Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

the dignity of my unshowered rear end plowing a furrow into the couch as I poke at a laptop while developing a permanent spine curvature and socialization famine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

especially considering eating a $10 ban shouldn’t be much for their rich asses. if the situation were reversed cspam ppl would be taking probations and bans like it was stalingrad

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

mandatory lesbian posted:

Can't tell if it's good or bad no dnd posters have tried to defend themselves yet

tbf the ones that need to defend themselves are also currently unable to :laugh:

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I posted here and white sauce didn't even bother to call me centrist liberal cuck scum, what's up with that?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
hey guys wahts goin on in here

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Willa Rogers posted:

yes, he's running, and his campaign theme is "the dignity of work" lmao.

v excited to hear other democrat ideas like such as "let people get a tax write off for money spent tipping waiters"

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Can't tell if it's good or bad no dnd posters have tried to defend themselves yet

cowards all

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

tbf the ones that need to defend themselves are also currently unable to :laugh:

But I wanna hear Lt2012 go on for a million posts about how idk friggin Joe Biden is the best chance to win the presidency and other dense as gently caress poo poo

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

The libs are afraid of me. I have seen their true face. The threads are extended gutters and the gutters are full of lovely posts and when the drains finally clog, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their centrism and more women guards will foam up about their waists and all the evilweasels and fulchrums will look up and shout "Reasonable compromise on means-tested college loans!"... and I'll look down and whisper "Bernie would have won lmao."

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

THS posted:

especially considering eating a $10 ban shouldn’t be much for their rich asses. if the situation were reversed cspam ppl would be taking probations and bans like it was bastagrad

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lightning Knight posted:

I posted here and white sauce didn't even bother to call me centrist liberal cuck scum, what's up with that?

Fascist-appeaser

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

mormonpartyboat posted:

v excited to hear other democrat ideas like such as "let people get a tax write off for money spent tipping waiters"

Run on a platform of browbeating millennial for not volunteering enough. Offer tax credits for after-hours NGO work, offset by increased taxation on streaming services.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

hello thread, have any new converts shown up to see that light that is bernie "bernie" sanders!??

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I still think LK is better than that disgusting shitbird Party Plane Jones

He banned me tho so I guess he wins

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"Mr. CEO, an angry mob has formed outside your office and are demanding to be let in! They're banging on the door and I think they'll bust it down soon! It seems like most of them want to put your head on a pike!"
"Do you have a citation for that last part? :smug:"
"You mean that most of them want to kill you? Uh... well, I heard a few people yelling stuff like that, but I guess I don't have any hard data..."
"That’s a cool way of saying that you just made poo poo up. If you don't mind, I have work to do."

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
a $20 non refundable tax credit for adopting a shelter animal

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

white sauce posted:

Fascist-appeaser

Ah, there it is.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

white sauce posted:

I still think LK is better than that disgusting shitbird Party Plane Jones

He banned me tho so I guess he wins

LK is just a small child and any of his faults are really the faults of the society that is raising him

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Took a tour of the pre-migration posts and it is just really incredible to read one person saying in a reasonable way, "Yeah Tulsi Gabbard is awful and she doesn't deserve to get any votes, but Biden isn't a viable candidate due to his support of wars in the Middle East," and some succ dem idiot responding to it all by ignoring everything that was said and reading it as the other person supporting Tulsi Gabbard unequivocally.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

mormonpartyboat posted:

a new type of 401k for tips so that all tips are put into the stock market into instead of going to the workers

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plank Walker posted:

a new type of 401k for tips so that all tips are put into the stock market into instead of going to the workers

ok but this actually sounds terrifyingly real.

like i could imagine that in a tech start up with a paypal donation link.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

mormonpartyboat posted:

LK is just a small child and any of his faults are really the faults of the society that is raising him

Nah I take responsibility for my bad political decisions of the last 6 years, and hope that I can do better in the future.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Plank Walker posted:

a new type of HSA

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i promise that when i am president, i will give every small business a subsidy to pay for their first two promoted tweets

