Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

ilmucche posted:

I like doctorgonzo

I'd eat a completo with DoctorGonzo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Norbert Haug was the mvp of that organization.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

He worked for Mercedes.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Exactly

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I’m the Ron Dennis of posting.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

1500quidpoocati posted:

I’m the Ron Dennis of posting.

A raging autist with a fetish-like appreciation of the colour grey?

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

DoctorGonzo posted:

Norbert Haug was the mvp of that organization.

This is a completo opinion right there! Haug was awesome. gently caress you, Toto, for killing him.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I've always said 1500 was a truly innovative poster who shocked the thread with his quality posts when he first arrived, but since then everyone else has caught up and now he sucks.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I've always said 1500 was a truly innovative poster who shocked the thread with his quality posts when he first arrived, but since then everyone else has caught up and now he sucks.

This is the first honest evaluation of my posting I’ve ever seen.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I'm the Minardi of posting.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I'm the Minardi of posting.

Caterham, at least

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Image of Wicka posting.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im the Vettel at Hockenheim of posting

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I’m Ralf Schumacher

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
doctorgonzo, what beer would you pair with a completo

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fanshop: 3/4 of wathever low class of beer you have and the rest Fanta

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

what the gently caress

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Kimoa Kid posted:

what the gently caress

In Chile, a "Fanshop" or Fan-Schop is a made of usually draft beer or lager (Schop) and orange soda (usually Fanta).[10] It is a typical Chilean drink served in traditional pubs/diners ("fuentes de soda" in Spanish)[11]

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Look at this baller mother fucker. 6x WDC #2019 #teamLH44 #forzalewis #megasafetycar

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/afzyqg/smooth_entrance/

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What the gently caress

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Look at this baller mother fucker. 6x WDC #2019 #teamLH44 #forzalewis #megasafetycar

So dreamy

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Kimoa Kid posted:

what the gently caress

I thought at first he was telling us about some F1 fan gear deal

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

DoctorGonzo posted:

In Chile, a "Fanshop" or Fan-Schop is a made of usually draft beer or lager (Schop) and orange soda (usually Fanta).[10] It is a typical Chilean drink served in traditional pubs/diners ("fuentes de soda" in Spanish)[11]

This post gave me chills

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

The only way this could be cooler is if he hopped off onto the scooter he then rode past Vettel

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
Lance Stroll Owns

the team he is on

and gave himself a seat

because he was fired from william

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
His dad owns the team. Lance owns jack poo poo

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
oh

Lance Stroll Sucks

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Dubs posted:

oh

Lance Stroll Sucks

Great, and factual, post OP.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dubs posted:

oh

Lance Stroll Sucks

Harsh but fair

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:IMPORTANT INFORMATION:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

Ferrari is planning to give its 2019 Formula 1 challenger its on-track debut the day before the start of pre-season testing.
Like last year, the Italian team intends to utilise one of its two permitted promotional events to shake down its car before the first of two tests at the Barcelona circuit.

Ferrari's 2019 car, known as the ‘670' internally, will be officially launched at the team's Maranello headquarters on February 15.

The plan is to run the car for the first time on-track two days later in Spain, before the first four-day test begins at the same circuit on February 18.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

DoctorGonzo posted:

:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:IMPORTANT INFORMATION:supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

Ferrari is planning to give its 2019 Formula 1 challenger its on-track debut the day before the start of pre-season testing.
Like last year, the Italian team intends to utilise one of its two permitted promotional events to shake down its car before the first of two tests at the Barcelona circuit.

Ferrari's 2019 car, known as the ‘670' internally, will be officially launched at the team's Maranello headquarters on February 15.

The plan is to run the car for the first time on-track two days later in Spain, before the first four-day test begins at the same circuit on February 18.

I heard they are calling it the "670" because that's the most number of laps it will be able to complete in the 2019 season before the team totally melts down

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Jan 15, 2019

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Lot of hates itt are gonna have egg on their face when Are Stroll and Big Sharrrr put in superb performances this year

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

GramCracker posted:

I heard they are calling it the "670" because that's the most number of laps it will be able to complete in the 2019 season before the team totally melts down

Its called the 670 because when you see it you turn 670 degrees and walk away lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
It's called the 670 because Big Chuck is going to win the WDC by an epic margin of 670 points.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
It's called 670 because that's how many more points Mercedes will score than Ferrari this season

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It's called the 670 because Big Chuck is going to win the WDC by an epic margin of 670 points.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
670 is the team name for the engine, Op. Hope that helps! :)

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

sounds like a great Engine made by the best team in Formula 1's history imo. #ForzaFerrari

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

cause it's only gonna make 670 horsepower while Mercedes is making like 900.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

track day bro! posted:

sounds like a great Engine made by the best team in Formula 1's history imo. #ForzaFerrari

He's right, 670 sounds like a McLaren model.