Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

2000 should have been the final lesson to the Democrats that the Republicans continued to be an organization (after Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr, and Newt who were all different levels of crooks) absolutely not concerned with rules, laws, or democracy and to treat them as enemies instead of coworkers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Spun Dog posted:

Thanks. Don't know why I cared so much, I probably could have guessed.

idiot congressboy dan crenshaw still hasn't deleted this:

https://twitter.com/DanCrenshawTX/status/1083818371647447040

also they're so bad at comebacks lmao

https://twitter.com/DanCrenshawTX/status/1085305014036250624

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Radish posted:

McCain was a horrible person, you should never (even almost) feel sorry for him.

He should have been run out of town on a rail after being tarred and feathered for being one of the Keating Five but nope.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

He should have been run out of town on a rail after being tarred and feathered for being one of the Keating Five but nope.

Criminals protect their own in the Senate.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1085667574929637381

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1085668602139865094

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/JLPtalk/status/1085332330254721024

This picture is just amazing :allears:

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

TulliusCicero posted:

Is Chuck "floor shitter" Johnson even a thing? Like I at least get Shapiro's gimmick, but does Chuck write articles or do anything besides attempt to troll badly on twitter and LARP as a Nazi?

What the gently caress would you even hire him to do?

Something with the transition team apparently. From Jan 2017.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattdrange/2017/01/09/chuck-johnson-troll-trump-transition-team/#720c6221265e

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
The Floorshitter is banned from Twitter, right?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

holy loving poo poo. thats some insane poo poo. i wonder what hosed up poo poo this dude looks up on his computer.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Unzip and Attack posted:

Lot of off takes in here but the most egregious is that 2000 was a freedbie. They had to steal it using the Supreme Court. It was one of the closest elections in US history. If anything, 2008 was a freebie for the Dems.

Eh I'm sure a Democratic loss in 2008 was at least possible

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Missed my first paycheck yesterday but it’s nice to know I’ll get backpay in two years when the government reopens. Hopefully they can deliver mail to the freeway overpass I’ll be living under

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

holy loving poo poo. thats some insane poo poo. i wonder what hosed up poo poo this dude looks up on his computer.

:wow:

hot takes straight from the 1880s

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

theblackw0lf posted:

https://twitter.com/RepAOC/status/1085658206230040578

Somewhat related, one thing I like about the new incoming freshmen is the level of camaraderie. Even though there are probably some ideological differences (Katie Hill for example I think is a little more to the right of AOC)

Right now their ideological differences don’t matter much since nothing is getting passed in the Senate anyway. Probably the best use of their time is to cause as much mischief as possible, which they all seem to be good at.

I’m hoping that translates to a functional house in the future.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Colonel Whitey posted:

Missed my first paycheck yesterday but it’s nice to know I’ll get backpay in two years when the government reopens. Hopefully they can deliver mail to the freeway overpass I’ll be living under

I’ll buy you a pizza or something if you need dinner.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Our country might be dumb, but atleast we aren't Britain

Spangly A posted:

you can disband parliament if you steal the queen in her giant mace form and leave the room while doing the correct decorums, but you must get past whoever is currently possessed by the ghost of a dude that fought oliver cromwell. They're allowed to cut you with their sword.

this was attempted recently but he chickened out at the sword bit

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

skylined! posted:

I’ll buy you a pizza or something if you need dinner.

I’m actually fine for the time being but thanks. I’m also fortunate enough that I have family who expressed willingness to help me out but man I really feel for the people who don’t have that.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

VitalSigns posted:

:wow:

hot takes straight from the 1880s

the ending says it all.

quote:

President Trump is a moral man. He loves the country. He moved past his errors in life, no longer bragging about wrongdoing. Sinners attack Trump because he says he does not ask God for forgiveness. But he does right today — not wrong. Once you repent and are born again of God, you no longer sin. The hypocrites, like Satan, endlessly bring up Trump’s past to accuse him, when they’re no better.

They don’t care about what’s right, but hate good men. Just look at the immoral women they promote.

like jesus christ. i know thats evangelical nuts in general but jesus, this poo poo is pathetic. most telling part is the "you no longer sin" poo poo. i am sure he tells himself that alot when he does his hosed up poo poo/abuse.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Lycus posted:

The Floorshitter is banned from Twitter, right?

