the hit on your credit from ceasing payments.

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

uvar posted:

Boring but I was curious:

So at $7829, an average engagement ring costs two or three months pre-tax income. Advertising works!

I don't understand why this continues to work. I can't ask my female friends because I don't want to sound judgemental.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

BEHOLD: MY CAPE posted:

Outside of the United States fuel consumption figures are almost universally stated as volume/distance (of course in metric L/100km) because it is more intuitive to use linear measures than inverse measures.

I would say this depends. I'm car shopping now in Taiwan (I'll say no more about it being bwm) but in all the pamphlets they usually give both km/l and l/100 km. On the dash they will tell me km/l on all the cars I'm looking at.

This was very confusing at first becausost of the info I could find about these cars in English were from British car websites (who knew Suzuki stopped selling cars in the US) and I was wowed by all these superminis having ridiculously high MPGs coming from American cars. Then I learned that British and American gallons are not the same size. They still are like twice the milage of alot of US sedans though

Foma
Oct 1, 2004
Hello, My name is Lip Synch. Right now, I'm making a post that is anti-bush or something Micheal Moore would be proud of because I and the rest of my team lefty friends (koba1t included) need something to circle jerk to.

Hoodwinker posted:

Everybody knows 8 years of bad gas mileage is more expensive than paying for an entirely new vehicle, you IDIOT

I for one am glad they are thinking about the environment.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

CmdrRiker posted:

I don't understand why this continues to work. I can't ask my female friends because I don't want to sound judgemental.

It's not exactly black magic why it works; marketing is the application of psychology to prey on people's fears and vanity. When it comes to marriage and relationships, most women have been socialized to expect a husband to take care of them in some way, or at least be able to. Not only does the ring help quantify that mate's value as a provider, it signals how much they value you. Most people when asked are going to tell you that money alone doesn't make a good mate, but when you present them with a situation in which someone spends less than the norm on them, they get uncomfortable and dissatisfied. There's the joke about the guy who takes a woman to McDonald's for a date and only lets her order off the dollar menu; everyone knows this guy isn't worth seeing again and he's a comical dirtbag figure. Add in that it's taboo to talk about money except obliquely and in jokes, yet everyone is interested in what others make/have, and you end up with this hosed up situation in which everyone is in a competition to light the most money on fire. Rings are a huuuge status symbol among many women. I'm fortunate in being rainman's cousin so most of that stuff just doesn't work on me, but I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't very pleased that my husband could and was willing to spend 3 months on a ring if I wanted one.

It's objectively dumb to spend money on things you can't afford, but at a certain point it just comes down to preferences and values. I don't wear much jewelry and a lot of the reasons its worn just don't interest me, so a large outlay for it is bananas for me. That said, I'm sure many people would think my hobby expenses are stupid af.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Got a little over $2000 in birthday & holiday money

OP posted:

The last thing I want to do is spend it all. I know it isn't a lot when compared to the figures I see on this sub, but I wanted to see if I could do anything with it. I was thinking of buying shares but I have no idea how it will work. I just don't want it to sit and do nothing.

In the end, I want to be able to have my money/investment to grow over time and possibly earn me passive income (which is probably impossible given how much I'm starting with.

I've looked into both company shares and the (volatile) crypto market, but I wanted to come here before I take my first step.

Any help and advice would he greatly appreciated.

Found Zaurg’s reddit account:

Not the OP posted:

Depending on your total finances I would put some into crypto (only bitcoin). A lot of people may bash the idea but I feel A) it's an interesting gamble and you could make some money and B) you're supporting (in my opinion) a concept/practice that takes power away from big banking business.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Nocheez posted:

I had a co-worker who was driving a Ford Ranger getting sub-20 mpg about 80+ miles per day. He thought maybe he'd get a cheap Civic to commute with. The savings (gas was almost $4/gallon at this time) would pay for the car payment.

Instead he gets a Mazda RX-8. While it got marginally better gas mileage, maintenance costs were so much worse (premium gas, expensive tires, the fact he wrecked it two weeks after purchasing).

