Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Crabtree posted:

I like the theory that he's just saying "I haven't been allowed to go to lago in months" which is probably bullshit too because gently caress you, quit if you don't like the job.

he's like a kid who thinks his staffers have grounded him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Sad trump just wants to go to his multimillion dollar vacation resort and do more corruption with his rich friends. :(

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Lightning Knight posted:

Sad trump just wants to go to his multimillion dollar vacation resort and do more corruption with his rich friends. :(

I am all alone in the White House, crying! Everyone turns their face away from me and backs into a corner! Even Sean Hannity hung up on me. Cryin' Chuck please come and speak New York to me.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The Glumslinger posted:

If this fucker isn't guilty, he is doing everything in his power to frame himself

Can we just impeach the motherfucker already?

Not if you're going to use that filthy language. *goes back to mailing bombs to democrats and jews*

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Office Pig posted:

Hey anyone remember that one time Israel sank an American ship and nothing happened? Swell times, swell times.

Or that time the Mossad murdered a guy in Norway and the whole international assassin hit squad got rounded up by the local cops like a gang of naughty children.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

PhazonLink posted:

Being a libertarian is worst than being a Chud.

It makes his involvement in 'Pain and Gain' a bit funnier.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Pretty sure The Rock exclusively endorsed Republicans up until he started sliding centrist when it no longer was fashionable in the entertainment business.

freeasinbeer
Mar 26, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Since it gives me joy, every time I see AOC lay a twitter smack down I am gonna kick :10bux: bucks to her campaign. It’s a waste as I am out of state and the election is over, but hopefully it signals to the centrist :decorum:
shitheels in the democratic party that she’s a serious fundraiser and that progressive policies are where it’s at.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Make sure Elian Gonzalez never makes it to Florida...

Nothing against the kid personally but that drama inspired increased turnout for Bush in the Miami area and imo helped flip Florida.

Just shoot Nader in the head. If its a choice between an innocent cuban kid and a guy deliberately delivering the country to Bush, its an easy choice.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
...Or you could just get the Butterfly Ballot thrown out.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

He considers flying to iraq or texas “work” so he’s mad he hasn’t played golf.

Trump must know if he ends this shutdown he gets to play golf and be lazy again...

I bet he knows he is turbo hosed by this report and he is will to sacrifice anything to get his supporters their wall so they will support him when it drops.

I think his history of being a lazy bitch will mean that he eventually caves and then just semi legally builds a small amount of wall.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
When will something related to the shutdown directly cause the hosts of Fox and Friends pain? Cause I say this whole thing will end then, not a day before or a day after. They're dictating the shutdown, not Trump, so nothings gonna budge til they do.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/nation_pill/status/1083839998758191109

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Indeed, I've never seen a redhead in my life! Nor have I ever heard of hair dye.

I'm sure those women just love having their images used like this btw.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Because in the last 50,000 years, no ethnic groups have moved into Europe. Nope, just the same lily white people loving their cousins for millennia.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I will bet any amount of money that guy is a fuckwit who thinks hes funny, and has taunted redheads for having no souls before.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Pakled posted:

Because in the last 50,000 years, no ethnic groups have moved into Europe. Nope, just the same lily white people loving their cousins for millennia.

10,000 years ago Europeans were dark skinned and blue eyed.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Fulchrum posted:

taunted redheads for having no souls before.

Oh yes, Southparks other notable accomplishment besides introducing antisemitism to generation Y.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
I wonder if he'd stop the shutdown if he's given the ultimatum that he doesn't, he'll never golf until 2021.

Or someone steals a full septic truck and just dump a bunch of feces all over Mar-a-Lago, the inside of the building and just spray it all across the golf courses.

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Jan 13, 2019

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Katt posted:

Oh yes, Southparks other notable accomplishment besides introducing antisemitism to generation Y.

And mocking climate change as stupid and ridiculous. Can't forget that.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

There are more redheads alive now than ever before.