Yes. He was their first ever permaban. Milo was the second.

God, it's bad enough that this man is forced to work without being paid, but he also suffered the indignity of having to kneel down to take Ben Shapiro's belt off? Monstrous.

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

Dapper_Swindler posted:

That jerk just describe donald trump to the drat letter. Projection is all they have. It's all they do.

I sure hope we live long enough for sociologists and anthropologists can get a good look at this time period.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Is that guy a hotep or something?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Groda posted:

Is it weird if I wanted to give you a hug?

hes amenable if you get him some rye

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It's time to play everyones favorite game, "hotep, uncle tom, or just insane?"

note that the three choices are not mutually exclusive

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

the ending says it all.

like jesus christ. i know thats evangelical nuts in general but jesus, this poo poo is pathetic. most telling part is the "you no longer sin" poo poo. i am sure he tells himself that alot when he does his hosed up poo poo/abuse.

Pressley is sinning every day she's still married to a man with a kid from another woman but Trump can stay with his third wife yet be sinless because ???

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

nah, hoteps are pro-black misogynist lunatics. this guy seems like your average insane evangelical racist conservative white guy, but in a black man's body

https://twitter.com/JLPtalk/status/1084878913841422338

VideoGameVet
May 14, 2005

It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion. It is by the juice of Java that pedaling acquires speed, the teeth acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my bike in motion.

Groda posted:

Is it weird if I wanted to give you a hug?

No problem.

FYI: I did do a political satire game once when the bank bailouts happened in 2008. Apple delayed approval for months. :-)

Bailout Bonanza, a sort of homage to the classic Atari/Activision game Kaboom.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

VitalSigns posted:

Pressley is sinning every day she's still married to a man with a kid from another woman but Trump can stay with his third wife yet be sinless because ???

Several other kids from several different marriages that we know about but a white guy can get away with that!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

i dont think so. i think he is just an uber evangelical conservative type.

luxury handset posted:

nah, hoteps are pro-black misogynist lunatics. this guy seems like your average insane evangelical racist conservative white guy, but in a black man's body

https://twitter.com/JLPtalk/status/1084878913841422338

yeah, he probably has some sort of genuine brain problem. or at least that what my friend thinks.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Colonel Whitey posted:

We had to make some difficult phone calls today and other than BOA who have no plan in place and wouldn’t defer our car loan and were total assholes, the other major lenders we talked to deferred everything. So if you can, start calling.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

VitalSigns posted:

He's white.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

First of all, I love the scare quotes around "partner" and "gay wedding". Oh, and the all caps LESBIAN! That's great too! Really highlights the bigotry.

Second, "married a single father"? Does whoever made this think animated Disney movies are documentaries? Do they believe that all stepmothers are inherently evil?

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

VitalSigns posted:

So like, the Brady Bunch were sinners?

OH MY GOD

Edit - G*D

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
This is a great pic

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1085671997663793152

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
People are actually Lions and you must murder the children of the previous marriage or its a blight to god!

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

my bony fealty posted:

It's time to play everyones favorite game, "hotep, uncle tom, or just insane?"

note that the three choices are not mutually exclusive

"Jesse Lee Peterson is the most courageous, outspoken critic of the so-called “civil rights” establishment and “social justice” movements today."

That's the first line of his biography on his own website. He's a black man who's against civil rights.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

Agent Burt Macklin posted:

We had to make some difficult phone calls today and other than BOA who have no plan in place and wouldn’t defer our car loan and were total assholes, the other major lenders we talked to deferred everything. So if you can, start calling.

On the phone right now! Super hosed up about BOA, maybe you can change banks when this is over?

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Do they believe that all stepmothers are inherently evil?

Reading the article (which was a mistake, skip it, it's poison): yes, because children must be with their biological parents to have healthy souls, apparently, and thus marrying a single parent is immoral and a selfish denial of the best interest of the child.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Can someone explain floorshitter guy to me? I only know him as that he used to be NFS’ avatar.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Is marrying a widower okay?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Does he believe a child can be salvaged afterwards or that they're just ruined forever if dad or mom decided to marry another?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/jerryiannelli/status/1085664571094953984