Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

The Valley Stared posted:

In reference to the Piss Bottles on the Fitz: Following the collision we didn't have working toilets on the ship. People probably pissed in bottles. It wasn't an every day occurrence.

Hell, we did it on AWACS if the lav started getting full.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

As soon as they got out of there Dabo Swinney prob threatened to hamstring the first guy who gives a comment to the press.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

Godholio posted:

Hell, we did it on AWACS if the lav started getting full.

We'd use piss bottles on missions in our humvees.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I've never laughed harder at this loving clowns shenanigans, holy poo poo 2019 peaked and we're only 2 weeks into it haha we're all gonna die

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pulitzer.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/amyfiscus/status/1085027414026215424

I thought talking to allied partners was tough post-election, I cannot imagine how it will be going forward.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Keep going. Im almost there

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Nick Soapdish posted:

I thought talking to allied partners was tough post-election, I cannot imagine how it will be going forward.

Any particular reason why we're abandoning our most important military alliance?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

White House White Trash

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

BigDave posted:

Any particular reason why we're abandoning our most important military alliance?

NATO ain't on the dollar menu

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Lol just get accused of being a foreign agent? Deflect by saying you'll pull out of important alliances!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BigDave posted:

TRUMP

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Can Trump even pull out of NATO without Congress' approval?

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

psydude posted:

Can Trump even pull out of NATO without Congress' approval?

The treaty calls out a one-year removal process, during which Congress can vote to stay in (likely subject to veto/override).

Most analysts think that the simple discussion of leaving NATO is the game-changer that Putin wants.

Edit: And it's not actually clear that the President can just make us leave. Likely a Supreme Court challenge if he did.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Well I'm sure the republicans in congress would be willing to vote to overrule hahahaha I'm kidding NATO is doomed

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Amnesty to escaping gippers is still on the table

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-probes-an-event-with-nunes-flynn-and-foreign-officials-at-trumps-dc-hotel

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jan 15, 2019

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
GET hosed NUNES

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

That’s old and Dworkin is full of poo poo

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

No caffeine in my diet today, so this is EXACTLY the pick me up that I needed.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Fallom posted:

That’s old and Dworkin is full of poo poo

daily beast reporting on it today in my link

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
I really hope poo poo like the shutdown and some rear end in a top hat Republican gently caress coming out and saying "good, we need less government, gently caress government employees and essentially all federal agencies" is gonna make some Republican federal govt employees say "holy poo poo how am I in the same party as these loving nutjobs, maybe I should stop supporting people who literally want to take my job away."

Nah that'd take actual self awareness and gently caress if that's gonna come from dumbfuck Republicans like my fed sister in law who's literally on furlough and is racking up credit card bills because of pissbaby's shutdown.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Bored As gently caress posted:

I really hope poo poo like the shutdown and some rear end in a top hat Republican gently caress coming out and saying "good, we need less government, gently caress government employees and essentially all federal agencies" is gonna make some Republican federal govt employees say "holy poo poo how am I in the same party as these loving nutjobs, maybe I should stop supporting people who literally want to take my job away."

Nah that'd take actual self awareness and gently caress if that's gonna come from dumbfuck Republicans like my fed sister in law who's literally on furlough and is racking up credit card bills because of pissbaby's shutdown.

They're all blaming it on democrats because obviously only Republicans care about border security and the only way to have that is with A WALL

Reverence
Nov 1, 2009

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2019/01/kamala-harris-truths-we-hold-review/579430/

quote:

In 2014, she attempted to block the release of nonviolent second-strike offenders from overcrowded state prisons on the grounds that their paroling would result in prisons losing an important labor pool.

I'm sorry, why should we vote for the cop (adjacent) again?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Because she's tough on crime.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Because your alternative is going to be Trump.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Its basically attribution theory. Conservatives are very much in the 'external attribution' part without paying attention to the false attribution theory that basically says "no people arent doing bad things just to gently caress with you." Its never their fault and always some external contributor on why they are pieces of poo poo and will more likely than not never give emphatic listening a try.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Bored As gently caress posted:

They're just talking about those other public servants; they'd never shitcan someone important like me.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Krazyface posted:

They're just talking about those other public servants; they'd never shitcan someone important like me.

Get fired.

Offered same job 1 month later at 50% of the pay as subcontractor.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Godholio posted:

Because your alternative is going to be Trump.

Huh I wasn't aware she already won the nomination and was anointed The Chosen One :thunk:

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Imagine getting invited to a white house dinner and you get served nasty rear end cold big macs and poo poo ahahahahaha

At least if you go to McDonald's yourself you can eat it while it's still warm.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Nah, even bigger than that. Imagine working since junior high to be the best player you possibly can. You're always starting, making your way up through high school, getting noticed by talent scouts, and finally landing a scholarship to Clemson University. You work your rear end off for three or four years, and finally it pays off, you've stomped Alabama and won the greatest game you've played yet. And on top of that, you're invited to the White House!

before you leave, the coach gives a big speech about 'not making this political, everybody act professional and be respectful'. Everyone needs to be on their best behavior and represents Clemson in the best light they possibly can.

And what happens when you get there? Donald loving Trump gives you cold rear end burgers off the loving dollar menu served on 200 year old serveware and wants to tell you all about how great his wall is. And in the back of your mind you're probably thinking, "if this were George w bush, he probably would've bought 100 pounds of meat and grilled some loving burgers for us"

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Anyone who would eat those cold fillet 'O-fishes is a braver man than I.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Nick Soapdish posted:

Cui bono?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

BigDave posted:

The President is a Russian agent.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

1 thousand hamberders.

And Sweet and Sour sauce by the gravy boat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Spurdo?