Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

I am pumped af for the byob 2019 cheese meltdown royal rumble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

albany academy posted:

Good, actually. Just moved to Vancouver in the tail end of 2018, and drove all the way across Canada to do it, which was surprisingly long considering how small everyone makes Canada out to be.

yeah I hear canada is about the size of rhode island, give or take

j/k I'm pretty fond of maple leaf land, vancouver seems p cool, I like stanley park a lot

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

:toughguy:

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
cheese chat: i love blue cheese. i also cannot eat it. horrible stomache crapms and vomiting :eng99:

Grimwit

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!
Cheese Shat: Roquefort. It's about as strong a cheese as I can stand, but god, I love it!

Fall down seven times, get up eight.

wearing a lampshade

Some blue cheese is just mold and tastes like mold.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

albany academy posted:

Some blue cheese is just mold and tastes like mold.
My wife got some blue cheese from the store last week, it wasn't supposed to be blue cheese so we returned it yesterday. But in hindsight maybe it was actually a bargain.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

you fuckin idiots, you gd fools, this can of peaches isn't spoiled, it's organically fermented with wild microbes and we should give them more money for it

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

hamjobs posted:

you fuckin idiots, you gd fools, this can of peaches isn't spoiled, it's organically fermented with wild microbes and we should give them more money for it
This reminds me of my most amazing business idea.
You know how snail-slime facials are a big thing recently?
And also civet coffee?
And also beer is a way you can keep slugs off your vegetable garden?

Presenting, slug-beer, it's beer that's been drunk and excreted by a slug, the most delicious of all beers.
Edit: SLUG IT DOWN.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

roomforthetuna posted:

And also civet coffee?

Presenting, slug-beer, it's beer that's been drunk and excreted by a slug, the most delicious of all beers.

My brain says no, but my brain slug says yes!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

roomforthetuna posted:

And also civet coffee?

TVsVeryOwn posted:

My brain says no, but my brain slug says yes!

The kids just love it!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Forget Oktoberfest, this is a slugfest!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

roomforthetuna posted:

And also civet coffee?

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Forget Oktoberfest, this is a slugfest!

xcheopis

alnilam posted:

I have the perfect bread and a stick of butter. Let the meltdown commence.

Vermont aged cheddar is the best of all possible cheeses, with Canada and Wisconsin close behind.

Jaded Burnout

alnilam posted:

In france they call it a royale rumble with cheese

xcheopis

roomforthetuna posted:

And also civet coffee?

http://diggercomic.com/blog/2007/05/04/digger-93/

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

BoldFrankensteinMir

The cheese chat made me think of this, a song which appeared on the Animaniacs soundtrack, the first CD I ever owned (my dad bought it for me for Christmas, aww).

https://youtu.be/ufJTqT5gMg0

roomforthetuna

Sure, the idea of slug beer may have been thought of before, but the real core of the business idea is in marketing it as a premium product to rich idiots, like catpoop coffee or putting snail slime on your face.

vanisher

lol "slug it down"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

I have the perfect bread and a stick of butter. Let the meltdown commence.

Vermont aged cheddar is the best of all possible cheeses, with Canada and Wisconsin close behind.

*rolls up sleeves* bub, you're wrong

Tier list of cheddar regions:

1. Co. Waterford, ROI
2. Co. Kerry, ROI
3. Vermont
4. Leicester, England
5. Derbyshire, England
6. loving Wales
7. Wisconsin
8. Northern California
9. Oregon
10. Vancouver, BC area

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also modfrens can we please goldmine the DSTR? It's beautiful and I don't want it to be lost from history.

Jaded Burnout

hamjobs posted:

Also modfrens can we please goldmine the DSTR? It's beautiful and I don't want it to be lost from history.

yeah ok

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

thank you!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

0215 and I'm making a gooey butter cake with we'd butter

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BoldFrankensteinMir

At the point in a sleepless night where I'm wondering if I should just give up and get some work done. But it's like 2 degrees outside and I keep my house cold at night to save on bills, so even a sleepless bed is nicer than sitting at a frigid desk. Decisions decisions...

Twenty Four

1. Cheese

(I love cheese)

Jaded Burnout

chez

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

the lotr/hotel thread is also p good

feature idea: a "set it and forget it" goldmining feature, basically "if there are no posts in this thread in x days automatically goldmine," to save mods from having to remember to check the thread periodically

I'm sure radium will get right on this, in advance of all of the other amazing feature requests that remain unimplemented

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

the lotr/hotel thread is also p good

feature idea: a "set it and forget it" goldmining feature, basically "if there are no posts in this thread in x days automatically goldmine," to save mods from having to remember to check the thread periodically

I'm sure radium will get right on this, in advance of all of the other amazing feature requests that remain unimplemented

I've wished for this for a while. Radium keeps telling me it's almost ready, it's been years now but i still believe him

ty manifisto

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/dJ10LUf.mp4

Mummy Napkin
hi byob

i forgot what i was going to post because i'm now all hot and bothered by the cheese talk

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*sedictively licking nacho cheese off the back of my hand, putting my whole fist back into the bowl to get more while maintaining direct eye contact*

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Mummy Napkin posted:

hi byob

i forgot what i was going to post because i'm now all hot and bothered by the cheese talk

Welcome Hello &

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

i made naan pizza with fresh mozz and parm and ladies and fellas. it was real good

Grimwit

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!

"Oh man! A turtle on its back! This is going on Facebooks. Aw! No! Don't flip him over!"

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Luvcow posted:

*sedictively licking nacho cheese off the back of my hand, putting my whole fist back into the bowl to get more while maintaining direct eye contact*

:blush:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Grimwit posted:

"Oh man! A turtle on its back! This is going on Facebooks. Aw! No! Don't flip him over!"

https://i.imgur.com/W8DQj7y.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Slug. It. Down.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~