Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Pakistani politics posted:

Remember that lady, whose pet chimpanzee ate her face and hands? I wonder how she would weigh in on this.

no, it was even better than that

the chimp ate his owner’s friend’s face, nose, and fingers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Which one haha

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Former DILF posted:

Which one haha

Donald Trump.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Oh is he that rear end in a top hat who didn’t know how to eat pizza the right way? What’s he up to these days?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
The Trump he is down with the Sun.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Shamelessly stealing this from the other thread because holy poo poo

lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
China’s Annual Trade Surplus With U.S. Hits Record Despite Trump’s Tariff Offensive

quote:

BEIJING—China’s trade surplus with the U.S. hit a fresh record last year, as robust American demand for Chinese goods
undercut the Trump administration’s tariff offensive aimed at narrowing the countries’ lopsided trade gap.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinas-annual-trade-surplus-with-u-s-hits-record-despite-trumps-tariff-offensive-11547439977

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

yeah this is looking kinda suspicious... read the entire thread.
https://twitter.com/OpWolverines/status/1083900694392762368

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I never thought chimps would eat my face

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Son of Rodney posted:

Lmao trump. "why is she thanking her husband for being there for her? It's her husband, he has to love her!"

issuing correction on a previous post of yours, regarding chaos president donald. you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta love them” as Ivana, Marla, and Melanie (sic) can attest

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

it's dead obvious he can't comprehend the idea of "being here" as anything beyond two people physically present in the same location

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Don, on the presidential shitter: I'm all alone here, waiting for the Democrats!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1084669640184418304

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Strong Sauce posted:

yeah this is looking kinda suspicious... read the entire thread.
https://twitter.com/OpWolverines/status/1083900694392762368

this wouldn’t even make a good spy thriller/Manchurian candidate plot, it’s much too obvious and poorly thought out

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Methanar posted:

He threatened nuclear war on Twitter last year. I'm gonna go ahead and say nothing matters

As important as the threat of nuclear war might seem, it is nothing compared to what would happen if Tmarp got suspended

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Jel Shaker posted:

this wouldn’t even make a good spy thriller/Manchurian candidate plot, it’s much too obvious and poorly thought out

But enough about the Trump Presidency :xd:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Strong Sauce posted:

even in truth these guys have to embellish. those two dudes were not homeless skidrowers. why do they need to add that? to degrade the two men who died because they were black and gay?

its racism

Agronox posted:

no, it was even better than that

the chimp ate his owner’s friend’s face, nose, and fingers

and dick and balls :stonk:

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Strong Sauce posted:

what would trump do if twitter did shut down his account? rant about liberal twitter on instagram?

Switch to Gab.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Elizabeth Warren is extremely cursed and she should end all hope of a presidential bid ASAP.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Mad Hamish posted:

Switch to Gab.

Yak

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Strong Sauce posted:

what would trump do if twitter did shut down his account? rant about liberal twitter on instagram?

You remember that test of the emergency system that lets turmp send a text message to everybody in the US?

that. 20 times. every. loving. morning.

NO COLLUSION!

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Flesh Forge posted:

and dick and balls :stonk:

Steve Scalise support group

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Literally every Republican:

It's not the "punishing me for all of my crimes," part that frustrates me so, mother. It's the fact that you've gone and notified all of my friends and foes as well. Next time I rape some children, would you please practice a tad more discretion when doling out justice and consider MY feelings and career first? That's all.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Powershift posted:

You remember that test of the emergency system that lets turmp send a text message to everybody in the US?

that. 20 times. every. loving. morning.

NO COLLUSION!

I’ve never been supportive of Twitter’s existence until this moment.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Republicans take insults like private school kids while Democrats dish it out like they're in public school. It's extremely uneven when you consider the private schools most republicans were brought up attending were very rural christian elementary schools teaching those retards things like "Moses made a super big boat to ride out some big hurricane or whatever, and Jesus walked on water and these things are definitely true and real hehe" lmao

nickhimself fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Jan 14, 2019

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Facebook post by my chud cousin:

