Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I do love all the pundits saying Trump can't possibly be a Russian asset because he's too stupid and he'd gently caress it up, and I'm like "he has hosed it up multiple times already", we're just too dumb to do anything about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Doc Walrus posted:

hooray I have a mouse or something in my air duct!

appreciate the rats

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Nichael posted:

I do love all the pundits saying Trump can't possibly be a Russian asset because he's too stupid and he'd gently caress it up, and I'm like "he has hosed it up multiple times already", we're just too dumb to do anything about it.

right, we know about all of this, and have known for years, because trump and his boys just keep loving up constantly

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

you'd have to be some kinda stupid rear end in a top hat to, i dunno, go on live TV and ask your co-conspirators by name to hack your opponent!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

yes i'm currently crossfaded enough to have bothered to look up the second person future active indicative first-conjugation morphology to make sure i had "probabis" right

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tacodaemon posted:

yes i'm currently crossfaded enough to have bothered to look up the second person future active indicative first-conjugation morphology to make sure i had "probabis" right

trump

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

trumbabis

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Solarin posted:

trumbabis

trumbepis

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

do people get a message or whatever if they get ik'd or do they just notice the buttons are there all of a sudden

you get a 2000 word post from whatever gunky junkets current alt is

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Thoguh posted:

Post things for me to quote. I'll quote the hell out of all posts.

Bernie Sanders.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

you get a 2000 word post from whatever gunky junkets current alt is
I am 100 percent certain that she's gone because I haven't gotten a PM from her in years

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

feeling in my stomach saying this trump guy is up to no good

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

how the gently caress did these people speak this language

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

I was actually going to congrat you on putting together grammatically good cspam Latin

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
tæprm

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

IDONTPOST posted:

give him a chance for another half a decade

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Trumpantur pissibus

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

IDONTPOST posted:

someone said he's president, but that's preposterous.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

I am 100 percent certain that she's gone because I haven't gotten a PM from her in years

drat...

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

lol i was over on 9th street tonight and there was a group playing at one of the clubs that describes themselves thus:

"Fellowcraft is an original Grunge-Blues Trio from Washington DC, described as Alice in Chains meets the Black Keys. All three members favor a minimalist approach to songwriting that allows each instrument to be featured prominently. They're also really, really nice guys."

somebody check out that soundcloud i linked and tell me if it is as bad as that description sounds

man when you said ninth street I was like YET ANOTHER TRIANGLE GOON?? but you were at the one in DC apparently

(ninth street is the big main business street next to Duke)

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

guys 2015 was 20 years ago

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Solarin posted:

appreciate the rats

They're working in ventilation even though they're fur-loughed

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Hellworld lols always even funnier with context

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Trumpum pissendum est

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

is iz one of my fav mst3ks

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Mackers posted:

400 chemo treatments lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Stefan Prodan posted:

man when you said ninth street I was like YET ANOTHER TRIANGLE GOON?? but you were at the one in DC apparently

(ninth street is the big main business street next to Duke)

i thought ppl in durham just hung out on that street where the 11'8" bridge is

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Kind of amazed Trump hasn't started a war yet.

Then again they don't seem to be letting him stop wars either, so I guess maybe the military has actually slipped his control entirely.

Which is probably totally a good thing to have happened and won't have consequences if a sane President ever takes office and tries to reassert civilian control over the army.

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Mackers posted:

i love that insane amount of money only covers 400 chemo treatments

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Thesaurus posted:

I was actually going to congrat you on putting together grammatically good cspam Latin

i'm also responsible for the "ANNUIT CŒPTIS | NOVUS ORDO NOCTIS" heading at the top of the nite crew tv page

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

when his eyes start bleeding you'll know it's close to the end

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://twitter.com/farts_johnson/status/1083901960976244736?s=21

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

:toot:We are now officially living through the longest government shutdown in the history of the United States:toot:

so this also means that he broke the record for most slaves owned by a president right?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
tmorpt

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

Schmoe Cwead posted:

so this also means that he broke the record for most slaves owned by a president right?

thats every year if you count federal prisoners

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

i thought ppl in durham just hung out on that street where the 11'8" bridge is

that actually is like pretty close to where people do hang out now downtown like within a mile

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lol

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Dolash posted:

Kind of amazed Trump hasn't started a war yet.

Then again they don't seem to be letting him stop wars either, so I guess maybe the military has actually slipped his control entirely.

Which is probably totally a good thing to have happened and won't have consequences if a sane President ever takes office and tries to reassert civilian control over the army.

wars are eaay to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I can believe you guys are racist against Trumps