Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

norp posted:

I wonder if they can help you get the pill press through customs.... Because you sure as poo poo get arrested for even possessing one without a good reason in australia.

Uh, you want to make candy so you need a candy press. Seems pretty simple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

How come there's no Shrek dye?

They never heard of Smashmouth.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

How come there's no Shrek dye?

They checked themselves.

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.
Here's a "high fashion" peanut necklace if you're calling on Jimmy Carter at the family home.

US $7.29 41%OFF | LUOTEEMI New Fashion High Quality Unique Inside Double Peanut Pendantearl Necklace Garnet CZ Rose
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/9Vk1G2G

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

bigperm posted:

Would anyone be interested in starting their own "candy" making company?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Can...2967410460.html

Willy Wonka's Ecstasy Factory, I like it

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

We live in an age where police can potentially put out warnings for poisonous bitcoin tablets now.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Brick Shipment posted:

My Kate Spade knock off DUSUN Rivet Personality Dinosaur Design Fashion Leather Crossbody Mini Messenger Bag Women Chain Purse Female Shoulder Bag Gift came in today.
Despite being a bit squashed, I'm actually impressed by how well made it is. I wouldn't pay the usual $50 for it over Ali, but for the sale price of $24 it's a steal.

It smells of dubious chinese manufacturing chemicals, so I suppose I'll hang him outside overnight so I don't gas myself to death.

Link

This shop has a loving GUN shaped purse and I'm so tempted. If only I were a white woman.... I do enjoy the demonstration photos that show you yes! you CAN store at least one lipstick tube inside it!

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr....1f0658efiTNUrs

Ooh it comes in silver!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

value-brand cereal posted:

This shop has a loving GUN shaped purse and I'm so tempted. If only I were a white woman.... I do enjoy the demonstration photos that show you yes! you CAN store at least one lipstick tube inside it!

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr....1f0658efiTNUrs

Ooh it comes in silver!

lmao

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Give the note to the cashier while putting your purse on the counter

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Same purse but with this note:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

NoneMoreNegative posted:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Someone should go ask TFR about that one too.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I do like this product shot

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Synthbuttrange posted:

Sugar Tablets huh? We doing a double blind study, one group gets the nondescript white research medicine tablet, the other group gets the neon-green "sugar" grenade.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Brick Shipment posted:

My Kate Spade knock off DUSUN Rivet Personality Dinosaur Design Fashion Leather Crossbody Mini Messenger Bag Women Chain Purse Female Shoulder Bag Gift came in today.
Despite being a bit squashed, I'm actually impressed by how well made it is. I wouldn't pay the usual $50 for it over Ali, but for the sale price of $24 it's a steal.

It smells of dubious chinese manufacturing chemicals, so I suppose I'll hang him outside overnight so I don't gas myself to death.

Link

Goddamn you! My New Years resolution is to not buy anymore shoes or bags and I’ve wanted this one foreeeeever. But I guess if I originally liked the bag in 2018 then it doesn’t count as breaking my resolution right? Because technically it’s shopping from last year.

That store has quite a few knockoffs that look decent. And the promise of getting high on Chinese manufacturing chemicals just sweetens the deal.

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.

SEX BURRITO posted:

Goddamn you! My New Years resolution is to not buy anymore shoes or bags and I’ve wanted this one foreeeeever. But I guess if I originally liked the bag in 2018 then it doesn’t count as breaking my resolution right? Because technically it’s shopping from last year.

That store has quite a few knockoffs that look decent. And the promise of getting high on Chinese manufacturing chemicals just sweetens the deal.

Agreed. I want this bag so much even though I'm not cute enough (or goth/punk enough) to use it. Buy it for me because I know it'll just sit in my closet. (And don't buy the gun one; it's funny but it gives me the willies.)

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

Sugar Tablets huh? We doing a double blind study, one group gets the nondescript white research medicine tablet, the other group gets the neon-green "sugar" grenade.

I've seen them in junk stores here labeled as candy making machines (with pics of kids on the box) I don't know if they're legal or not but I guess someone makes chalk candy with them.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

The motorcycle levers i ordered off Ali for a whole $5 arrived. In 7 days. Amazing.

Unfortunately, the fit and finish is real bad compared to the ‘good’ ones I ordered a few months ago, and I’m pretty sure the clutch lever isn’t the model I was looking for (my bike has some weird jumble of parts from China, trying to find out what).

With a bit of loctite and filing they’d be serviceable parts... ish.

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Another source of income if Lowtax ever shits his spine out again.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Sex Robot posted:

Another source of income if Lowtax ever shits his spine out again.

I pictured Lowtax eating sugar and a kachunk noise happens then a pez pops outta his neckhole.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

Synthbuttrange posted:

lmao, the blue one on the left has the logo of a big dutch supermarket-chain on it. they know their audience.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Betazoid posted:

Agreed. I want this bag so much even though I'm not cute enough (or goth/punk enough) to use it. Buy it for me because I know it'll just sit in my closet. (And don't buy the gun one; it's funny but it gives me the willies.)

