Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lawman 0 posted:

Love to throw an election for no reason

i don't think that trump understands the concept of linear time enough to realize that if the government stays shut down it will be shut down on election day 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

they made a movie about all of this once, a documentary. And that film was called "Waterworld"

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/physorg_com/status/1085811846123114496?s=20

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1085881684220760064

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

you know, i actually wouldn't be surprised if that mcdonalds stunt actually had a lot to do with thhis. them good ol boys love them some football. and thats super disrespectful to the players and poo poo. and they play before way way more people than the president has ever talked too. would not be surprised if a sizeable portion of the sec and acc took offense

football is serious business

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

39% approval is absolutely catastrophic we don't deserve life lmaos

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

ASenileAnimal posted:

i wish someone payed me a bunch of money to go into some disgusting boomers house and be like "have you tried throwing your garbage away you loving moron?"

boomers: *throw constantly escalating demands on millennials for constantly decreasing pay*
also boomers: why don't my children have time for me?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GrimGypsy posted:

only time I ever got food poisoning was from arbys i was in so much pain they had to give me a shot in the rear end, looking back on it it kinda ruled

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

holy poo poo that evangelical drop (still voting straight R ticket)

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

Love to throw an election for no reason

the running theme of boomers is to gently caress everything up for no reason, so why not tank their own electoral chances as well?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

we need to educate and then kill all men

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

yeah good luck with that lmao

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ramadu posted:

you know, i actually wouldn't be surprised if that mcdonalds stunt actually had a lot to do with thhis. them good ol boys love them some football. and thats super disrespectful to the players and poo poo. and they play before way way more people than the president has ever talked too. would not be surprised if a sizeable portion of the sec and acc took offense

football is serious business

idk about the ACC but I guarantee you the SEC probably loves the fact that them boys got to eat some real 'murkin food and not some foreign GORE-MAY HOGWARSH

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1035715271418413056?s=21

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Population control

Balkanize everyone into 500 person tribes

Abolish the nation state

Smoke weed

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/njdotcom/status/1085707241641123841?s=20

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Horny Harlan Hill posted:

a fine catte. the smoky nose look is in right now

cats can't change their nose color, idiot.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

lorn Wayne posted:

yeah good luck with that lmao

Stop being a bitch

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

GORE-MAY HOGWARSH

thats one of the unused names for brexit

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

I did a thing posted:

Population control

Balkanize everyone into 500 person tribes

Abolish the nation state

Smoke weed

i think you'd be singing a different tune if i was to tell you that weed was responsible for 69% of all warming

not global warming, just general warming. for me.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

FAUXTON posted:

idk about the ACC but I guarantee you the SEC probably loves the fact that them boys got to eat some real 'murkin food and not some foreign GORE-MAY HOGWARSH

the SEC team got their butts whipped so idk if they care

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

703 posted:

holy poo poo that evangelical drop (still voting straight R ticket)

i've been saying it for months now, the swine will pretend that trump never happened. they'll pretend that their years of squealing and oinking while americans died never occured. its a moral failure of all of us if we forgive them and allow them back into society

they've been destroying our country and their swine politicians pretend that their 1/3 of the country is the only portion that matters. after trump, they should never be listened to or have their needs be considered ever again

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Trump was effectively marketed to the evangelicals and I dont understand how it loving worked

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a messed up horse posted:

the SEC team got their butts whipped so idk if they care

yeah financial deregulation fuckin sucks

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lmao that tweet leaves out quite a bit

quote:

instead of paying the $50,000 that company owner John Gauger was expecting, Cohen handed him “a blue Walmart bag containing between $12,000 and $13,000 in cash and, randomly, a boxing glove that Mr. Cohen said had been worn by a Brazilian mixed-martial-arts fighter,"

quote:

Cohen also asked Gauger to create the @WomenForCohen Twitter account in May 2016 which praised Cohen as a “sex symbol.”

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

I would love to be in the room for a Mitch v trlunp sesh

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Business Gorillas posted:

i've been saying it for months now, the swine will pretend that trump never happened. they'll pretend that their years of squealing and oinking while americans died never occured. its a moral failure of all of us if we forgive them and allow them back into society

:hai:

my personal anecdote here is a family friend who fits this mold but is convinced that TRMPU! is actually a vessel to get Mike Pence to the presidency

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://gizmodo.com/man-injects-18-doses-of-semen-into-arm-to-cure-back-pai-1831817131

TRUMP

In a new case study, Irish doctors report the baffling case of a 33-year-old man who injected his own semen intravenously for a year and a half, a self-developed “cure” intended to treat his chronic back pain. It does not appear to have worked.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

yeah financial deregulation fuckin sucks

when is Nick Saban going to stop these frickin' banksters

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I did a thing posted:

Trump was effectively marketed to the evangelicals and I dont understand how it loving worked

overwhelmingly, they're exactly like him

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I did a thing posted:

They weren't going to vote for Clinton, they weren't going to mount a protest vote, he essentially just read that Bible verse wrong that one time and that was the sum of the "marketing." He just needed to be quoted as saying at least one Christian-y thing

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Zyla posted:

https://gizmodo.com/man-injects-18-doses-of-semen-into-arm-to-cure-back-pai-1831817131

TRUMP

In a new case study, Irish doctors report the baffling case of a 33-year-old man who injected his own semen intravenously for a year and a half, a self-developed “cure” intended to treat his chronic back pain. It does not appear to have worked.

Of course it didn't work, you need to take cum in suppository from

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
they don’t approve of him but they’ll vote for him

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

a messed up horse posted:

when is Nick Saban going to stop these frickin' banksters

he cant stop anyone since he sold power rangers to hasbro

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

my bad

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I did a thing posted:

Wouldn't you know it, white evangelicals don't give a poo poo about their actual faith.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I did a thing posted:

Evangelical leaders are all grifters. Every last one of them. They correctly saw themselves in Trump

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

exquisite tea posted:

Wouldn't you know it, white evangelicals don't give a poo poo about their actual faith.

it's more that their faith is generally exactly like trump's

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

I did a thing posted:

they take everything at face value

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

I lived in Northampton MA for three years and it was loving awesome.