Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Ah goddammit, now we have to go to war with a bunch of drunks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

nm

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

seems like they are jumping to conclusions

maybe he just wants to make sure the pisstitutes give him a handy this time

tormp is too fat to jump to conclusions lmao :vince:

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

lmao that owns

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

gotta take the golf cart to the conclusions lmao :sad:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Rah! posted:

tormp is too fat to jump to conclusions lmao :vince:

lol owned

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
when may finally leaves, gove is just going to screw it up trying to backstab everyone again

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

[The Burger King, holding a royale with cheese] well well well

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Good week for the reputation of the arch

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

There's a chain of doner places in Ireland called "Abra-Kebab-Ra" and I'm impressed every time I remember that.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

They could always change the branding to "Big Mick", but I don't know how well that would play in Ireland.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

drat pelosi good

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

bisecting are troops in afghanistan seems a little harsh

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

friendship with infrastructure week is over

fast food week is new best friend

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

president trump is powerful enough to have former presidents arrested in secret for unknown crimes but somehow not powerful enough to get rid of the clones

or is trump the one creating these clones to keep up appearences, and if so why does he want the clone labs shut down

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Thoguh posted:

There's a chain of doner places in Ireland called "Abra-Kebab-Ra" and I'm impressed every time I remember that.

thought gaelic was a dead language

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Gringostar posted:

tbf trump isn't russias bitch, he's the bitch of all the russian oligarchs that rule over it without reproach just like the global rich everywhere else

When you get down to it NYC, London, and other "hot" real estate market are nothing but places to stash cash for Russian, Gulf, and Chinese money. Doing something about this would cause a whole lot of people a whole lot of pain. But it would make a lot of these places much more affordable.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

cumshitter posted:

the only good things about that movie are:

-actual army hardware, which is why the movie so pro-USA
-a young hot george takei

I’ll gently caress with some wwii era wayne war movies but even when I was little I thought that one was bullshit. You may have a point with takei but hd restored The Naked Time is available on netflix and that has him shirtless and oiled up so

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

copyright (limited) are ok imho and arguably ethical. patents can be ok in context. trade marks have little public utility defending them other than confusing the public concerns. but trade marks aren’t very strong.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Kurtofan posted:

drat pelosi good

Remember when trump was so butthurt about Pelosi that he booked a press conference for himself where he didn't take any questions?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I did a thing posted:

thought gaelic was a dead language

did you know that ancient hebrew is completely extinct and the hebrew that is currently spoken is a complete linguistic invention of the 19th century

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011
amazing how all it took for pelosi to become widely praised was for her to say that trump fukken sux

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/felixsalmon/status/1085616186484760581

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Initial reactions in the UKPOL thread are that its not going to go through

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

They voted confident or whatever it just finished

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
boo

get off the stage may

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MysteriousStranger posted:

When you get down to it NYC, London, and other "hot" real estate market are nothing but places to stash cash for Russian, Gulf, and Chinese money. Doing something about this would cause a whole lot of people a whole lot of pain. But it would make a lot of these places much more affordable.

those "whole lot of people" are the global rich so :lol: if you give a gently caress about their feelings

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
mods please rename The White House to The Ronald McDonald House

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Forcing trump to do his whiny fox news grandpa routine without a bunch of applause and reaction shots is extremely good praxis

If she wants to attain S-Tier status she needs to ban rebuttals tho

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Its a close margin though (16 votes), and they can try again repeatedly

gregday
May 23, 2003

ex post facho posted:

mods please rename The White House to The Donald McRonald House

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Motion of No Confidence falls 306-325.

May government survives.

Britain is dead.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

dont be mean to me posted:

Motion of No Confidence falls 306-325.

May government survives.

Britain is dead.

ah but we were dead either way

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

entire GOP criminally involved with foreign agents???

wait no, im not surprised by this

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

ymgve posted:

president trump is powerful enough to have former presidents arrested in secret for unknown crimes but somehow not powerful enough to get rid of the clones

or is trump the one creating these clones to keep up appearences, and if so why does he want the clone labs shut down

the BTO has been creating clones before it was even officially established

1/100,000 americans is in fact a vat grown human being

we are being replaced with human-computer hybrids

:psylon:

david icke 20/20 cause we see the truth clearly

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I like how Britain has over 600 parliamentary seats with 1/5th the US population

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol so Brexit is guaranteed at this point

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol that 3 of the four 'pubs who voted to lift sanctions were in moscow last 4th, including lindsay graham

TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

zegermans posted:

I like how Britain has over 600 parliamentary seats with 1/5th the US population

good thing we represent empty land over individuals