Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
METAPHOR (NOW)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/KrisKobach1787/status/1083827272275161088?s=20

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

jeff bezos' dick just looks exactly like blue origin

it was right in front of us this whole time

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Feldegast42 posted:

Evangelicals would pray to the Wall 5 times a day

a mullah stylite balanced atop a 40 foot steel slat leads the call to prayer. face the southern border

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Not drinking for a bit does make you realize the value in not overdoing it when you do. Like, I know what Saturday/Sunday
mornings are like now.

Iron Crowned posted:

So, Canada and Meixo easily annex the US?

Only if you invade thru Manchuria

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Uhhhhhhhhhhh
https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/1083827921939247104?s=19

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

i was excited for dry january for the first time in my life and am actually enjoying it

there were parts of december I was pretty sure I was about to die

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Sue them

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
mitch mcconnells name should really be thrown around a lot more when the media talks about this shutdown

trumps antics have no bearing on whether they can fund the government or not they had a veto proof majority on the last funding bill

let cocaine mitch share in some of this shitshow

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Are you kidding me

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
did anyone else ever see the hit web series "puppet rapist"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lmao

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao trpum

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

whoops its the quiet part loud again

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

yeah its pretty loving infuriating how mitch is just gliding under the radar about all this while its his loving fault and he is the worst human being alive

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i hope they can read goblinese

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

sorry u didn't find any voter fraud now i guess your gonna not find any money for a wall sux but thems the breaks

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
It's been so long since I've felt this specific kind of dread

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Ah, so he's trying to embezzle it somehow

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:smugdon: ~*~ art of the deal ~*~ :smugdon:

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1083828500551925760

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Shageletic posted:

Not drinking for a bit does make you realize the value in not overdoing it when you do. Like, I know what Saturday/Sunday
mornings are like now.

Saturday and Sunday mornings are boring as gently caress

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhhh
that tweet that is on this page seven times

oh my god lmao all those stupid firms competing for lh my god lmammmdsahafsdhafshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you loving idiots

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Congress is now safe to appropriate a trillion dollars for the wall because ain't none of those contractors gettin paid

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Just lmao that our totally normal government is shutting down because trump is trying to build a wall that was only campaign rhetoric because ann coulter yelled at him

Like a big concrete wall across the border was never feasible. If the gop really wanted to build something they would have done so when they held a majority in all houses. But they never cared.

Now trump has downgraded it to a fence and can't even get that lmao. He's backed into a corner because getting nothing done will make him look like a bitch and the gop has to go along for the ride or face an implosion

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

CherryCola posted:

cool. just got in a fight with my extremely evangelical mom about The Wall where she did nothing but quote Trump and say that she think he’s a great president.

kill you are parents

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Chuck and Nancy agree to a compromise of $2.5 billion for wall funding after the President promises to “gladly pay you back on Tuesday”

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

Saturday and Sunday mornings are boring as gently caress

saturday and sunday mornings are for nursing hangovers

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

holy lmfao

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

3000 miles of flaming tires along the southern border

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

I've known a few contractors and they all agree that rich people are their worst clients

massive pains in the rear end and are constantly trying to rip them off and get free work

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i will NEVER be glad

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

my bony fealty posted:

3000 miles of flaming tires along the southern border

check out oysters rockefeller here who can afford fire for his tire wall :rolleye:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

kobach is gonna build the wall on private property in kansas

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Durf posted:

I've known a few contractors and they all agree that rich people are their worst clients

massive pains in the rear end and are constantly trying to rip them off and get free work

you dont get rich by spending money lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The dumbest piece of news you will ever see, until the next piece of news you see, repeat forever because that's life now

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

juche avocado posted:

oh my god lmao all those stupid firms competing for lh my god lmammmdsahafsdhafshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah you loving idiots

if your firm did a job for trump and didn't get paid upfront you deserve to go bankrupt.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Oh good, WaPo carrying more water for the corrections officers union

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...m=.6d3f4741fdab

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

The Art of the Wheel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Federal contracts are either paid upfront in a lump sum or monthly. This is such an empty, pointless lie.