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Krispy Wafer posted:

I had a co-worker who was driving a Ford Ranger getting sub-20 mpg about 80+ miles per day. He thought maybe he'd get a cheap Civic to commute with. The savings (gas was almost $4/gallon at this time) would pay for the car payment.

Instead he gets a Mazda RX-8. While it got marginally better gas mileage, maintenance costs were so much worse (premium gas, expensive tires, the fact he wrecked it two weeks after purchasing).

Well, assuming he had insurance (+gap), it’s ok he crashed it because unless it was already on a new engine, it would’ve needed one.

A coworker bought one used and within 3 months the apex seals blew (or whatever for rotaries) and it needed a new engine at $5k. Despite being past the warranty period and about 8 years old (the car), I somehow managed to help her talk to Mazda corporate and they replaced the engine free of charge because every RX8 detonates their engines.

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010

Bird in a Blender posted:

Was there a down payment involved? Trying to figure out if he'll be upside down for all 8 years of that loan, or maybe just 7 of it.

$500 down because that's all they had at the time.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Cacafuego posted:

Well, assuming he had insurance (+gap), it’s ok he crashed it because unless it was already on a new engine, it would’ve needed one.

A coworker bought one used and within 3 months the apex seals blew (or whatever for rotaries) and it needed a new engine at $5k. Despite being past the warranty period and about 8 years old (the car), I somehow managed to help her talk to Mazda corporate and they replaced the engine free of charge because every RX8 detonates their engines.

He rear ended another car at slow speed. It was a stupid careless accident that probably did 3 to 4k in cosmetic damage. Engine was unharmed. Those rotary engines are odd ones, though. I passed a fatal accident in an RX-8 where the car was wrapped around a pole and the engine was about 80 feet away laying in the grass. I'm assuming it was fatal because there was nothing left of the passenger compartment.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

GoutPatrol posted:

Then I learned that British and American gallons are not the same size.

I had to explain this to some knucklehead on another (car) forum who was convinced there was some conspiracy happening with the UK vs USDM versions of cars that "magically" got better mileage in the UK when the manufacturer said they had the same engine and the only difference were minor trim/lights/right hand drive. He thought this conspiracy was being held up by them describing in l/km vs MPG and he was a genius by doing the conversion (using US gallons of course).

So I started converting everything to rods to the hogshead. I think that's a better standardized measurement.

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

BonerGhost posted:

There's the joke about the guy who takes a woman to McDonald's for a date and only lets her order off the dollar menu; everyone knows this guy isn't worth seeing again and he's a comical dirtbag figure.

Joke's on them, that guy was Warren Buffett.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

BonerGhost posted:

There's the joke about the guy who takes a woman to McDonald's for a date and only lets her order off the dollar menu; everyone knows this guy isn't worth seeing again and he's a comical dirtbag figure.

I know a guy who takes his Tinder dates to an Arby's right next to his house.

Once they commit to a date, almost none of them back out after he suggests Arby's and several of them have come back for round 2.

BonerGhost
Mar 9, 2007

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Once they commit to a date, almost none of them back out after he suggests Arby's and several of them have come back for round 2.

Honestly that's just hilarious. Is this guy a lot of fun to be around?

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

BonerGhost posted:

The ladies just really like Arby's.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Both Arby's and that guy have really got the meat.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

BonerGhost posted:

Not really.

He's a skinny socially awkward dude that was my friend's roommate.

I think he just knew that this was his way to get casual sex and filter out people who didn't realize that's what he was looking for. He played the numbers game. My friend said that he would successfully bring home 3 or 4 girls a month.

Always taking them to the Arby's right next to the house and then coming back to gently caress. And some of them came back for a second trip to Arby's.

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

I'd stick around for the date out of curiosity and to not be an entitled white woman. Maybe he's got stock in Arby's.

Not really.

He's a skinny socially awkward dude that was my friend's roommate.

