Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I would absolutely kill for trees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

It's dumb for soooo many reasons. Tacky is like.. the bottom of reasons this is dumb. There are highly affordable foods, probably even cheaper than ordering dozens of burgers, that are tasty and made explicitly for caterings. Stuff like pans full of BBQ with sides over sterno burners. Or cold sandwhich platters that don't turn into greasy bullshit mush when you let them sit out. Or just order some glazed hams and cold sides. Or, as someone pointed out elsewhere, Chik Fil A can do affordable platters or insulated bags of chicken sandwiches that taste fine and also fits with POTUS's base!

Advice I got from a boss before I PCS'd to go take a command: "remember, you only get one chance to avoid looking like a cheap rear end in a top hat, and an extra couple hundred bucks spent on decent food goes a long way."

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Shaddak posted:

Old teddy just getting up from the table like "gently caress you, you weak rear end sons of bitches"

Looks like he's about to let one rip right in Nixon's face.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Hope the white house bathroom has bidets!

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
oh my gently caress, every photo is magic. loving the fine dinnerware, which is appropriately used to hold the sweet and sour

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
These fast food chains are either loving the free marketing, or hating that they're going to get roped into this poo poo show.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Some of that dinnerware is probably two hundred years old.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

those big macs have gotta be stone cold

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/...ingawful.com%2F

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
my favorite is the dude who is using a serving platter as a plate. go big or go home, yall.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

A Bad Poster posted:

These fast food chains are either loving the free marketing, or hating that they're going to get roped into this poo poo show.

One of them is lovin' it.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
You KNOW Wendy's Twitter dude is gonna say something.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life
Just imagine being the biggest troll on Twitter serving athletes fast food hamburgers and not making a steamed hams reference.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm worried because Donnie doesn't have much to lose now. He failed to get anything done during two years of unified government, Mueller is closing in, the FBI potentially found some damning stuff, and the House Dems are going to start issuing subpoenas. He has no incentive not to wreck everything. He's privately said he wants to leave the government shut down even if he manages to get funding through declaring a national emergency, just to punish the Dems. The only way we might get the government back open is a veto proof majority and McConnel and friends don't give a gently caress about how much damage they do because they'll turn around in a couple years, blame the Dems, and a sizable portion of the electorate will go along with them.

He pushed through his richfolk tax break, thinks he's winning the trade war AND immigration (all that's missing is the wall), and moved the embassy in Israel. He thinks he's doing well.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
i wonder what the force composition is of US Military Personnel that are not intel weinies and staff officers at whatever military base we're storing nukes at in turkey.

I also wonder what their standing orders are if the physical security of the nuclear bombs is called into question

I certainly hope the detonation mechanism on the bomb is secure in some way and def no way they can be set off without proper authorization and codes that aren't "0000"

Where is tom clancy he died too soon

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Waroduce posted:

i wonder what the force composition is of US Military Personnel that are not intel weinies and staff officers at whatever military base we're storing nukes at in turkey.

I also wonder what their standing orders are if the physical security of the nuclear bombs is called into question

I certainly hope the detonation mechanism on the bomb is secure in some way and def no way they can be set off without proper authorization and codes that aren't "0000"

Where is tom clancy he died too soon

Incirlik has been an active source of American bomb-droppers in the region for decades, in a wide variety of stupid wars.

For the rest, read Command and Control. Seriously, read it. Everyone.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Godholio posted:

He pushed through his richfolk tax break, thinks he's winning the trade war AND immigration (all that's missing is the wall), and moved the embassy in Israel. He thinks he's doing well.
If he thought he was doing well he wouldn't be trying to do the wall so badly.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I'm convinced the wall is 100% about him not backing down, more than it is anything else. That's how he views success...getting the last word.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Godholio posted:

Incirlik has been an active source of American bomb-droppers in the region for decades, in a wide variety of stupid wars.

For the rest, read Command and Control. Seriously, read it. Everyone.

I read it

It was great

But it's why I wonder

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I just assume that the engineering has improved but everything else is the same or worse.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:perfect:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Wasabi the J posted:

You KNOW Wendy's Twitter dude is gonna say something.

Kind of hoping nihilist arby's gets involved

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/Anthony/status/1085007956704411648?s=20

lol these pictures keep getting better.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Oh my god we're exactly 2 weeks in and I already can't handle 2019.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Genuinely would have never believed this had someone told me even with 2017 and 2018 in the books.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Godholio posted:

I'm convinced the wall is 100% about him not backing down, more than it is anything else. That's how he views success...getting the last word.

its this combined with republicans hate the idea of government in general so

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Best thing I've seen so far is someone (maybe it was here) saying Trump's too cheap to even spring for Chick-Fil-a for Clemson.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Godholio posted:

not getting the wall is admitting defeat and possibly being wrong which post-9/11 is the most un-American thing ever

The Valley Stared
Nov 4, 2009
In reference to the Piss Bottles on the Fitz: Following the collision we didn't have working toilets on the ship. People probably pissed in bottles. It wasn't an every day occurrence.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

The progression from the early tweets about him sitting along in his room eating fast food to him literally serving a banquet of fast food at the White House has me hoping that everything that's been said about him gets confirmed in increasingly stupid ways until the piss-tape hits facebook

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

The Valley Stared posted:

In reference to the Piss Bottles on the Fitz: Following the collision we didn't have working toilets on the ship. People probably pissed in bottles. It wasn't an every day occurrence.

I care a lot about the oceans and I super appreciate you guys not just throwing them over the side.

But seriously just toss them geez.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

LingcodKilla posted:

I care a lot about the oceans and I super appreciate you guys not just throwing them over the side.

But seriously just toss them geez.

it was a community 3 gallon

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

My favorite so far:

https://twitter.com/kashanacauley/status/1085000198710063110

Meanwhile, a dude in a lion costume is blowing Pence in the Lincoln Bedroom.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

pantslesswithwolves posted:

My favorite so far:

https://twitter.com/kashanacauley/status/1085000198710063110

Meanwhile, a dude in a lion costume is blowing Pence in the Lincoln Bedroom.

Old Abe is staring some daggers at a mother fucker there.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Season 3's really jumped the shark.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Guess he couldn't get his hotel's kitchen down the street to cater the event.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
"President Deals strikes again"

https://twitter.com/twitersgoodboy/status/1084987512781791232

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Yeah that's a perfect metaphor/simile/allegory/whatever right there