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

a new type of FSA

with no annual carry over

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

mormonpartyboat posted:

i promise that when i am president, i will give every small business a subsidy to pay for their first two promoted tweets

You fool, it should be a tax credit for 30% of their 5th through 8th promoted tweets that only becomes available after their 12th tweet within a six month period.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Helsing posted:

President Ocasio-Cortez in 2025: "We tortured some Gillfolks"

Inshallah

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

God Id love nothing more than for him to forgo the speech and just release a written copy because then I won’t feel obligated to hear him loving talk for two goddamn hours.

imagine being so broke brained that you force yourself to listen to someone you hate give a speech instead of waiting for transcripts to be available

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

SunAndSpring posted:

Took a tour of the pre-migration posts and it is just really incredible to read one person saying in a reasonable way, "Yeah Tulsi Gabbard is awful and she doesn't deserve to get any votes, but Biden isn't a viable candidate due to his support of wars in the Middle East," and some succ dem idiot responding to it all by ignoring everything that was said and reading it as the other person supporting Tulsi Gabbard unequivocally.

the succ scale for dnd political threads is measured by how excited someone gets when there's any bad news that can tangentially be tied to bernie. Gabbard endorsed bernie in 2016 so that means 20+ pp how she was once the most homophobic homophobe who ever homophobed.

see also: concerned citizen + whiskey juvenile posts in cspam.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Willa Rogers posted:

see also: concerned citizen + whiskey juvenile posts in cspam.

no

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Plank Walker posted:

remember when gwb tried to pass opt-out-only 401(k)s and failed, then obama gave a whirl at it?

quote:

THE myRA WAS never Obama’s preferred solution to the retirement crisis.

Instead, he favored something more direct and heavy-handed: a new law creating a national auto-enrollment program, which would mandate that all employers enroll their workers in a retirement savings plan, such as a 401(k) or IRA. People wouldn't be forced to save money—workers could opt out and keep the money in their pockets—but the Obama administration expected that many would stay in the program.

not a part of his "conversation" about the "retirement crisis": raising the tax threshold for social security pay-ins and upping social security benefits.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lightning Knight posted:

Nah I take responsibility for my bad political decisions of the last 6 years, and hope that I can do better in the future.

same

see how easy this is centrists

just admit that Oops I Was loving Wrong About Everything and the left will accept you wholeheartedly as long as you're not a war criminal or whatever

it's not hard

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Lightning Knight posted:

I post here too but someone keeps giving me this cumtown av anyway :shrug:

Themage
Jul 21, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
move uspol over here too

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol that even when he was trying to give even more money to wall st. that it was framed as helping folks out

quote:

President Barack Obama sought to make retirement savings easier for more than half of full-time American workers who do not have access to an account through their jobs.

Obama tried, but he did not accomplish his big goal of requiring employers to offer automatic enrollment in Individual Retirement Accounts, or IRAs. The idea behind this is that substantially more workers would save for retirement if they had to opt out of automatic payroll contributions instead of opting in.

Obama pushed, every year, for Congress to pass a bill. But the legislative branch didn't bite.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

Because performative wokeness is a deliberate strategy of theirs to uphold the status quo of capitalist plutocracy, white supremacy, etc.

They pretend the reason they oppose Gabbard is because she's a bigot and a psychotic genocidaire, but if she came out for means-tested access to tax credits for affordable loan repayment towards healthcare cost-sharing for entrepreneurs with a four-year-degree they'd dismiss those same criticisms of her insane warmongering and gaybashing as unreasonable purity tests against a WoC from the dirtbag left.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I'm willing to support bipartisan legislation like Paul Ryan's plan to privatize Social Security that would actually have the whole stock market taken control of by the SSA. But ONLY if some of the dividends were set aside for providing the rich accessibility to means-tested guillotines

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

They're probably trying to wait out the 24 hours. I propose the rule changes to the thread stays in cspam until the liberals come out to play

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Lightning Knight posted:

no worries 3 years in a reeducation camp will set you down the path of Correct Thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Themage
Jul 21, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Themage posted:

move uspol over here too

otherwise they’ll retreat to that thread for primary talks