I think he just knew that this was his way to get casual sex and filter out people who didn't realize that's what he was looking for. He played the numbers game. My friend said that he would successfully bring home 3 or 4 girls a month.

Always taking them to the Arby's right next to the house and then coming back to gently caress. And some of them came back for a second trip to Arby's.

Welp. Gross. And GWM so what is this poo poo doing here, LT? :P

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

BWM: My car only gets half a million rods per hogshead.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

This feels very close to an off-brand version of "stop buying candles."

quote:

My parents found out that I smoke weed and cut of all financial support. No car, no phone, and they won’t help pay for college. How can I continue my education, pay for my own phone bill, and possibly get a car so I can get to a job while being a full time college student?

quote:

Stop smoking and get your parents to help again lol

That wouldn’t change much. They wouldn’t believe me even if I did stop.

quote:

Stopping is not feasible right now.

quote:

If you take out loans make sure you get a degree in something that makes money so you can pay it back.

I’m doing French, global studies, and poli sci. I really wanted to be a diplomat but I’m not sure that I can do that anymore.

https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/aecs8r/im_a_freshman_in_college_starting_my_second/

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

RoastBeef posted:

BWM: My car only gets half a million rods per hogshead.

genuinely curious how this is your first post in the thread and it's not about the insane Arby's story 3 posts up

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

How do people still keep going through with these scams after they hit so many red flags? Some of them even say, "Well, I thought it was a scam, but couldn't hurt to try!" immediately before saying how surprised they are that they got scammed.

I love this guy's "They seemed so legit! They posted a job on an even less regulated version of Craigslist for a company, then told me to not interact with the company's website or communicate with the company at all, that they don't use phones, and that the company uses a random gmail address instead of the email address on their website. Also, they need me to pay them before I get the job and payroll is done through Venmo. There was no way to see this coming."

Even sadder is that this is the most famous scam of all and has been around for nearly a hundred years. One google search could have prevented this.

quote:

Scammed out of 2 grand and have no idea where to turn. Help!

Tl;dr I tried to make some money on the side and got scammed out of 2k from an employer who really seemed legitimate. I really need some help or some ideas or different avenues I could take. Below are the details. If you can provide any help I'd really appreciate it.

I'm in NJ. This is a throwaway account because I feel really stupid and embarrassed that I let this happened to me. Sorry, this drags on a little but I wanted to provide some detail if I could bc I messed up and I really really need some help.

In December I submitted a job proposal for a translating job posting through UpWork. On the same day, I received a message from the person who posted the job posting asking me to e-mail them through Gmail so they could forward the document for the total price agreement.

The next day I e-mailed him to tell him I was still interested in doing the translating work and to contact me to decide on the pricing. That same day he e-mailed me the document and asked me to tell him how much I would charge for the translation.

We agreed on a price and he said he would e-mail me once the payment was sent out and asked me to start the translation.

I did not hear back from him for 3 days, so I e-mailed him, for an update on the check so I could get started. That same day he replied and said he was working on it.

A few days later, he e-mailed me saying he received confirmation from his assistant that payment for the translation had been issued and mailed to me, but there was a mix-up and his travel expenses were mistakenly included in the amount of the payment that was mailed to me. He asked me to deduct the full amount we agreed on for the translation and then asked if I could send the remaining balance to his travel agent. Looking back the mixup was not my fault, and should not have hurried to help, but I did feel bad. I know how expensive traveling can get if you don’t book quickly.

He then sent me an e-mailed with the USPS tracking number and I confirmed that I could send him the remaining amount once I received the check.

I told him that I was going to be out of town for the holidays, and wouldn't be able to deposit the check until I got back. When I returned, I deposited the check I received in the mail into my bank account. We discussed how I could send him the remaining amount and we agreed Venmo would work. He sent me the username for his accountant, and I sent him the remaining amount ($2,000).

