Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
Crosspostin' from the Canon thread. Peep that subframing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Oh man, I probably have some things saved on my computer somewhere to contribute to that blog. The bedroom wall with the mural of The Rock was something special.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Honestly the most shameful thing about that picture is that they haven't taken off the protective film from the bezel of that tablet yet.

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

This is amazing in the worst way.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

When you draw red circles around the product to distance the lovely job they did of adding the dog from another source (genuinely surprised they added a reflection to it).

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

EL BROMANCE posted:

When you draw red circles around the product to distance the lovely job they did of adding the dog from another source (genuinely surprised they added a reflection to it).

I'm struggling to work out the reflections, but I think it looks like the bed itself is photoshopped in, too.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I've found other pictures with her in different poses on the bed, so I think that and the product are legit. Similar pic here, sans dog. https://www.holycool.net/bedjet-climate-control-system/

I guess it does say "dog added", but I didn't realize it was supposed to be so literal!

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
The main way I can tell that the dog is photoshopped in is because there's still room on the bed for the woman.

Red_Fred
Oct 21, 2010

Fallen Rib

EL BROMANCE posted:

Is it just the dog that’s the distraction from the product?

Also what the gently caress is a bed jet? Sucks out farts?

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Let's play a game. Which one was posted by a friend who recently started a "photography" page on Facebook, and which one is an official White House photo?

They're both official White House photos! :haw:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

If I had unfettered access to the most recognizable building in the country under a layer of snow, those would definitely be the shots I'd look for.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

Look, if you had one shot
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:siren:"THEIR":siren:

xzzy posted:

If I had unfettered access to the most recognizable building in the country under a layer of snow, those would definitely be the shots I'd look for.
I assume you’re being sarcastic but if I was the White House photographer for this administration I would absolutely exclusively take pictures of squirrels in trees.

I don’t even know why they’re in this thread, they’re easily the most competent photos taken there since Pete Souza left.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The one with the red berries is a nice background for an official new years wishes card.

e: something like this:

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Jan 15, 2019

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?

un timg it you coward

Atlatl fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jan 15, 2019

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

unpacked robinhood posted:

The one with the red berries is a nice background for an official new years wishes card.

e: something like this:

Oh, cool, it's the New Year Baby.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

President Trump Welcomes the Clemson Tigers by The White House, on Flickr

:hmbol:

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Who cares about focus, release that poo poo.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Urge to photoshop the guy on the right hand side into a Harry Potter scene intensifies.

Burgerosa Expectum!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Urge to photoshop the guy on the right hand side into a Harry Potter scene intensifies.

Burgerosa Expectum!
I bet today he’s googling “how to get smell of 100 fillets o fish out of dad’s necktie”

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

xzzy posted:

Who cares about focus, release that poo poo.

Based on this guy’s photography, it’s apparent that the white house has some severely uneven floors.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

EL BROMANCE posted:

Burgerosa Expectum!

https://twitter.com/dogdadbod/status/1084971159869943813

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeeeeeeeeah I think I’m gonna decline this gracious invitation, not solely based on the fact that I’m not sexy, a teen, or a girl.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

elmer130 sure does sound like a sexy teen girl

rio
Mar 20, 2008

EL BROMANCE posted:

Yeeeeeeeeah I think I’m gonna decline this gracious invitation, not solely based on the fact that I’m not sexy, a teen, or a girl.

I don’t think the people in that group are any of those things.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

rio posted:

I don’t think the people in that group are any of those things.

But I’m sure some pretend to be them on the internet.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

EL BROMANCE posted:

Ok, what the gently caress pictures did you take, and how did you tag them?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
130 is the number of lonely boys who have fallen for that trap

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

torgeaux posted:

Ok, what the gently caress pictures did you take, and how did you tag them?

I can almost guarantee it’s because I have some photos from Fantasy Fest in Key West from a few years ago. No nudity in them, but of course that doesn’t stop them.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

EL BROMANCE posted:

What’s up, fellow obviously superb and recognized photographer?

:smuggo:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

We should start our own group - Super Sexy People Who Get Invited To Other Super Sexy Groups.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I just got invited to Find Cool Sex.

No need, Flickr. I already found it. :smug:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

I got the same invite. Not joining to see what kind of content is posted.

e: I'm wrong, here's what I got:

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jan 17, 2019

Surprise T Rex
Apr 9, 2008

Dinosaur Gum
I uh, may have you beat:

:stare:

E: okay maybe not, given your edit.

E2: timg

Surprise T Rex fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Jan 18, 2019

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

unpacked robinhood posted:

I got the same invite. Not joining to see what kind of content is posted.

e: I'm wrong, here's what I got:

Oh wow, yours is definitely worse.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:yikes:

HorribleAvatar
Feb 26, 2012

We're through running form these bastards!
I know I'm 99% a lurker here but seeing all of your invites I thought I'd share the one I got.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I've never been invited to any Flickr group. :( I feel like I'm not a real photographer until I do.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Nah, you become a real photographer when every single one of your uploads gets some horrible 'Incredible Capture! Masterclass Elite Photographer!' badge with Papyrus text on a clip-art marble slab.

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?

Helen Highwater posted:

Nah, you become a real photographer when every single one of your uploads gets some horrible 'Incredible Capture! Masterclass Elite Photographer!' badge with Papyrus text on a clip-art marble slab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

hope and vaseline posted:

elmer130 sure does sound like a sexy teen girl

Elmer sounds exactly like the name of a guy running a group like that.