Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol remember when RDR2 sold like 600 million copies in one week and all the people who actually made it got absolutely none of that money desptie working 100 hour weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Hot Karl Marx posted:

man these loving shrooms are giving me terrible anxiety for some reason

its because you're reading trump thread, turn off your loving monitor if you're gonna do shrooms dude

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

me, screaming at the sun: TRURNNMPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

there he goes, the first of many broke brain americans fighting the sun rather than capitalism

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Ok now AOC is going too far

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

probably the easiest way to end the shutdown is for furloughed employees to start hassling mitch at restaurants/his house

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

trumpf :kingsley:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

lol remember when RDR2 sold like 600 million copies in one week and all the people who actually made it got absolutely none of that money desptie working 100 hour weeks

:capitalism:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Ok now AOC is going too far

:wrong:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

there he goes, the first of many broke brain americans fighting the sun rather than capitalism

im training, once i can defeat ra i can defeat capitalism

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

lmaomarosa

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

no

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

yeah go outside sit on the ground

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

I bet they got lots of little good cowboy pluses

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

im enjoying that "cspam discusses things more indepth than the general public conversation" has evolved thru "cspam aggregates the news before it hits the mainstream conversation" and "cspam knew all of this months/years ago" and is now entering "cspam is already tired of poo poo before it even happens"

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lmao in 9 days on the second anniversary of Trump's inauguration the government will have been shut down for a solid month.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:trumppop:

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

also fwiw I regularly get a lot of anxiety during mushroom come ups but it tends to even out once I’m tripping hard and staring at my hands in abject wonder

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

An Apple A Gay posted:

yeah go outside sit on the ground

you know

there are legit simple pleasures in life like this that i think many people overlook

probably because they seem so simple and pedestrian as to not even matter

but they do

if you want them to

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Is it one of these?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

:shillary:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ol

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lmao in 9 days on the second anniversary of Trump's inauguration the government will have been shut down for a solid month.

:peanut:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

campfire posted:

its because you're reading trump thread, turn off your loving monitor if you're gonna do shrooms dude

i do lots of drugs while reading the trump thread including shooms, but this is the first time ive gotten like a terrible anxiety from them.

probably shouldnt have taken them then started packing for my vacation

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

im enjoying that "cspam discusses things more indepth than the general public conversation" has evolved thru "cspam aggregates the news before it hits the mainstream conversation" and "cspam knew all of this months/years ago" and is now entering "cspam is already tired of poo poo before it even happens"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Howdy! I'm the sheriff of wage theft

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

buddy I think you are the one who is Mad Online

laphroaig is the fedora of whiskeys

Mods please change my name to CHUD Whiskey Analysis Team

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Solarin posted:

lmaomarosa

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
IMAGINE THE S M E L L!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Bert Roberge posted:

Is it one of these?

No

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Addamere posted:

you know

there are legit simple pleasures in life like this that i think many people overlook

probably because they seem so simple and pedestrian as to not even matter

but they do

if you want them to

lying on the ground face-up and taking really slow, even, and deep breaths for somewhere between 5 and 500 minutes, it owns, whether or not u've recently eaten a mushroom

n o i c e s e s h

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

power word- Jeb! posted:

probably the easiest way to end the shutdown is for furloughed employees to start hassling mitch at restaurants/his house

Lol counting on government employees to do something.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

she's temporarily good

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

there should be art of trump as giygas

this is almost it but not quite there

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

The government works the same way.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
I can’t wait until 2022 when we get to the “Trump’s legacy” part of the national conversation

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

crazy cloud posted:

lying on the ground face-up and taking really slow, even, and deep breaths for somewhere between 5 and 500 minutes, it owns, whether or not u've recently eaten a mushroom

n o i c e s e s h

glad to see the elusive 5d100 roll make an appearance :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

is your avatar a caricature of cum star Stavros?