Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Resident Sleeper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

im the guy who wont stop talking about linux

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
only linux can handle this

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

What. Where. Ok. Wow. Huh.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I love AoS but I know a tasbot run of it is just gonna be some wall clips and zips across the map which isn't impressive or interesting at all. The only thing less interesting is this tasbot of a rom hack that no one in the world has ever played or has any reference of.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

This is a snorefest, a romhack that no one has played that makes maybe the most optimized game in speedrunning easier. Why not just make a romhack where you press the button and win the game at this point.

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
should of had the robot tell jokes like the funny computer monitor instead of the starwars guy

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Oh. More of this.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol at this being their prime time block for the evening.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Fartlancer posted:

this bots badass

Hes such a drat ki... This bot's techniques got me SCREAMING!!!!

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
All hail our robot overlords lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they added a 3rd tasbot game

Twitch Plays Super Scribblenauts - Chat%

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i saw that but didn't even register that it would take a tasbot 'slot'

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wtf minimum donation $5

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I missed the robot.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

David Cage, pitching a 140 Million dollar game to Sony:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I missed the robot.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Not to get all evileagle up in this bitch but why the gently caress are they clapping for a tasbot???

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

clapping at the end of a movie. stellar performances by everyone and great work by the crew. great jobs all round, theyve earned it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
someone paid $100k for this incentive

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

this is painfully lame

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I can not believe how many people are typing in Twitch Chat. And that does not surprise me.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've been making the butthead face this entire time.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this loving sucks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is the worst poo poo I've ever seen including Mike Uyama allowing several beloved goon-approved movie stars and musicians to die of cancer mere days before his charity marathon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Leave for work during GTA Vice City, an unbelievably godlike run, get home for this kindergarten poo poo for mentally challenged ESL people obsessed with floppy drive music videos.

Givin
Jan 24, 2008
Givin of the Internet Hates You
I just use AGDQ to find some new runners who aren't afraid to take some risks and pull off some sick frame perfect jumps in the safety of their own twitch channels.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCITMfxvEc but all that happens is a robot types the results of a twitch poll into a video game.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

This is the worst poo poo I've ever seen including Mike Uyama allowing several beloved goon-approved movie stars and musicians to die of cancer mere days before his charity marathon.
lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im sick of the garbage marathon and im only buying two of their tshirts on theyetee.com

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought a Hilda shirt from Zeldathon but I haven't even looked at the shirts for this. gently caress you Uyama.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

For every XL AGDQ tee you don't buy, I will buy 3 XXXLs.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

10 hour FF9 run hy-eep.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh god. *loads shotgun*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't understand this race

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't understand this race

Two retards with a wall between them have to cover over half of a bingo card by doing the tasks on it, while also supposedly defending from the other guy doing something for a reason I don't understand, considering they can't see what each other is doing.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Two retards with a wall between them have to cover over half of a bingo card by doing the tasks on it, while also supposedly defending from the other guy doing something for a reason I don't understand, considering they can't see what each other is doing.

...But enough about You Growing Up :D :D :D

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i liked the bingo.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

put a huge run on the last full night so the majority of the crew can sleep and all be up at the end I guess?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FF9 rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao https://clips.twitch.tv/PunchyMiniatureWalletPhilosoraptor