Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

the more i stare at this, the more Trump looks like he has a pained, fearful expression.

he's trying, begging us to hear something his mouth can't say but his eyes can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm so happy to be born in this timeline

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

a burger warmed by the most powerful men on earth

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

gently caress

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

im happy i chose tonight to stay up a bit later to get laundry done

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/itsa_talia/status/1084984602572275712

https://twitter.com/itsa_talia/status/1084985394276560897

https://twitter.com/itsa_talia/status/1084996422297100289

https://twitter.com/itsa_talia/status/1084985950982336513

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
impeach mayor mccheese

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

What will tomorrow bring

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

this last supper is getting worse all the time

art of the deal getting worse all the time...

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

shyduck posted:

What will tomorrow bring

bloat

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

DryGoods posted:

the more i stare at this, the more Trump looks like he has a pained, fearful expression.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmao

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

DryGoods posted:

"Iv been told I'm not supposed to eat all the food"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
lmao I just realized they probably could've had Chipotle cater if any mid-level staffer had given them a couple days notice and then the team nutritionist might not have had a conniption

but there is nobody competent working in the WH anymore so it was up to President TRUMP LUNCH to save the day, and you can just see how proud he is of his brilliant plan

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Joementum posted:

the lincoln :thunk: in the background omg

:eyepoop:

someone put a :thunk: on lincoln

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

they'll be fine

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hahahahaha

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmaooooooooooo

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

skaboomizzy posted:

lmao I just realized they probably could've had Chipotle cater if any mid-level staffer had given them a couple days notice and then the team nutritionist might not have had a conniption

but there is nobody competent working in the WH anymore so it was up to President TRUMP LUNCH to save the day, and you can just see how proud he is of his brilliant plan

im this poster who "just realized" that the WH could get catered by a restaurant

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

What a heroic top button

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

It's going to be this photo. A proud happy Trump in front of a monument to American greed and excess, just before the crash.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

perfecto

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

skaboomizzy posted:

Shut the hell up. It's burger day. hell yeah

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
I hope one of those big meatheads shits himself to death

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

skaboomizzy posted:

There are dozens of restaurants in the area that would've catered just for the publicity if given the slightest hint of forethought.

Breadline is the best one in walking distance and if y'all ever go to DC check that poo poo out
they have a great cuban sandwich

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

holy poo poo its true

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ART

of

the

MEAL

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Squizzle posted:

the pizza gate truth folks are awful quiet about trump literally offering a pizza and burger tableau to paper over the fact that these youths are having their bodies exploited by wealthy elites

Lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
It is astonishing how trump is such an accurate depiction of the zeitgeist

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

catering!? have you seen this, have you heard about this?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

BTW, that decorative swastika behind Paul there is repeated in at least one more place on the hill, probably others. One of the main hearing rooms in the Rayburn, IIRC, is literally plastered with it. Neither here nor there, but I always felt it was a bit odd.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I didn't realize there was an FDA agent stationed at every fast food joint in America. That's gotta cost more than the 5 billion for the wall.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

I can't believe steamed hams was a documentary

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

skaboomizzy posted:

You just realized the president should have... served Mexican food? This is a little slow even for cspam

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Concerned Citizen posted:

impeach mayor mccheese

As much as we laugh at our Big Mac President, we must always remember:

Hillary lost to President Good Brains lmao

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Good soup! posted:

holy poo poo its true

Donald Trump is President now and his lawyers are named Pounder and Hardstone and a crucial figure in the international conspiracy between him and Putin's Russia is someone named Rob Goldstone

And his son Jared Kushner lives at 666 fifth avenue

There is also a doctor sex cake and a blood pipe and a mysterious earth hum

Two scoops

Four pizzas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/katierogers/status/1085007016018493440