Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Speaking of chug, anyone think Odo has allowed himself to be ingested to see what it’s like to get poo poo out of someone?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Negative. Odo would only do that to catch a criminal. The digestive experience would just be a bonus.

slime_golem
Jul 14, 2011

At this rate, the American dollar won't be worth the foreskins they're printed on.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Because he's basically a big microbial colony, he might well just get nutrients from a good light source and air.

Hmmm, I dunno about that.

THS posted:

changelings only eat cum thats why odo tolerated quark’s sketchy holosuites and let him get away with crime

I'm going with this. It satisfies my hard sci-fi expectations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
"QUARK" my rear end in a top hat yells suddenly

tin can made man
Apr 13, 2005

why don't you ask him
about his penis
wait doesn't using these mutants for tactical analyses incentivize Starfleet and other military powers to keep an eternal caste of genetic computer-slaves

slime_golem
Jul 14, 2011

At this rate, the American dollar won't be worth the foreskins they're printed on.
I'm watching, "Prophecy" the episode where the crew gets a chance to bed some hot klingon painstik.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Boy howdy she couldn’t have been more w(r)ong.

slime_golem
Jul 14, 2011

nuclearBarbarian posted:

I'm watching, "Prophecy" the episode where the crew gets a chance to bed some hot klingon painstik.

I forgot that Neelix fucks in this episode, which means that even if you forget that he was having sex with that child in the bowl cut, he faired better than Geordie.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

nuclearBarbarian posted:

I forgot that Neelix fucks

TAKE IT BACK

slime_golem
Jul 14, 2011

Danaru posted:

TAKE IT BACK

Kushangaza.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

That guy really is the poor man's Quark

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

PenisMonkey posted:

Speaking of chug, anyone think Odo has allowed himself to be ingested to see what it’s like to get poo poo out of someone?

wasn't that an episode

oh wait no that was the orville

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Futurama did it better when the water king would only accept leaving Fry's body as tears

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Mirror Odo routinely poses as a drink in Quark’s Bar, hoping to pull a chestburster on some unsuspecting Bajoran worker hours later.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Mirror Odo routinely poses as a drink in Quark’s Bar, hoping to pull a chestburster on some unsuspecting Bajoran worker hours later.

and who among us can say we wouldn't, in his place

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Danaru posted:

"QUARK" my rear end in a top hat yells suddenly

gently caress you, I nearly choked on my food laughing at this.

(:golfclap:)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
This guy fucks

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I must object, captain! Klingons do NOT gently caress ! It is ...without honor

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
So apparently John Billingsley and Robert Picardo guest-starred on The Orville? :allears:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Gonna spoil it here cause it's loving nuts

Billingsley poses as a friendly neighbor but then at dinner forces Picardo to put his hand in a boiling pot of sauce at gunpoint. Turns out he's an antivaxxer terrorist and Picardo published research that disproved his son's antivax research resulting in the end of his son's career and his son committed suicide. So he and his wife are holding Picardo's family hostage unless he signs a document saying that Billingsley's son was correct and vaccines are bad, then gets some garden clippers to cut off his daughter's fingers unless he signs. Biggest left turn I've ever seen.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Billingsley poses as a friendly neighbor but then at dinner forces Picardo to put his hand in a boiling pot of sauce at gunpoint. Turns out he's an antivaxxer terrorist and Picardo published research that disproved his son's antivax research resulting in the end of his son's career and his son committed suicide. So he and his wife are holding Picardo's family hostage unless he signs a document saying that Billingsley's son was correct and vaccines are bad, then gets some garden clippers to cut off his daughter's fingers unless he signs. Biggest left turn I've ever seen.

:stare:

Okay, I give up. I will watch this show now.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

I did not see that coming at all, and the story did a good job of keeping them free of suspicion. Billingsley's reveal was one of the best :wtf: moments I've seen in any show/movie. I hope that Alara comes back soon, as she was one of the best characters. Also, the jar of pickles was a nice payoff.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Yeah I just rewatched For The Uniform and I take back all the good stuff I said about the Maquis and also I hope Eddington falls on a knife in prison

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://twitter.com/RobertPicardo/status/1083767905928527872?s=19

RocketSurgeon
Mar 2, 2008
Are star trek sets very cold or are datas nipples too powerful for starfleet uniforms?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Danaru posted:

Yeah I just rewatched For The Uniform and I take back all the good stuff I said about the Maquis and also I hope Eddington falls on a knife in prison

That is one of the best episodes, and it makes Eddington's next appearance all the more intense.

RocketSurgeon posted:

Are star trek sets very cold or are datas nipples too powerful for starfleet uniforms?

His nipples are fully optimized for your pleasure.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

RocketSurgeon posted:

Well, spin my nipplenuts!

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Brawnfire posted:

Well, spin my nipplenuts!

Please do not plagiarize my erotic fanfic. TIA

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

oh no

garak hopefully looking round for sial at the end of 6/6 (sacrifice of angels) killed me and now i am dead

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I never noticed with just Alara, but the Silaens are pretty elfy, aren't they?

CaptainSkinny
Apr 22, 2011

You get it?
No.

golden bells
Oct 17, 2013

Whatever Bester is up to, it can't be good

ramenpower
May 6, 2007

Society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power
Nichols looks like she is going to be the stewardess on that flight.

Chekov is disappointed its not a nuclear wessel.

ramenpower
May 6, 2007

Society must take every means at its disposal to defend itself against the emergence of a parallel power which defies the elected power
Roddenberry and Nimoy tripping balls.

(What colour is Gene wearing, exactly?)

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
I never understood why Chekov couldn’t pronounce V. V is also a Russian sound, W is not.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

There a v sound in his loving name!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Temper Trudeau posted:

Roddenberry and Nimoy tripping balls.

(What colour is Gene wearing, exactly?)

Milk Chocolate Tobacco, aka the official color of the 1970’s

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Chekov might just be retarded we don't know for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://twitter.com/AyannaPressley/status/1083503856531705862?s=19