“I offer no apology for what I am posting, for this is truly how I feel. This is my opinion, not a debate. If you disagree, or find my position offensive, I'm perfectly fine with that. Feel free to unfriend me if we cannot agree to disagree. I wont debate or argue my beliefs.
I have lived through several United States Presidents prior to our current President Trump. In my lifetime, I have never seen nor heard of a President scrutinized over every word he speaks, humiliated by the public to the point of disgrace, slandered, ridiculed, insulted, lied to/about, threatened with death, had his wife and our First Lady disrespected, & his minor child insulted, threatened & harassed.
I am ashamed and saddened by the ruthless, meanspirited, hateful, cruel, biased people who display themselves as having no civic pride, morals, ethics, decency or respect for our country's traditions and values. My elders and teachers taught me many yrs ago to respect our President, whether I voted for them or not. All the news stations & reporters who feel they have the right to perpetuate blatent lies and fabricate "facts" for a "good story" are dividing our country beyond belief. Many only report the negative "news" and never the accomplishments of our President. If people do not research everything put out by the MSM, they are left to believe all the hate mongering news. This is leading to so much intolerance that I feel we are nearing the brink of a civil war! No other President that took the oath of office, has been on the news 24/7, scrutinized for their every word, facial expression, decision, handshake, what he eats... NO, he is not perfect, far from it! No President or person is, including you and I!!!!! Yes, he makes stupid comments and doesn't use the flowery language of a "professional politician". However, I believe he truly loves the United States of America and works tirelessly to make things better for us all. He is very different than what we've become accustomed to, thank goodness. The people who would rather see our country fail than help him do his job need to stop. I was always taught "If you can't be part of the solution then at least don't be part of the problem". I personally want our President Donald Trump, as I did his predecessors, to succeed. To hope for failure is INSANE. United we stand; divided we fall.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸“

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

Trump: I'm a fat retard who can't keep my mouth shut or not do stupid things!! Why is everyone always so mean to me?!

Obama: I wore a tan suit one time and the media very strongly disagreed with that decision

"To hope for failure is insane." -Adolf Hitler, probably

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Egbert Souse posted:

“I offer no apology for what I am posting, for this is truly how I feel. This is my opinion, not a debate. If you disagree, or find my position offensive, I'm perfectly fine with that. Feel free to unfriend me if we cannot agree to disagree. I wont debate or argue my beliefs.
I have lived through several United States Presidents prior to our current President Trump. In my lifetime, I have never seen nor heard of a President scrutinized over every word he speaks, humiliated by the public to the point of disgrace, slandered, ridiculed, insulted, lied to/about, threatened with death, had his wife and our First Lady disrespected, & his minor child insulted, threatened & harassed.
I am ashamed and saddened by the ruthless, meanspirited, hateful, cruel, biased people who display themselves as having no civic pride, morals, ethics, decency or respect for our country's traditions and values. My elders and teachers taught me many yrs ago to respect our President, whether I voted for them or not. All the news stations & reporters who feel they have the right to perpetuate blatent lies and fabricate "facts" for a "good story" are dividing our country beyond belief. Many only report the negative "news" and never the accomplishments of our President. If people do not research everything put out by the MSM, they are left to believe all the hate mongering news. This is leading to so much intolerance that I feel we are nearing the brink of a civil war! No other President that took the oath of office, has been on the news 24/7, scrutinized for their every word, facial expression, decision, handshake, what he eats... NO, he is not perfect, far from it! No President or person is, including you and I!!!!! Yes, he makes stupid comments and doesn't use the flowery language of a "professional politician". However, I believe he truly loves the United States of America and works tirelessly to make things better for us all. He is very different than what we've become accustomed to, thank goodness. The people who would rather see our country fail than help him do his job need to stop. I was always taught "If you can't be part of the solution then at least don't be part of the problem". I personally want our President Donald Trump, as I did his predecessors, to succeed. To hope for failure is INSANE. United we stand; divided we fall.

Lol Do they have any facebook posts from 2008-2016 by any chance? idk how Facebook works

schmug
May 20, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084788012725166080

WAITING!

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/1084559710223822850

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Pissman confused why nobody's falling for dealmaking tactics.

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Egbert Souse posted:

Holy :hmbol: these are thoughts that someone actually had, about a mushbrain president.

It's literally a liberal post from 2009, about Obama's constant slanders from the right, except for the "yes, he's an idiot" section. Just change all the instances, and it's a cut-and-paste job of ":qq: quit attacking the prusidant gais :qq:"
:lol: if you could gaslight him into thinking that was word-for-word something posted about Obama an existence ago, he's dumb enough to fall for it

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Please dunk hard on Cousin Chudley. Do it for, umm, science.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084808599124221954?s=19

Chill bro!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/FOXNashville/status/1084798649014673413

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
*chuckle*

https://twitter.com/ian_swoish/status/1084809325728677888

schmug
May 20, 2007

not even directed at anything. just fake news. is he really the POTUS?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

calm down and enjoy the ride bitch

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/1084498905621020672?s=19

Imagine being this bad if a journalist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Man you guys missed some good ones. He's talking in the third person again

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084785809000185862?s=19

And more from the party of personal responsibility:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1084788796011491330?s=19