Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
do sovereign states really not know they're being slowly couped by international capital and they'll probably be irrelevant vestiges in the next 50 years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

@mtrc is, in fact, a huge idiot nerd , yes, who could stand to read the article before he spouts off about how it fits into his preconceived notions of the world

trump

*takes shot of activated coconut charcoal*

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

smarxist posted:

do sovereign states really not know they're being slowly couped by international capital and they'll probably be irrelevant vestiges in the next 50 years?

write them a letter with ur piercing insight

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

my nephew ARMY was blown up by the cartel because of their tunnels, he died 3 times

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
welp the wife has decided i need to build her a secret jewelry shelf so i guess i'm heading out to lowe's

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

smarxist posted:

They know, they don't care.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Fat Lowtax posted:

my nephew ARMY was blown up by the cartel because of their tunnels, he died 3 times

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

welp the wife has decided i need to build her a secret jewelry shelf so i guess i'm heading out to lowe's

make it like that shotgun hideaway shelf in the headboard, except for quick action jewelry

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

fits my needs posted:

imagine wanting to be a marine, like what do u even feel

The commercial with the fire golem or whatever was badass

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I find it to be the highest honour when @cspamus1 takes my original words.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Duscat posted:

:3: true love

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
My mum tried to check out Crazy Rich Asians and got Girls Trip.

TRYM0

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/1084171425420857346

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

They know, they don't care.

I wonder when the writing was on the wall, like when there were more people angling for post career board positions than people who gave a poo poo about the nation as a concept. Late 80s?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

smarxist posted:

They're all led by people couped by international capital op

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

*holding the piss tape close to me* does this bring me joy?

*nods, places piss tape in the keep pile*

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

oh god all this blue light today is killing me

sorry, I need to go reset my theta waves by walking barefoot in the wawa parking lot

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

smarxist posted:

make it like that shotgun hideaway shelf in the headboard, except for quick action jewelry
Or the Iron Man assembly line thing, except it covers you with jewelry.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

smarxist posted:

I wonder when the writing was on the wall, like when there were more people angling for post career board positions than people who gave a poo poo about the nation as a concept. Late 80s?

mid to late 80s, yeah

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

drat so you're saying that government shutdowns over petty grievances generally lead to austerity and a transfer of wealth from the working class to the idle rich

huh

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

so a bunch of evil poo poo then cool

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

smarxist posted:

I'd say Gingrich era was the death knell

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Lol gently caress off

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

smarxist posted:

the death of the soviet union effectively killed the united states as well

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

hosed by Florida again

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

smarxist posted:

but have you considered that they have iphones now

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

love to lose 3 pounds in one week from stress over whether I can meet February rent and bills

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

make me IK as I have a clean fyad history and my baby schedule means I can give arf 6ers on the minute ad-infinitum

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Suck my bipartisan dick Newt

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Thanks for reminding everyone that capital gains should be taxed as income

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Tubgoat posted:

My mum tried to check out Crazy Rich Asians and got Girls Trip.

TRYM0

my (racist) mom walked out of crazy rich asians when she saw it in a theater. idk what she was expecting

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

the death of the soviet union effectively killed the united states as well

Yeah drat, the cold War ending and capital taking the longest most depraved victory lap ever. I mean the USSR was a reformed shell by then, but at least up had the pretense of competing ideologies, and some form of military support for developing world countries engaging in revolution :(

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

well drat, shut everything down

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lol

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lmaooooo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Rand Paul, big socialized medicine fan

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum posted:

Rand Paul, big socialized medicine fan

got he rear end kicked so hard his stomach fell out

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

Ill never get over how dumb Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin got in 2016

i'll never forget how d&d said Pennsylvania will never vote Republican lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

juche avocado posted:

@mtrc is, in fact, a huge idiot nerd , yes, who could stand to read the article before he spouts off about how it fits into his preconceived notions of the world

trump

*takes shot of activated coconut charcoal*

I was not calling you a nerd btw

I was calling the cspam2 owner a nerd