Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

jemand posted:

thread becomes arguments.txt as we all slide downhill

https://i.imgur.com/iNaNUME.mp4

:neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Trabant posted:

From what I understand about it, that's probably because you have no eyelashes left.

All Chicagoans are immune to Malort. If it isn't the very first shot bought for you by a stranger on your 21st birthday then you did your birthday wrong.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

This is blessed because we know how this lady is going to die and it is going to be hilariously ironic.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
I have more guns than most people have dinnerware. No it's perfectly normal shut up.

E: I just realized it's a heart shape. I am not equipped to form an opinion on that.

smug jeebus fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jan 15, 2019

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Hoarding, guns, white people. A powerful curse, indeed.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

She's at least got her finger off the trigger.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Day Man posted:

Post the link!

Trabant posted:

So you gonna share the name of the place orrrr

Oasthouse

https://oasthouseaustin.com/

Carnitas Poutine is what its called. They got a good selection of beers and I think they do a 1/2 price bottles of wine on Monday. Right next to a decent movie theater which is convenient

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

boar guy posted:

nah it's super gross to allow pets in restaurants and it's even grosser the ways people take advantage of policies that don't allow management to question the legitmacy of their tiny 'companion animal' dog sitting at the table

Under the ADA you are not allowed to ask what your disability is, but you sure as gently caress can ask what the dog is trained to do, and following that you can point out that you are required to have control of the service dog. If you are not in control of your dog, you can ask that person to GTFO.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

come on the entire point of the AR-15 is that with one lower you can pretty much do everything by switching uppers without having to buy 20 different rifles. The comments of impotent rage are particularly blessed though.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Size queen.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Oscar Wild posted:

Size queen.

5.56 is average.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
*In a very HK MP7 voice* I thought 4.7 was average... very disconcerting

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
The thing that makes it not blessed is how it's a waste to spend that much money on ARs when all you really need is like 4 or 5, and she could've spent the rest of the money on ammo, training, or way loving cooler guns.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Creamed Cormp posted:

come on the entire point of the AR-15 is that with one lower you can pretty much do everything by switching uppers without having to buy 20 different rifles. The comments of impotent rage are particularly blessed though.

The entire point of the Assualt Rifle 15 is to buy as many of them as you can, as quickly as you can.

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory
Now just imagine that she's black and wearing a beret even and oooops she's been killed by the police.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

im the skanky gold digger

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Facebook Aunt posted:

Wait a minute, how did a Canadian get to a galaxy far far away?

See his last name?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Salt Fish posted:

The entire point of the Assualt Rifle 15 is to buy as many of them as you can, as quickly as you can.

Thats not what the AR stands for, just saying.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

RFC2324 posted:

AR stands for Armed C-SPAM mod

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

RFC2324 posted:

it is now, prescriptivist scum!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

What is it with dudes who are into guns taking pictures of their partners surrounded by guns

Do they get turned on when a woman holds a gun?

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Zzulu posted:

What is it with dudes who are into guns taking pictures of their partners surrounded by guns

Yes

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Zzulu posted:

It has its appeal, and I'm not even a gun person.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

One of my friends worked as a gun model for a little bit. She said it was 1000x worse than working at auto shows. And she hates working at auto shows.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

RFC2324 posted:

It has its appeal, and I'm not even a gun person.

it's always alabama with this poo poo.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol the guns are arranged in a heart shape

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
nothing says 'I love you', like 'I'm going to kill you.'

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Thread getting extremely cursed

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Zzulu posted:

what do you think?

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Hell yeah man, the smaller the woman and the larger the gun, the better.

Creamed Cormp posted:

C'mon man, you know that picture was posted as bait so people could be racist towards white people and misogynist towards a woman for doing anything other than wearing a pussy-hat and sitting in front of a pile of Male Tears mugs.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/SlenderSherbet/status/1083485246505566208

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ohhhhh dear

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Twelve Batmans posted:

C'mon man, you know that picture was posted as bait so people could be racist towards white people and misogynist towards a woman for doing anything other than wearing a pussy-hat and sitting in front of a pile of Male Tears mugs.

The most cursed post.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://i.imgur.com/HJtINRF.mp4

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Twelve Batmans posted:

Is it like a phallus thing

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

Is it like a phallus thing

Everything is a phallus thing.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

gun kink

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Twelve Batmans posted:

so people could be racist towards white people and misogynist towards a woman for doing anything other than wearing a pussy-hat and sitting in front of a pile of Male Tears mugs.
:hmmyes: ah yes, racism against white people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN