Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Remember when their sales spiked after that whole thing went down? Yeah...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Gripweed posted:

Verne Troyer did not give off a Krillin vibe at all

Also, Verne Troyer is dead

hence my edit

Yardbomb posted:

Yeah they do, also same entity either way, CFA sucks, don't defend the mediocre chicken joint's funding of anti-LGBT death squads and poo poo.

:yeah:

i'll do what i want. i am gay and i am not ashamed to eat the gay-hating chicken. im a traitor to all my gay brethren and none of you can STOP ME

also saying "it didnt happen like this, it happened like this" is not inherently defending something. this is a lesson literally everyone on the internet should learn.

edit: lol death squads. god i forgot about the ninjas assassinating all the gay people. you'd think CNN woulda covered that, but i guess they only pretend to care about gay people...

spit on my clit has a new favorite as of 03:37 on Jan 15, 2019

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I never expected a meltdown over mediocre chicken.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

christmas boots posted:

I never expected a meltdown over mediocre chicken.

im melting down just like tHeir sundaEs which they have at Low low Prices

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

christmas boots posted:

Channing Tatum as Goku
Jonah Hill as Krillin
Ron Perlman as Piccolo
The Rock as Vegeta
And I guess Jack Black can be Frieza

Ru Paul as Frieza

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

MizPiz posted:

Ru Paul as Frieza

That one’s good though

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Chik fil gay

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Jack Black as King Kai, Karen Gillian as Bulma, Kevin Hart as Kid Gohan

Get the whole Jumanji crew in there

The Rock could actually be a good Goku. In Jumanji he does good portraying a nice brvave kid stuck in the body of a huge muscleman which is basically Goku’s personality.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 13:39 on Jan 15, 2019

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
The Rock should be Yamcha and should be dunked on as hard as he is in DBZ abridged.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

spit on my clit posted:

edit: lol death squads. god i forgot about the ninjas assassinating all the gay people.

You uh, do realize that government or otherwise funded groups that go out and get rid of 'degenerates' and such exist right. Not the best hill to pick, denying the sponsored murder of minorities.

"The passing of AHA has given permission to a culture of extreme and violent homophobia whereby both state and non-state actors are free to persecute Uganda's LGBTI people with impunity."

Literally one of the biggest bits in question that the CFA guy was giving money to.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Yeah Al is great because he is legitimately a talented musician if nothing else.

I have basically zero interest in listening to Weird Al songs but I'm still impressed by his ability and versatility.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Imagine dying on the hill of "lol they're not LITERALLY exterminating gay people drama queens" when not only are they literally doing that, but you're saying it to defend eating fast food chicken

God drat, like god drat

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Imagine buying overpriced chicken in droves to own the libs

Or smashing your already-paid-for keurig to own the libs

Or buying expensive imported wine and then pouring it down the drain to own the libs

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Yardbomb posted:

You uh, do realize that government or otherwise funded groups that go out and get rid of 'degenerates' and such exist right. Not the best hill to pick, denying the sponsored murder of minorities.

"The passing of AHA has given permission to a culture of extreme and violent homophobia whereby both state and non-state actors are free to persecute Uganda's LGBTI people with impunity."

Literally one of the biggest bits in question that the CFA guy was giving money to.

nice meltdown over imaginary ninja squads

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Imagine buying overpriced chicken in droves to own the libs

Or smashing your already-paid-for keurig to own the libs

Or buying expensive imported wine and then pouring it down the drain to own the libs

"in droves" implies that i'd buy a ton of chicken every time i go to chick fil a. i aint got that kind of money, i'm too gay for that. the gently caress is a keurig? i don't drink...wine.

here's one: buying anything to own any kind of party is stupid and you are gullible if you do so. like buying left twix to own the right twix-ers

spit on my clit has a new favorite as of 19:42 on Jan 15, 2019

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

spit on my clit posted:

nice meltdown over imaginary ninja squads

So are you denying that gay people are getting purged in other countries, or do you think the epic ninja burn is just that sick a dunk

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Danaru posted:

So are you denying that gay people are getting purged in other countries, or do you think the epic ninja burn is just that sick a dunk

if you say that gay people are persecuted and the culture of a country needs to change to accept them, you're suddenly trying to whitewash everyone's culture. people actually tell me this poo poo every loving day. thats the kind of rhetoric they spew, that its not happening, nobody's getting raped or murdered for who they are, and that you're a horrible demon for trying to look into it in the first place.

this is why we dont do politics here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
PHUO: Genocide is bad

Sorry to get all political

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Danaru posted:

PHUO: Genocide is bad

Sorry to get all political

you'd be surprised how many people will willingly cover up genocides and rape gangs in the name of "respecting someone's culture"

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I won't defend Chick Fil A and I think not eating there is perfectly understandable, but can someone explain to me how they are genociding/murdering gay people?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

veni veni veni posted:

I won't defend Chick Fil A and I think not eating there is perfectly understandable, but can someone explain to me how they are genociding/murdering gay people?