Also upper left is an Anna from Frozen cosplay.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Fulchrum posted:

And mocking climate change as stupid and ridiculous. Can't forget that.

But enough about the incisive political commentary that shaped a generation of Libertarians :v:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the first one of these is a woman dressed up as the wendy's logo

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The universe existed without humanity in it for 13.8 billion years. Then humans came along ruined that in a mere 350,000 years. Sad.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Looking at https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-joint-resolution/2/text which is some horrible proposal from 2017. The proposal has been known to include Social Security in its implicit definition of a deficit, unlike the situation now, meaning it'd effectively require a $160 billion or so surplus over 2018-2034. I'm not sure if it excludes or includes interest on the public debt. It depends on what this language means:

“Section 7. Total receipts shall include all receipts of the United States Government except those derived from borrowing. Total outlays shall include all outlays of the United States Government except for those for repayment of debt principal."

I think "receipts derived from borrowing" is referring to revenue from other people borrowing from the U.S., but I'm not sure what that would entail. "repayment of debt principal" is a technical thing specifying that usage of surplus money to pay down the debt doesn't count as an outlay, as most people would think.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I really hope that neither Bernie or Biden runs. Especially Biden. Dude would have been a solid Dem candidate in like 2000.

frankly, i'm convinced that if sanders runs and wins, that if the country doesn't immediately have all of every single problem it's ever had ever fixed by like, year 3 of his presidency for reasons like just spitballing here the 51 republicans in the senate hard block everything worth half a drat, the media (you know that thing that keeps writing "nazis eat at mcdonalds JUST LIKE YOU!" and "here's an anonymous source in the trump white house screaming out fascist talking points we're printing with no rebuttal") will declare that leftism Had Its Chance And Failed Now Shut The gently caress Up And Vote For Mike Bloomberg You Leftist Fucks

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

This always trips me out because I'm pretty sure chimps are white.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Bashez posted:

This always trips me out because I'm pretty sure chimps are white.

Yeah, their hair protects them from the sun.

Once humans lost their hair they became darker skinned, although the default was more brown than black. Really dark skin only spread through sub-Saharan Africa with the Bantu expansion.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

The white house is the prison of his own mind

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

FizFashizzle posted:

What would women do without.....a high ph emission?
Semen is full of hormones, which I guess makes them technically pheromones.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Majorian posted:

Indeed, I've never seen a redhead in my life! Nor have I ever heard of hair dye.

I'm sure those women just love having their images used like this btw.

They're in luck, I happen to carry these very genes! Free delivery!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

25th 25th 25th

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

PhazonLink posted:

Being a libertarian is worst than being a Chud.

This is 100 percent true

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

freeasinbeer posted:

Since it gives me joy, every time I see AOC lay a twitter smack down I am gonna kick :10bux: bucks to her campaign. It’s a waste as I am out of state and the election is over, but hopefully it signals to the centrist :decorum:
shitheels in the democratic party that she’s a serious fundraiser and that progressive policies are where it’s at.

It's hilarious since the worthless Third Way keeps paying to promote tweet to twitter feeds and the most they get are like a hundred likes and a half dozen "lol gently caress you" responses.

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

freeasinbeer posted:

I hope you got a bankroll because she owns motherfuckers on the regular

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1084315388266074112

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fulchrum posted:

Thank you Adam West. I assume next you will mock the prosecution for having a white wife.

what

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I wish we’d have transcripts of every republican politicians thoughts when they saw Trump, in front of rolling cameras, indisputably and unambiguously claim the shutdown as his own.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

The blame should be first Republicans and then Trump and then no one because the Republican senate doesn't have to honour his stupid veto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

And that "dems are at fault" number is buoyed by the garbage media saying "neither side can compromise". When Republican bargaining is "give me the wall or I declare an emergency and build the wall anyway" as if that's a negotiation.

Basically, everyone who's paying even the barest attention know its Republicans.