A couple of days later I received a notice from my bank that left a huge pit in my stomach saying the check bounced (gently caress) and I overdrafted my account. I immediately went to the closest Chase and spoke to a representative who said the only people who could help me get my money back is Venmo, and that there was nothing else they could do. The cashier's check that bounced came from PNC bank. I went to their local branch, and they also refused to help me. I also called the person I made the agreement for the translation with, but he blocked my number.

That same day I called Venmo, explained what happened and was told this had to go through an account specialist. The Venmo representative I spoke to sent me an e-mail confirming she spoke to the account specialist and that I could send them any additional information or documents that could possibly help them resolve this issue. I sent them all the information and contact I had with that person and explained the situation in detail.

Later that week I received this response from Venmo:

"I'm very sorry to hear about your recent payment experience. Venmo was designed for payments between people who know and trust each other and authorized merchants, so we don't offer buyer/seller protections or mediation services. As a result, there aren't avenues available for reimbursement in cases where issues arise. Unfortunately, bank or card issuer disputes do not affect funds that have left our system. Venmo users are responsible for their payments and any losses Venmo incurs if a financial institution disputes the transactions they made."

Telling me there is nothing they can do to help me. (double gently caress)

In hindsight there were red flags and bs that I should’ve caught and I realize I made a huge mistake. I was really just trying to make some extra money in time for Christmas, and when he told me about the mix up with the overpayment I was trying to help him out too. I feel completely crushed by the situation and am trying to do anything I can to stop this from happening to other people. Trust me this is awful, and wouldn’t want my worst enemy to face this.

If you’ve ever been through something like this you know how helpless I feel, and could really use any positive advice you can offer.

Should I get a lawyer, would it be worth it? I want to stop these people but don’t want to risk going into more financial trouble.

Is there a way that I can get Venmo to retrieve the information of where the money went after I deposited it? I’m overdrawn in my bank account and will be struggling for a long time to get out of this hole.

https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/aeass1/scammed_out_of_2_grand_and_have_no_idea_where_to/

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Fitzy Fitz posted:

genuinely curious how this is your first post in the thread and it's not about the insane Arby's story 3 posts up

I dunno about that Arby's story, the guy sounds pretty solidly GWM to me.

Bad with dignity, maybe.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

Bad with dignity, maybe.

No one is getting scammed here unless he just gives them an address and it happens to be Arby's. This guy sounds like he's way more suave than any of us realize.

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

It's like where those scammer emails will have tons of spelling and grammar errors weeding out the skeptical and leaving behind the most gullible.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.

BonerGhost posted:

It's not exactly black magic why it works; marketing is the application of psychology to prey on people's fears and vanity. When it comes to marriage and relationships, most women have been socialized to expect a husband to take care of them in some way, or at least be able to. Not only does the ring help quantify that mate's value as a provider, it signals how much they value you. Most people when asked are going to tell you that money alone doesn't make a good mate, but when you present them with a situation in which someone spends less than the norm on them, they get uncomfortable and dissatisfied. There's the joke about the guy who takes a woman to McDonald's for a date and only lets her order off the dollar menu; everyone knows this guy isn't worth seeing again and he's a comical dirtbag figure. Add in that it's taboo to talk about money except obliquely and in jokes, yet everyone is interested in what others make/have, and you end up with this hosed up situation in which everyone is in a competition to light the most money on fire. Rings are a huuuge status symbol among many women. I'm fortunate in being rainman's cousin so most of that stuff just doesn't work on me, but I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't very pleased that my husband could and was willing to spend 3 months on a ring if I wanted one.

It's objectively dumb to spend money on things you can't afford, but at a certain point it just comes down to preferences and values. I don't wear much jewelry and a lot of the reasons its worn just don't interest me, so a large outlay for it is bananas for me. That said, I'm sure many people would think my hobby expenses are stupid af.

Does knowingly dating someone who is questionable with financial decisions and wide eyes for future spending make me The BWM?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer
No one has confirmed the quality of these Tinder hookups.

His odds may be good, but his goods are odd.