Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1085258251002957824

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Rocks posted:

lmao if you think the shutdown will ever end.

eventually trump and the GOP will just say the shutdown is a good thing and was actually a test case for smaller government the whole time and will keep it permanently shuttered

yeah but im still gonna die laughing

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I'm at an empty non-dead mall and it's really depressing lmao

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Rocks posted:

lmao if you think the shutdown will ever end.

eventually trump and the GOP will just say the shutdown is a good thing and was actually a test case for smaller government the whole time and will keep it permanently shuttered

Genius Brain Dave Rubin alraedy said this

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

shovelbum posted:

I'm at an empty non-dead mall and it's really depressing lmao

more depressing than a full mall?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/CMonaghanSNP/status/1085257330432884737

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

maybe they should disband the committee from 1922 idk.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

it me

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

202-432 lol

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The Snoo posted:

they turned the volume up on the music in taco bell and I'm not enjoying having 'jack & diane' rattling in my brain

sounds like they jacked u up

:smugdon:

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

euphronius posted:

what happened to Fred trumps head

the story is that one day donald trump burst forth fully formed from fred trump's cancerous jaw

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
202 for
432 against

theresa may not lmao

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

UFOTacoMan posted:

https://twitter.com/VettingBernie/status/1085237050251522048

just look at that handle and username

edit: oh discountdildos posted the account too

we finally found Debbie Wasserman Schultz's alt account

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/lloyd_rm/status/1085257935964590082

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

432 No's :rip: May's brexit deal

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/britainelects/status/1085260173365702656

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

SHVPS4DETH posted:

*starts making website with a countdown to when AOC is legal age to be president*

I made one already https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20241013T00&p0=179&msg=Sandy+Ocasio+Turns+35&ud=1&font=cursive

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

hahahahah

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

how long does it take for TSA workers to just say “gently caress this poo poo I’m out forever”

I honestly can’t imagine being not paid for work. like what the gently caress. poor people

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Theresa May probably gon' lose her job

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'd be amazed if it ever reopens

Even leaving aside the fact that Trump personally believes it reopening for any reason would be a loss, McConnell will never bring anything to the floor to be voted on that would reopen it. He's basically pressed the button on creating a mega crisis to bring on the dictatorship because with the House going to the Dems, there is now a meaningful check on Trump's ability to rule by fiat.

Barring McConnell being removed from the chair, this is going on until there's riots or martial law is declare and the military takes over all essential functions it can, aka the ones that serve the rich only or are a boot on the neck of the poor only

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

so what now for Brexit

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

owned

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

Theresa May probably gon' lose her job

calling a confidence vote

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

loving pussy

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

Even leaving aside the fact that Trump personally believes it reopening for any reason would be a loss, McConnell will never bring anything to the floor to be voted on that would reopen it. He's basically pressed the button on creating a mega crisis to bring on the dictatorship because with the House going to the Dems, there is now a meaningful check on Trump's ability to rule by fiat.

Barring McConnell being removed from the chair, this is going on until there's riots or martial law is declare and the military takes over all essential functions it can, aka the ones that serve the rich only or are a boot on the neck of the poor only

if there's a filibuster proof majority, they can bring it to the floor regardless of McConnell

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol brexit

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

we will press on! we will keep our promise to the british people and immolate our great country!!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

the most owned person in the histpry of the universe

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

LOL

She might still win though

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

I think if the tsa strikes en masse we will see some movement

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

America is pretty hosed right now, but the Brits are sure keeping it competitive as to which is self immolating in a more hilarious fashion

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
bowel movements!!

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

brugroffil posted:

if there's a filibuster proof majority, they can bring it to the floor regardless of McConnell

how

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Epic High Five posted:

also stephen miller whispering in his fat ear to demolish the government

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

sounds like they jacked u up

:smugdon:

what could u say about the king of pop after he wacks it one handed (what u think the glove is for)

he jacks on five :vince:

*does da mj hand wiggle*

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
I

HOPE

YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
theresa may's camp has been floating rumors of a big loss today because they believed the real numbers would be closer. they would say how she beat expectations

this loss is bigger than the number she was floating

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

1994 Toyota Celica posted:

even by modern presidential standards obama feebly allowed russia to roll over two client states on the imperial frontiers, hilariously botched prosecution of the bundy clan & associates after the malheur wildlife preserve standoff, disastrously mismanaged then abandoned his attempted withdrawals from iraq and afghanistan, the list goes on

even if you're fine with the president's job being the maintenance and defense of american capitalist imperialism, obama was a lovely emperor

To top it off, his refusal to prosecute the 1% culminated in letting a literal Russian asset be his successor (this is also due to him being scared of Mitch McConnel).

He was an abject failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Close one!