Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

When I see Giuliani I always think of the old joke from when he was mayor:

Where's the most dangerous place in NYC?

Any spot in-between Giuliani and a microphone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/349712755219103746

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Uh oh

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/stat...ingawful.com%2F

schmug
May 20, 2007

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.

Yes, let's carve this face into Mount Rushmore

schmug
May 20, 2007

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

Very nice job blending him with goatse

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

So on a scale of exhausted to pooped America, how tired are you of winning?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

We live in such a bizarre world. Reading this, my first thought is "Yeah, no poo poo the President did a bunch of crimes and Russia's pulling his strings."

It's basically an accepted part of history now, even without something like the Piss Tape.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

:laugh:—>:lol:—>:hmbol:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1085915768003256321

morningdrew fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Jan 17, 2019

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Short and simple, but the nonsensical capitalization and typo make it an instant hall of fame IMO.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Did the president just find dasharez0ne or somthin?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Jerry falwel gave michael choen advice on how to rig online polls for Donald trumpwhat the gently caress

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Jerry falwel gave michael choen advice on how to rig online polls for Donald trumpwhat the gently caress

Holy poo poo what?! No that is just too insane!

...when did Jerry Falwell learn how to use a computer?!

(Also why the gently caress does Jerry Falwell just have a guy to rig polls?) :thunk:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Guy reminds me so much of this fighting video where this guy tries to rob some people, gets pinned on the ground cause his victims boyfriend is some jujitsu dude. So while on the ground, on his stomach totally owned, he starts screaming "I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU AND YOUR GIRL" The guy on top of him is like oh yeah? Then unleashes a loving hailstorm of elbows and knocks the guy totally out.

People who are so committed to lying and bullying they can't quit even when fully and irrevocably owned, what a coutryry.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

old beast lunatic posted:

Did the president just find dasharez0ne or somthin?

@RealDonaldTrump:

YEAH I DID COLLUSION BICH

Can't Get Boner
Online 24/7
L
Love to Berd
Ultraviolet Light
Sorry
I'm
Now

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

The third L is lies

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The Left. They Right Countrty!

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Stink Billyums posted:

how do you even make that typo?

His autocorrect doesn't work very well whenever he starts randomly capitalizing words. Like how he tried to capitalize Forest and it assumed he was typing a proper noun and substituted Forrest.

I'm amazed we haven't got a tweet yet about how Democrats are destroying our Courtney.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/model-claiming-trump-secrets-deported-thailand-083908474.html?guccounter=1

"A Belarusian model who claimed she had evidence of Russian efforts to help Donald Trump win office was deported from Thailand on Thursday after being convicted of participating in a "sex training course"."

RIP this lady.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Elevator Screamer posted:

His autocorrect doesn't work very well whenever he starts randomly capitalizing words. Like how he tried to capitalize Forest and it assumed he was typing a proper noun and substituted Forrest.

I'm amazed we haven't got a tweet yet about how Democrats are destroying our Courtney.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I love our dead gay countrty

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Don't call me daughter, no shirt fits me
This picture kept will remind me
Don't call me daughter, no shirt fits me
This picture kept will remind me
Don't call me

She holds the love handles that holds her down
She will rise above, uh uh

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Lrihendry/status/1085909645003231232

lmao I love when trump retweets bots like this

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

cool cool

https://twitter.com/ddiamond/status/1085922828787073024

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

The only numbers Trump don't bother to inflate.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1085909242958221313?s=19

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"Thousands?!"

gently caress :smith:

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

I'm loving dying here this dipshit couldn't rig some bullshit poll of influential businessmen with his dirty cash and he still thought he could get away with rigging the presidential election with the help of foreign intelligence. :hmbol:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Actuary X posted:

Yes, let's carve this face into Mount Rushmore

Reporter: "Mr president, do you think you should be carved onto Mt Rushmore?"

Thats all it'd take. Just put a dumb idea into his pumpkin head and he'll run with it like a dog with a stick.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
can you cheat to help me win?

sure!

*polls close*

so, did I win?!??!!?

nah, you didn't even place. lmao sorry, you're just that terrible.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

graham cracker posted:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/model-claiming-trump-secrets-deported-thailand-083908474.html?guccounter=1

"A Belarusian model who claimed she had evidence of Russian efforts to help Donald Trump win office was deported from Thailand on Thursday after being convicted of participating in a "sex training course"."

RIP this lady.

I'm shocked that she (was) still alive. I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who assumed she was dead months ago.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

communism bitch posted:

I'm loving dying here this dipshit couldn't rig some bullshit poll of influential businessmen with his dirty cash and he still thought he could get away with rigging the presidential election with the help of foreign intelligence. :hmbol:

uh, he has gotten away with it and we’re all living with the consequences. Unless you think that when his dirty crimes are discovered that anything will happen to make him pay for it or unfuck what he has done, then :lol:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Cacafuego posted:

uh, he has gotten away with it and we’re all living with the consequences. Unless you think that when his dirty crimes are discovered that anything will happen to make him pay for it or unfuck what he has done, then :lol:

Listen here bud, ELECTIONS HAVE CONFEQUENSESES

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Cacafuego posted:

The President's going to jail. We're going to see a US president in shackles and an orange jumpsuit.
He's going to gitmo lol

schmug
May 20, 2007

communism bitch posted:

The President's going to jail. We're going to see a US president in shackles and an orange jumpsuit.
He's going to gitmo lol

:hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol:

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Outrail posted:

Reporter: "Mr president, do you think you should be carved onto Mt Rushmore?"

Thats all it'd take. Just put a dumb idea into his pumpkin head and he'll run with it like a dog with a stick.

Galaxy Brain: Carve a wall into Mount Rushmore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
What does his protection detail do when the feds turn up with handcuffs? Or if it's announced that he's totally hosed and he starts demanding airforce one to divert to Panama or whatever? Do they just stand down or hold off the feds or help subdue him?

I wonder how many of them are asking their HR department the same questions.