Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

elf help book posted:

do you know what AAA game he was talking about that uses darkness with assassins creed towers or whatever

I haven't watched the video but probably Shadows of the Damned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

The Tim Rogers Lore. He has an account on SA I think. He should post in the Zone because we love him.

Yeah is that Sims Mobile essay still up? that's some of the best Games Writing i've ever read . Also I'm really pissed that his ios game Zigguraut completely disappeared

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

In Training posted:

The Tim Rogers Lore. He has an account on SA I think. He should post in the Zone because we love him.

the videoball story is so great, like, there's so much hubris but also it's a really well made game. i hope they do well with their next one

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tim rogers ftw. i was wondering if he played tfreeze and sure enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnsJU-sQso4

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

extremebuff posted:

tim rogers ftw. i was wondering if he played tfreeze and sure enough

He’s so good

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

an actual dog fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Jan 12, 2019

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG-BOuN41vU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

this is the shirt I think of whenever I hear that John mullaney "sleep shirt" bit

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

:hai:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:yeah:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The most aggressive DK player in the business.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Yes

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Yes please.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Signed.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:hmmyes:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm hoping for a Mario All Stars 2 that collects 64/sunshine/galaxy 1/2/3D world into a single cart

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Prolly wouldn't have 64 or 3d world but nintendo has their own emulator for gc/wii for that one android box that runs on the same chipset as the switch, they could totally pack sunshine and galaxy 1 and 2 on a cart

And then do the same thing for the zeldas

Dang I'm starting to hype myself up for this idea too much and now I'll be bummed when it doesn't happen

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The Gold Flower powerup in NSMB2 was pretty cool.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
NSMB2 Coin Rush is a cool mode that they didn't properly commit to

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nintendo give me 3-D World: Switch It Up! with remixed levels and online co-op.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7YG0YevaLk

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I can finally achieve my lifelong dream of versing people online in Kirby's Dream Course

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

what’s in the vid. real or bullshit. & that’s not a verb.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

b_d posted:

what’s in the vid. real or bullshit. & that’s not a verb.

Real
Data miners went through the latest NES app update on the Switch and found two dozen snes games

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

data miners... cyber snitches

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Stop minin'

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

thats cool. real yoshi's island in a portable, finally

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Not good enough. Give me the entire GBA catalog and throw classic GB in there as penance for how poo poo your stupid service has been so far.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

American McGay posted:

Not good enough. Give me the entire GBA catalog and throw classic GB in there as penance for how poo poo your stupid service has been so far.

How about let me play everything I already paid for on the Wii VC.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

cant wait for nintendo's unatributed version of zsnes from 1998 so everything is like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlnEDoaLos and the roms are also 20 years old so they have intros like Present by BOgomil of Kosovo. All muslim gently caress off to albania.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X posted:

cant wait for nintendo's unatributed version of zsnes from 1998 so everything is like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlnEDoaLos and the roms are also 20 years old so they have intros like Present by BOgomil of Kosovo. All muslim gently caress off to albania.
What the gently caress is wrong with you dude

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

🇭🇷

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

P-Mack posted:

How about let me play everything I already paid for on the Wii VC.

My one real disappointment with the Switch is that the Switch Online is the closest thing to a VC that it seems to have. I never had a Wii or WiiU and it’s been half a lifetime since the GameCube, considering how good the 3DS’s VC offerings are I was hoping Switch would have a lot of their console offerings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

American McGay posted:

:hai: