Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It's been so long since I've felt this specific kind of dread

embrace it, humans are about to give up the notions of decorum and normalcy and things are going to get fuckin awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

WarMECH posted:

mitch mcconnells name should really be thrown around a lot more when the media talks about this shutdown

trumps antics have no bearing on whether they can fund the government or not they had a veto proof majority on the last funding bill

let cocaine mitch share in some of this shitshow

Mitch already said he has no role to play in all this

just gotta take his word for it! :cripes:

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Aw man, I was wondering why there were a bunch of Bob Einstein videos popping up on Youtube and it's cause he fuckin died

poo poo

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

We're looking at a development of a loving grift voltron here

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

hahaha holy poo poo

Sorry for the doublepost my MY GOD IT'S ALL SO AWFUL

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
me, to prostitute: you didn't do a good job, I'm not payin gyou

e: prostitute: I could'nt even find your dick

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Federal contracts are either paid upfront in a lump sum or monthly. This is such an empty, pointless lie.

Ahahahaha

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Fallen Hamprince posted:

eric and don jr have been given hundreds of hot wheels toys, a pair of pliers, and instructions to research the ultimate structure: a wall made of wheels

lol

after the pisspocalypse trumo and trum jr are huddled in the frozen wasteland

hey jr build a fire

*hands him a matchbox toy car*

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Baller Ina posted:

Mitch already said he has no role to play in all this

just gotta take his word for it! :cripes:

ah! well, nevertheless

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

wheelin' and dealin'

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol no, nobody's done 1.6 billion in federal work for free

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Ah, so he's trying to embezzle it somehow

He 100% believes he's going to get a comically oversized check made out to WALL that he will then cash at a liquor store and then just, you know, not pay for the wall.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

my bony fealty posted:

3000 miles of flaming tires along the southern border

This was actually pitched during the 2012 GOP primary debates lol

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh hey gonna get lots of snow tonight, good thing my Saturday is totally open, and hiking on Sunday should be very pretty!

Louisgod posted:

me, to prostitute: you didn't do a good job, I'm not payin gyou

Trump has almost certainly done this numerous times

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

cumshitter posted:

get her an appointment for a rub & tug & portfolio analysis form cumshitter.com

enter the code CUMSHIT2019 for a 99.9% discount, bringing your total down from $250,000 to an incredibly affordable $250

Booked an appt. Used my real phone #. Excited to see what kinds of spam calls i get

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm glad Trump beat Hillary

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Got this at work regarding the possibility of rerouting Supplemental funds to BUILD THE WALL

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Rah! posted:

lol

after the pisspocalypse trumo and trum jr are huddled in the frozen wasteland

hey jr build a fire

*hands him a matchbox toy car*

i guarantee you don jr has a bunch of sherpas along on his hunting trips who handle plebeian tasks like fire building and carrying stuff

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Duscat posted:

lol no, nobody's done 1.6 billion in federal work for free

*witty retort about CNN giving trump billions in free publicity to run for office, and how thats technically federal work if u think about it*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gonna create a massage parlor where people who book an appt without reading the fine print actually agree to pay to come over and give me a massage

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Federal contracts are either paid upfront in a lump sum or monthly. This is such an empty, pointless lie.

you mean they used to be

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

the malpractice circus train tumbles forward

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

campfire posted:

i live in the south with abc stores too (with fairly limited selection) but all of those scotches are in stock except caol ila. scotch is a sipping drink and might take some time to get into but yesss go for a nice peaty/smoky scotch. in general i would just advise going with single malt rather than blended scotch

gordon's is my go to cheap gin as well

peaty scotch is for people who think they are cool and cultured “scotch drinkers” lmao

get a nice speyside you imbeciles, you morons

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

white sauce posted:

I'm glad Trump beat Hillary

yeah we would've been in hellworld regardless but at least we now know how loving dumb everything is.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

except for those W-2 contracts lmbo

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mdemone posted:

you mean they used to be

god drat it

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
we've gone from "build the wall and mexico will pay for it" to "build the wall and stiff the contractors so nobody has to pay for it"

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MichaelCBender/status/1083814277289394176?s=19

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

peaty scotch is for people who think they are cool and cultured “scotch drinkers” lmao

as they used to say in tfr: "BUY BOTH"

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Also is he suggesting the contractors are fronting 100s of millions for the materials?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
get anything built anywhere for no money with this one cool trick, contractors hate it

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

drat I guess I just haven’t hit your level yet

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

uhhh they're not legally allowed to do tax refunds

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

yup. and even if it weren't, that's about the easiest possible federal suit for the contractors to win.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Louisgod posted:

yeah we would've been in hellworld regardless but at least we now know how loving dumb everything is.

Imagine how lovely it would have been to see the shillaries act all smug and indignant at the same time

now we get to see them dread their lives :twisted:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

hahaha holy poo poo lmao

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

docbeard posted:

He 100% believes he's going to get a comically oversized check made out to WALL that he will then cash at a liquor store and then just, you know, not pay for the wall.
if he does get his wall money 99.999% of it is going to pay off loans to the russian mob and it will be hilarious

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Holy poo poo its like the dream team of stupid assholes
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1083830241368465409?s=19

quote:

Now Kolfage, a prolific operator of conspiracy theory Facebook pages, has recruited a team of prominent figures in President Donald Trump’s orbit to run a new 501(c)(4) nonprofit, named We Fund The Wall, to do some wall construction of its own. The new group’s board, Kolfage announced on Friday, includes Erik Prince, the founder of infamous military contract Blackwater; David Clarke, the former scandal-plagued sheriff of Milwaukee County; Fox News contributor Sara Carter; Tom Tancredo, an immigration hardliner and former Colorado congressman; and former Kansas Secretary of State and voter fraud crusader Kris Kobach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003