Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

NtotheTC posted:

Its called the 670 because when you see it you turn 670 degrees and walk away lmao

You would still walk into the car dipshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It's called the 670 because Big Chuck is going to win the WDC by an epic margin of 670 points.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Frond posted:

You would still walk into the car dipshit.

he's using imperial degrees, the same units mclaren used to fit their chassis to the honda engine

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Don't forget the transmission. The transmission didn't fit the engine either.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Of great limbs gone to chaos,
A great face turned to night--
Why bend above a shapeless shroud
Seeking in such archaic cloud
Sight of strong lords and light?

Where seven sunken Englands
Lie buried one by one,
Why should one idle spade, I wonder,
Shake up the dust of thanes like thunder
To smoke and choke the sun?

In cloud of clay so cast to heaven
What shape shall man discern?
These lords may light the mystery
Of mastery or victory,
And these ride high in history,
But these shall not return.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

670 is the number of votes against May’s Brexit deal lmao

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Someone in the UK go find Corbyn and tell that loving clown to just push for a second referendum, idk why that guy is so stupid on this one topic

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Someone in the UK go find Corbyn and tell that loving clown to just push for a second referendum, idk why that guy is so stupid on this one topic

He’s doing such a risky gambit that entirely turns on the idea that a May won’t stand down if there’s a general election. That the only surefire way he wins in my opinion, referendum would be a much safer bet and would generate far more goodwill towards him than this blatantly transparent self motivated move.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The english "people" voted for the wrong thing. Maybe they should have tought better? Like making sure the gearbox fitted the engine? Sad.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

The english "people" voted for the wrong thing. Maybe they should have tought better? Like making sure the gearbox fitted the engine? Sad.

I was gonna try to talk poo poo on Chile but then I learned that you guys actually voted Pinochet out of power, and he listened?? That's fuckin bold my man

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It was a behind the scenes pact made by the elite . It was called la transición and condemned this country to neoliberal policies and politics forever.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

It was a behind the scenes pact made by the elite . It was called la transición and condemned this country to neoliberal policies and politics forever.

Ah, poo poo. Well at least you get to watch the country that hosed up yours slowly transform into a smoldering pile of trash and guns.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

condemned this country to neoliberal policies and politics forever.

Welcome to the developed world.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I was gonna try to talk poo poo on Chile but then I learned that you guys actually voted Pinochet out of power, and he listened?? That's fuckin bold my man
Something the British peasantry, incapable of mating transmissions to engines, will never muster the courage to duplicate

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

The Kimoa Kid posted:

All of the remain pundits are intensely annoying so I support them leaving

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Ah, poo poo. Well at least you get to watch the country that hosed up yours slowly transform into a smoldering pile of trash and guns.

Usa or the UK?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gotta give credit where credit's due: the British team couldn't attach the engine to the gearbox, but the American team delegated all of that to Italians

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Japanese can not design functional transmissions that don’t loving implode at highway speeds so as much as the British have the lions share of the blame I don’t think the Japanese taking on more responsibility would’ve resolved that issue.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

1500quidpoocati posted:

The Japanese can not design functional transmissions that don’t loving implode at highway speeds so as much as the British have the lions share of the blame I don’t think the Japanese taking on more responsibility would’ve resolved that issue.

Dude it's like a 20 year old transmission.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i loged into twitter and saw may and brexit trending ahahhaa what a shitshow

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

ilmucche posted:

Dude it's like a 20 year old transmission.

My 30 year old German Transmission with twice as many kilometres on and thrashed the poo poo out of didn’t do that :thunk:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidpoocati posted:

Are you seriously going to leave out that you’ve been towing your fully loaded kart trailer this entire time which weighs beyond the specifications of that transmission?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

Are you seriously going to leave out that you’ve been towing your fully loaded kart trailer this entire time which weighs beyond the specifications of that transmission?

Hi.

The 2003 Toyota Corolla towing capacity is 1,500 lbs. The curb weight of the trailer was 1,025lbs. It was hauled with nothing in it. Lance Stroll owns. hth

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

1500quidpoocati posted:

Hi.Lance Stroll owns. hth
No he doesn't OP

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The FIA should ban all British involvment in Grand Prix racing until this brezit thing is resolved IMO??

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

DoctorGonzo posted:

ban all British

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
If they did that then Mercedes would have to set up a German team in Germany and then they would dominate the sport even more

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
Britain should start a rival series called ferrari GP and disallow any unwashed european scum from joining.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Happy Birthday to Piercarlo Ghinzani.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

If they did that then Mercedes would have to set up a German team in Germany and then they would dominate the sport even more

That poo poo would be so unfair

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also ban mercedes for their WWII crimes

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Mercedes were good lads who meant well

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
Germany were good lads who meant well maybe not

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Valtteri with his new beard - he's here to steal your bitch and the 2019 WDC

https://www.instagram.com/p/BstFuqplHft/

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
His hair appears to be Rubensing already

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

Also ban mercedes for their WWII crimes

Yeah and their friends the Italians!!!

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
Stroll driver of the day

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

GramCracker posted:

Valtteri with his new beard - he's here to steal your bitch and the 2019 WDC

https://www.instagram.com/p/BstFuqplHft/

We need more F1 drivers with beards. Which reminds me, who’s Lewis dating nowadays?

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

McLaren do something actually good?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ri0zOCEGXQ
McLaren send a lispy shed dweller out to do some real driving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
But that's the road car McLaren which is totally unrelated to the F1 McLaren isn't it?