Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

:yooge: should have raked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

unfortunately, the snow is on fire

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

:rip: europe

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

Gonna need some body language experts for this one

"Me, you, blowjob+handy"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmGsRUGc5Jc

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

i'm squeamish af but i can watch bulls/taunted animals gore cunts all day

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

let is snow let is snow

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Kilmers Elbow posted:

i'm squeamish af but i can watch bulls/taunted animals gore cunts all day

gaia always wins in the end

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

https://twitter.com/TFulk01/status/1085600355008892928

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

DryGoods posted:

Trump has a 3 gallon bucket of secret information and a 5 gallon bucket of secret information. Trump has to fill a bucket with exactly 4 gallons of secret information to pass through to the next chamber. What does Donald Trump need to do to pass this puzzle?

Drink the piss

lookoutbelow
Mar 3, 2004

Pandanaut posted:

how many filet o fish do you think trump has had today

fish delights op

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
AOC posts almost as much as regulars in this thread

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost
tweeting inside information about how the government really works is what AOC has made her job and is why everyone loves her (except reactionary dipshits)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

im enjoying the steady rain that's been desperately needed in southern ca

not least of which because all the burn zones in rich as gently caress malibu are now getting hit with mudslides :lol:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Trump inviting Putin to a private jack off, but he has to bring his own JO crystal

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gringostar posted:

not least of which because all the burn zones in rich as gently caress malibu are now getting hit with mudslides :lol:

It's been great having enough standing water on the roads to drive through and soak pedestrians

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Good Evening.

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/1085601449495748609

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/Susan_Hennessey/status/1085606765935423489

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Super Blood Moon Will Mark the Second Anniversary of Donald Trump's Inauguration

quote:

On the second anniversary of President Donald Trump's inauguration, an eclipse will bathe a ‘supermoon’ in an orangey glow. For many skywatchers, it’s a beautiful reason to stare up at our planet's rocky neighbor. But for some conspiracy theorists, it’s a sign of the end of the world.

If some fringe doomsayers are to be believed, the president could be linked to biblical “End Times” prophecies. After all, he was born on the day of a total lunar eclipse.

Making the rounds online since at least December, Youtube pastor Paul Begley touts Trump as the “Blood Moon President,” linking the upcoming lunar eclipse—which will take place the night of the 20/21 January—to chaos in America.

“Is this a sign? Is this a harbinger for America?” Begley said in a Youtube video posted Sunday. “It seems like the prophetic scriptures of the bible are starting to play out right on the world stage, right before our very eyes.”

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

kaleedity posted:

fed immigration isn't funded by taxes at all. it's totally funded by payment for services, typically, by immigration. correct me if wrong

I think detention and removal operations are, but I'm not sure about the rest. When the rest of the Department doesnt get to travel or attend most major conferences, they do!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I can't take it anymore

I am not made of steel

The time has come for me to go eat a hamburger

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

he's right

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1085607222053351430

The bill raises it to $15 by 2024

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

heck yeah

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Gringostar posted:

how long until all of california's iconic cliffside mansions are a pile of loving wreckage

I learned everything about cloning from Halo

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Killing Loaf posted:

tweeting inside information about how the government really works is what AOC has made her job and is why everyone loves her (except reactionary dipshits)

Which is funny because they loving love to get all inside baseball about politics and discuss it as if it were some super complex abstract science so really they're just mad at someone livetweeting peeling away the mask.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

dont be mean to me posted:

that dude is lucky he didn't get caught by the horns

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

it's going to be so bloody...they say it's the bloodiest moon on record

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmfao is this brainworms 3 :ssj:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is reportedly being ground down mentally by the challenges of working for President Donald Trump.

One Republican source tells Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman that Giuliani “hates the job” of being the president’s attorney because “Trump is very hard to deal with.”

Additionally, Giuliani has been telling associates lately that he expects special counsel Robert Mueller will release the first part of his final report dealing with whether Trump obstructed justice in his efforts to fight investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election — and he fears the report will be “horrific” for Trump.

“[Giuliani] is very worried about the report,” the source said.

Really, but he seems so calm and composed during interviews.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

twoday posted:

I can't take it anymore

I am not made of steel

just making that decision has set you on a path for success

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1085569670814580738

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

twoday posted:

I can't take it anymore

I am not made of steel

Did you mean a hamberder

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

it should be 20 by 2024 at least

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
when i first came to live in the US I lived in southern California and it was a hella nice state

I moved to FL a couple of years later and my first few moments there I thought someone was playing a trick on me and had put me in a plane back to South America cuz it was so lovely and run down compared to Cali lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Strange moon. Strange land.

Strange

man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLjqM068nqU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it's so idiotic that min wage isn't tied to cpi

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

ArmZ posted:

it's so idiotic that min wage isn't tied to cpi

THEY GET MY ORDER WRONG EVER SINGLE TIME AND THEY DEMAND TO MAKE MORE MONEY THAN ARE BRAVE FIRST RESPONDERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bethamphetamine posted:

Really, but he seems so calm and composed during interviews.

mueller's going to release the report and it's going to be a story for like a week