Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewiley
Jul 9, 2003

More trash for the trash fire

Themagicalgoat posted:

Delightfully devilish Donald.

The AURORA BOREALIS in the EAST ROOM at THIS TIME OF YEAR?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

hamberders

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Hamberderler will be Ironic War Criminal's next rereg.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

[url=https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3876906]
Sometimes I seriously wonder if his mind is in better shape than we think and he's just loving trolling. How in the gently caress is this real?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I tell you, five year old crayon drawing.

HAMBERDERS

Slothful Bong
Dec 2, 2018

Filling the Void with Chaos
Oh my gently caress you guys, this title.... I need to tell everyone else working on the show about the trump thread and it's new high castle inspired title, lolol.

(They banned trump talk in the writers room, but us artists can say whatever the gently caress lol)

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
There's clearly not a 1000 hamburders there! Is he claiming each Clemson player ate like 30 burgers?!

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

Am I the only one feeling like the correct response to this hamburder embarrassment while in the midst of a partial federal government shutdown solely because GOP Senators are a bunch of ballless cowards afraid to piss off the Man in the White Castle and his drooling base is Walter White's hysterical laughter from that one episode where he found his emergency cash supply gone? Or is the correct answer that I should have been doing this since Tuesday, 9 November 2016?

This is just so completely and utterly pathetic that I'm still having a very slight bit of trouble believing it's real. But I know it's real, and I know that millions of people will defend it because to admit that the person they voted for is engaging in behavior that, if your elderly parent or grandparent did it, it'd be time to send them off to a home, would be admitting defeat. And we obviously cannot have that.

CHEF!!! fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Jan 15, 2019

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

fishing with the fam posted:

He paid for the fast food!? Truly the world has never known a more selfless man.

Edit:. Also, hamberders is solid.

It's a great deal, participating McDonald's and Wendy's have free senior covfefe.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO/status/1084583223085223938

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/1084601953366224903

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1085166206095630336

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

What's over 50%? You actually have to say what question is being polled, you imbecile.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

They keep voluntarily walking into that buzzsaw.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

They keep voluntarily walking into that buzzsaw.

Good :colbert:

Slothful Bong
Dec 2, 2018

This is breaking me, help you guys. Our dumb president is ruining my career lol. I just wanted to work on an alt history show about bad nazis loving up the world and two months after I started he was elected.

And now everything we're doing in the show is coming true and I think it's still October of 2016 and I'm just having one hell of a fever dream from the stress.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Flayer posted:

There's clearly not a 1000 hamburders there! Is he claiming each Clemson player ate like 30 burgers?!

He said 300 hamberdrs into a camera as the berders were being served (left on trays for a long time)

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Im hooting and hollering at the thread title, jfc

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Slothful Bong posted:

This is breaking me, help you guys. Our dumb president is ruining my career lol. I just wanted to work on an alt history show about bad nazis loving up the world and two months after I started he was elected.

And now everything we're doing in the show is coming true and I think it's still October of 2016 and I'm just having one hell of a fever dream from the stress.

Just make a Nazi version of the Simpsons and call it a day.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I hate that Hamberder can't be in a thread title because Man in the White Castle is so loving good.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Slothful Bong posted:

If you're working on Man in the High Castle then tell them I want a show that's just the adventures of Tagomi, it could be like Sliders

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Tell them I want Hiro, from Heroes to show up next season

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the caravan hysteria didn't work last time you loving idiot lol

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Tell them I want Hiro, from Heroes to show up next season

:hai:

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Flayer posted:

There were cakes, but Lex Luthor stole them.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

There were cakes, but Lex Luthor stole them.

and that's terrible

Slothful Bong
Dec 2, 2018

Failed Imagineer posted:

If you're working on Man in the High Castle then tell them I want a show that's just the adventures of Tagomi, it could be like Sliders

This would legit make me feel okay about the world - no spoilers because NDA, but he'll be doin some nifty things in s4 that look pretty cool to my eyes.

So far no spinoff talk though, haha.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Slothful Bong posted:

This would legit make me feel okay about the world - no spoilers because NDA, but he'll be doin some nifty things in s4 that look pretty cool to my eyes.

So far no spinoff talk though, haha.

:hai:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Ice Phisherman posted:

He was convicted of drug smuggling before this. If you go to a different country and commit crimes, especially those we would see as crimes in your home country, you should be subject to their laws.

The death penalty is a human rights violation and countries that allow it should have their leaders tried at the Hague.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Hamberders

I'm done for the day already. No more news please. My brain can't absorb it.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So this basically confirms he’s been given fake polls. Not even Rasmussen “fakes” just plain fakes.

He never said which number was 50%.

Slothful Bong
Dec 2, 2018

Sir Lemming posted:

Hamberders

I'm done for the day already. No more news please. My brain can't absorb it.

You said this and I was thinking, man, it's been a long day. Then looked at the clock and it's 8:30am... fuuuuuuuck

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
It's polling at 64%, guys. That's a high number for... it. The people like it.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

exploded mummy posted:

and that's terrible

I'm reminded of how Lex Luthor was President for a while in the comics (and the Justice League cartoon played with the idea) and probably wasn't have as bad as his real-world counterparts, but then again he has just as much pettiness and spite.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

I didn't see a single Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich in the spread or see it mentioned and that is a travesty among travesties. Far be it from me to judge how and when anyone burgs but you gotta get that spicy chicken in the mix.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Lycus posted:

It's polling at 64%, guys. That's a high number for... it. The people like it.

Just another 5% and we'll have some really nice polling

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Potential BFF posted:

I didn't see a single Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich in the spread or see it mentioned and that is a travesty among travesties. Far be it from me to judge how and when anyone burgs but you gotta get that spicy chicken in the mix.

He only ordered off the value menus

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

The constitution

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Hamberders
More than meets the eye
Hamberders
Heartburn in disguise
Hamberders
Autocrats wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Democrats!
Hamberders

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/CNBCnow/status/1085168243562725376

The original estimate that the partial shutdown would subtract 0.1 percentage point from growth every two weeks has now been doubled to a 0.1 percentage point subtraction every week, according to an official who asked not to be named.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Chef kissing fingers (why can I never remember the code for this?)

https://twitter.com/TheDweck/status/1085003233662124032

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Potential BFF posted:

Best sandwich at the major fast food chains, IMO.