Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Putin... Good???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Dreddout posted:

Putin??? Good...

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I suddenly remembered al giordano out of nowhere today and his kickstarter to run against Bernie in Vermont

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

just block being block

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Their hair grew two feet between panels.

Or the panels take place two years apart.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

putin stole a superbowl ring from some geriatric billionaire

bob kraft of the patriots, lol

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Zoran posted:

bob kraft of the patriots, lol

thank you both for the combo of reminding me of this because I had a hearty lol indeed

he just asked him if he could see it, then took it. it was exactly like the Simpsons bit with the $1 trillion bill and Castro

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

lmao

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Putin owns

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 🙏
Taco Defender

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I suddenly remembered al giordano out of nowhere today and his kickstarter to run against Bernie in Vermont

https://twitter.com/dril/status/893002574957248512?s=19

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Retromancer posted:

This cuts off before the best part, where they surmise that Trump got so worked up over a transparent wall because someone in a meeting said that the process of funding and building the wall needed to be transparent.

doesn't trump believe stealth bombers are literally invisible??

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

britishbornandbread posted:

doesn't trump believe stealth bombers are literally invisible??

quote:

JOHN DICKERSON: George W. Bush said the reason the Oval Office is round is there are no corners you can hide in.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Well, there's truth to that. There is truth to that. There are certainly no corners. And you look, there's a certain openness. But there's nobody out there. You know, there is an openness, but I've never seen anybody out there actually, as you could imagine.

JOHN DICKERSON: But he-- what he meant was it's-- all comes --

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Sure. Sure.

JOHN DICKERSON: --back to you.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Sure. It does. But I think that's true anyway. But it does, there's no question.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
video footage of an abstract idea being introduced to trumps brain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_YbBqpbIiI

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Former DILF posted:

a perfect example of what happens when you introduce an abstract concept to trumps brain: it collides with a bunch of garbage and a whole lotta poo poo spills out
i imagine trump's neural pathways are like unfinished tracks in rollercoaster tycoon, and abstract thoughts are cars that fly off of them and explode into things like "the Japanese test American cars by dropping bowling balls on them"

or Trump's brain is like that one Twitter post that likened it to a rotisserie chicken on a spit rotating at 600 rpm, all the meat just flying off of it

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/deray/status/561168788951797761?s=20

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

deray is like jim carrey in the cable guy except instead of tv shows he was raised by brands and capitalist lorem ipsum

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
when people put their heads together, great things can result. think Big Gulps, anime, the Labradoodle.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Brian Boyko

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Sean spicer vs Dippin dots

Dippin dots are NOT the ice cream of the future. :colbert:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

paul_soccer10 posted:

video footage of an abstract idea being introduced to trumps brain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_YbBqpbIiI

Trump is the iron block and the washing machine is CNN.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Remember when centrist comedians Matt Stone and Trey Parker made a movie saying weapons inspecters were weak and ineffective and anti-war people were "fags" in two-thousand-loving-four.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
remember when they said that they weren't going to do any material about trump

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
they said they weren't doing anything about GW Bush because everyone else already was, which might've been true in 2005 or later but they didn't do anything before that, even though it seems like it would've been pretty "edgy."

also they did an allegory saying climate change obviously isn't real and Al Gore just talks about it because he's narcissistic.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

to be fair they did do an entire show where gwb was the main character in the first year of his presidency

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

They did do a story arc about Trump being an easily manipulatable baby, but on the other hand they had Gerald transition into a dolphin and demand a dolphin bathroom that one time.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
lest we forget

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
That's my bush wasn't even topical humor, it was just a really tired sitcom parody stuffed into the whitehouse for absolutely no reason.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

lest we forget

Comedy Central had "That's My Al" prepped as well, they hedged their bets

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Action Jacktion posted:

also they did an allegory saying climate change obviously isn't real and Al Gore just talks about it because he's narcissistic.

and now we're all probably going to be dead in the next 50 years. great contribution to society there

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/LoganPaul/status/377619570053640193?s=20

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

HiHo ChiRho posted:

On the first day of his presidency, Obama allowed staffers to venture into the Oval Office without wearing coat and tie, which had been obligatory under President Bush. Fashion observers called it a new age of business casual at the White House.
Obama's aides had a simpler explanation. Though he's spent more than 20 years in Chicago, the president was born in Hawaii. And so he "likes it warm" in the Oval Office, said Chief of Staff David Axelrod. "You could grow orchids in there," he told the New York Times.
But while it's perpetual summer in the Oval Office, the rest of the country has been trudging through a tough winter. Ice storms have cut power to millions in the Midwest and South.
With few orchids growing in the heartland, critics are saying that Obama -- who urged individual sacrifice in an inaugural address that called for a "new era of responsibility" -- hasn't been willing to bear the cold with the rest of the country.
"It's stunning hypocrisy," said Christopher Horner, a senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute and author of two books critical of global warming activists. "Obama spins the dial up, takes off his coat and seeks to mandate that we turn the dial down," he said.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

hamberders

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

shidding and farding

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Action Jacktion posted:

I remember reading that they did an arc in their latest season that basically amounted to a massive "my bad" for that episode.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
the orb

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

It's time for some game theory.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
the orb is the ultimate 'what if obama did it' thing

remember when alex jones did some mental gymnastics saying how it was a good thing because he was an expert on the occult and orbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

LIVE AMMO ROLEPLAY posted:

Remember when centrist comedians Matt Stone and Trey Parker made a movie saying weapons inspecters were weak and ineffective and anti-war people were "fags" in two-thousand-loving-four.

team America is a weird film, half of it is an alright action movie parody about how american imperialism is bad and the other half is celebs the writers don’t like just saying “I think American imperialism is bad, also I’m a big gay pussy”