The american orgs they donate money to have provided money, support, encouragement, “missionaries”, etc to organizations and politcal parties in other countries that have resulted in severe repression and violence.

Uganda is probably the most well-known example. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014

And a relevant one- american evangelical groups doing mission trips to Uganda and elsewhere actively preached extreme homophobia for quite some time before this kind of stuff became as mainstream as it is. So chik-fil-a is not funding death squads per se but they indirectly supporting atrocities against lgbtq people overseas.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

The american orgs they donate money to have provided money, support, encouragement, “missionaries”, etc to organizations and politcal parties in other countries that have resulted in severe repression and violence.

Uganda is probably the most well-known example. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014

And a relevant one- american evangelical groups doing mission trips to Uganda and elsewhere actively preached extreme homophobia for quite some time before this kind of stuff became as mainstream as it is.

because only america is anti-gay, and every nation was purely pro-gay before the americans came over

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

spit on my clit posted:

because only america is anti-gay, and every nation was purely pro-gay before the americans came over

Precisely

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

i don't buy it, honestly. especially not with how bad russia's always been about it. who's to say they haven't also had a hand in it?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

spit on my clit posted:

Ah, because America didn’t invent homophobia anything it did to push things to violence in other countries isn’t our fault. Neat.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

christmas boots posted:

Ah, because America didn’t invent homophobia anything it did to push things to violence in other countries isn’t our fault. Neat.

that is exactly what i am saying you are good at reading posts

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Your honour the fire was already burning before I poured petrol on it.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

spit on my clit posted:

that is exactly what i am saying you are good at reading posts

Thanks!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
You should be able to file for restraining orders on behalf of another person even if they don't want them. If I have evidence that someone's spouse is being abusive and they are trying to make it work because they are in an unhealthy relationship and have no self-respect, the law should be able to intervene. Nobody should ever be allowed to decline to press charges if there is proof.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Doctor Spaceman posted:

see, thats what i said after the great disaster of Burning Man 2020, but they still kicked me out of the country!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Nobody should ever be allowed to decline to press charges if there is proof.

Prosecutors press charges. They just usually don’t have a good way to win if the victim is the only witness and isn’t cooperative.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Had a white supremacist argue that slavery in America/The Americas was perfectly finenot the fault of pro-slavery parties, economically, on account of many of the slaves had been kidnapped by their neighbors (other black people!) in Africa in the first place. This argument about why supporting Chik-Fil-A is cool and good seems sorta similar.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Subjunctive posted:

Prosecutors press charges. They just usually don’t have a good way to win if the victim is the only witness and isn’t cooperative.

Then they should be compelled to testify in all cases. We live in a society, after all. If you know of a law being broken it's your obligation to testify to it, citizen.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
While I don't think that's a bad idea at face value, our entire system LITERALLY revolves around the extremely selective enforcement of laws, both to support the slaver republic and also because 100% of the population would be imprisoned.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Then they should be compelled to testify in all cases. We live in a society, after all. If you Know of a law being broken it's your obligation to testify to it, citizen.

Nah gently caress that. I mean I do get the appeal but this is all just rife with potential for abuse

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Tubgoat posted:

Had a white supremacist argue that slavery in America/The Americas was perfectly finenot the fault of pro-slavery parties, economically, on account of many of the slaves had been kidnapped by their neighbors (other black people!) in Africa in the first place. This argument about why supporting Chik-Fil-A is cool and good seems sorta similar.

thats how mafia works

christmas boots posted:

Nah gently caress that. I mean I do get the appeal but this is all just rife with potential for abuse

yeah, i agree here.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Then they should be compelled to testify in all cases. We live in a society, after all. If you know of a law being broken it's your obligation to testify to it, citizen.

“I don’t even like rear end I was just following orders”

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

christmas boots posted:

Just release a bunch of videos of citizens, including children, arresting criminals and doing their part, and ask them if they would like to know more. It's a short road from that to living in a society.

e: for the record I just wanted us to stop talking about chick fil a so i said something idiotic. But still, do your part.

anchorpunch
Mar 30, 2006

christmas boots posted:

There has not exactly been made a very strong case for American fundamentalist as the root cause of Ugandan violent homophobia. Why would they succeed there in spreading their ideology to such a degree, but not in other places? To me such ideas seem to imply a suggestability that is weirdly close to colonial
racist views on naive and simple natives

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

anchorpunch posted:

There has not exactly been made a very strong case for American fundamentalist as the root cause of Ugandan violent homophobia.

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Anime consistently has the best intros of any tv genre