I don’t think you need to be goth/punk or have a particularly quirky style to carry the dino bag. The black one is nice because it’s just the right amount of weird for me.

AE is giving me new and unique ways to choke a child. The lead paint and tiny toy parts simply aren’t enough for the modern parent.
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bt9xndy9

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Lol if you don't leave yor unwanted babbies to die of exposure, the old ways are the best.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Synthbuttrange posted:

I love the info placard on the front. I can just imagine some raver thumbing through the instruction manual in his basement drug lab.

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry
I ordered this sunpillow that sums up every one of my mornings:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...2825914564.html

It is the best. It's some kinda sack-cloth and actually bigger than I expected, I thought it was gonna be one of them tiny decorative pillows. Really good for 3.50.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Sharpest Crayon posted:

I ordered this sunpillow that sums up every one of my mornings:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...2825914564.html

It is the best. It's some kinda sack-cloth and actually bigger than I expected, I thought it was gonna be one of them tiny decorative pillows. Really good for 3.50.

Oh my god that hat pillow. I know some dickhead who made a Facebook page for his "signature hat", that thing would be perfect for him.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
Pls don’t use AE to start an MLM. Even if it’s a hilarious joke: https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/aeexyj/started_a_fb_group_and_now_its_huge_its_not/

Not Wolverine
Jul 1, 2007
I am getting a refund on my watch, I straight skipped talking to the seller and opened a dispute right away. I didn't provide any evidence at first, so they initially rejected it and said to provide a video demonstrating the problem and using the charger on another device, etc it nothing too unusual. I'm not even sure the seller saw the dispute, at least if they did they didn't respond or challenge the disoute in any way and I was notified this morning that Ali is going to issue a refund.

Thus far, this is only the second dispute I've had to do, ironicy both are watch related. The first dispute happened because the seller marked it shipped but never shipped it, after 2 weeks the tracking said shipment cancelled and the seller didn't respond to me contacting them, that dispute was settled within 24hrs (I only had to post a screenshot of the tracking) and the seller then left negative feedback for me as a buyer. What could happen if more sellers left negative feedback about me? I have only had it happen once for the first watch, and I suspect it could happen again after this dispute, I'm not trying to scam people I just want products that function without starting unwanted fires.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I wonder if the "it's a prank, bro!" defense works better on white collar crime

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It sounds like he created a successful legitimate business more than a MLM considering all money funnels towards the boss and the people below him dont have a level of people below them Any referrals report to him not the person who brought them in. An actual product is being sold to people who know what they are buying. His margins are so good that he can have what appear to be generous recruitment offers.

As long as he is not making fraudulent health claims, you are free to sell whatever quackery you want to willing customers.

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jan 11, 2019

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Fauxtool posted:

As long as he is not making fraudulent health claims

quote:

I started a FB page touting all new essential oils and new brands, crazy claims much like all oils have

this guy is not nearly smart or careful enough to have danced around saying anything legally actionable.

if he was just flipping poo poo bought in bulk from China with a 500% markup and no further commentary as to its qualities, yeah, he'd just be literally every vendor on Etsy and wouldn't be writing to Reddit about how hosed he is

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

this guy is not nearly smart or careful enough to have danced around saying anything legally actionable.

yeah probably not. The actual companies themselves are usually careful enough to not make any claims beyond, "this thing promotes wellbeing."
Its the reps who make all the crazy claims

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

I was looking for miniatures to add to a nephew's collection of army men and found this:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/classic-75MM-Star-Wars-sexy-Vader-Resin-Model-Kit-figure-Free-Shipping/32799905413.html

The more / similar products are also quite funny.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

FORUMS USER 1135 posted:

I was looking for miniatures to add to a nephew's collection of army men and found this:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/classic-75MM-Star-Wars-sexy-Vader-Resin-Model-Kit-figure-Free-Shipping/32799905413.html

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

FORUMS USER 1135 posted:

if you don't get this for him you're a bad uncle

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FORUMS USER 1135 posted:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-2...de-a31c000c828f
Booba Fett

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

FORUMS USER 1135 posted:

This is a way of life

I am also very passionate about it
I am dedicated to everyone and live my friends
You are welcome to communicate any problem with me

Sharpest Crayon
Jul 16, 2009

Always Wag. Always Friend. Very Safety.
Clapping Larry
I saw this and I need to share the pain.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201...2870780749.html

See that kid in the blue shirt? That's what I think, too.
It comes with a bottle of "pimple pus" OH GOD WHY :barf:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Just saw an ad for ali that included this mysterious picture. Can you guess what it is?

(dog paw washer)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I use something similar (combined with acetone) to remove nail polish. It works great!