Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
A story about someone being both drunk AND lazy is very Texas

When my dad moved to Texas you were legally allowed to drink and drive as long as you weren't too drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Florida is a garbage state but the reason why we get such a disproportionate amount of crazy crimes stories from there is because their laws allow the details to be listed publicly IIRC.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'call Mace Windu the n-word, then' is literally the funniest thing I've read in days

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

BlindSite posted:

The hype reminded me of watching black panther with everyone saying it had to be seen.

It was just a pretty generic super hero movie. Well done and all but not mould breaking.

It was literally mold breaking in the sense that it was an all black outside of two white supporting roles and it made a billion

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

'call Mace Windu the n-word, then' is literally the funniest thing I've read in days

I can't stop laughing because it's either a brilliant joke or insanely stupid. I love it.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Intruder posted:

A story about someone being both drunk AND lazy is very Texas

When my dad moved to Texas you were legally allowed to drink and drive as long as you weren't too drunk

Yeah, my family moved to Texas in the late 80s to a dry country that allowed drinking and driving.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I can't stop laughing because it's either a brilliant joke or insanely stupid. I love it.

that’s SMG’s entire posting career

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ehud posted:

that’s SMG’s entire posting career

If it's impossible to like the Patriots, prove it then: Call Tom Brady the N-word

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The response calling Mace some made up N slur was worth a sensible chuckle.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

If you can’t be racist against fictional characters, then prove it: call Mace Windu the n-word.

Nerfherder?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

SuperMechagodzilla go on cum town

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

If it's impossible to like the Patriots, prove it then: Call Tom Brady the N-word

A nystem quarterback?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Thaddius the Large posted:

A nystem quarterback?

Lol

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

A nystem quarterback?

:golfclap:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Florida is a garbage state but the reason why we get such a disproportionate amount of crazy crimes stories from there is because their laws allow the details to be listed publicly IIRC.

I'd like to think it's a bit of column a and column b.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

A nystem quarterback?

jokes_that_only_TFF_would_get.txt

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
So what are we doing with our next 2 hours

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I had never seen that SMG post and the fact that it came about as a result of an argument over whether you can be racist against droids is hilarious

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GqQHkTZXus

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Spoeank posted:

Doing all of the cleaning I promised my wife I'd do while she was out of town.

E: I might just play more Dragon's Dogma though

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Spoeank posted:

I'm going to take a nap

e: ^^^^ wish they'd make a sequel, Dragon's Dogma was good as hell

Intruder fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Jan 13, 2019

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I’m gonna just draw because gently caress this day

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i opened my window and it's 60 and lightly cloudy and i got half a can of pepsi one and some tapenade and some crackers that i think are supposed to be rosemary but i can't taste it but the crackers are good and buttery anyways.

what would be the funniest outcome of this game? miami decides to break the bank for mcdaniels and he jets' them after a year to go back to be the pats' head coach and both teams disintegrate

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Intruder posted:

e: ^^^^ wish they'd make a sequel, Dragon's Dogma was good as hell

I've only put an hour or two into so far but it's cool. The generic western fantasy monsters and real-time party combat make it feel like a Dungeons and Dragon action RPG which I'm down with.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Spoeank posted:

Be sad

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Spoeank posted:

Continue drinking because I drove home through something that tried to be an ice storm at 1AM and having driven through a blizzard I prefer them to ice. Worst thing to drive through? Freezing fog what the everloving gently caress Wyoming how does this happen.

The blizzard was in Colorado and they shut down I-25 into New Mexico and I had to park overnight in some shopping center in 1.5 feet of wet snow that fell in a few hours. The thing about Colorado is there was a crew of locals that cleared all of that snow off of the parking lot before 10AM and the only delay was getting us truckers to move our trucks so they could clear that area.

The fitness center had free wifi that reached into the parking lot so that's how I spent my night.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 13, 2019

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Its 30F and im gonna grill up some chicken tacos instead of bothering with the rest of this game

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Spoeank posted:

Giddily laugh

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Turns out James Watson is a piece of poo poo.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Sorry bud :(

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Sitting at an airport bar next to a Pats fan. Someone help me.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

I read this as Jameis Winston and got confused how anyone could just now be figuring this out.

Anyway, old people gonna old, gene scientists gonna eugene

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Behind the Bastards has taught me everyone that is presumably good is a piece of poo poo and every piece of poo poo is secretly an insanely weird author or prankster.

Also that everyone in Hollywood covers for all their most monstrous constituents.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Bird in a Blender posted:

Sitting at an airport bar next to a Pats fan. Someone help me.

You’re in the perfect place to flee across state lines, do the needful

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

You’re in the perfect place to flee across state lines, do the needful

It’s a 50 year old woman who is stuck at ORD for another 6 hours because she missed her connecting flight. She’s been punished enough.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

NANNERPUSS

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Notgonnapassupsomeopenmouthkissinghisson

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/ByRosenberg/status/1084555708962488320?s=19

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

https://twitter.com/CursedAds/status/1084516570532118528

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

loving shoot me in the goddamn head. loving hell.