Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

you know this would still be better than traditional parties. The AI wouldn't be influenced by lobbies and wouldn't cost much for maintenance.

maybe we should just eat the politicians and welcome our AI overlord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

you know this would still be better than traditional parties. The AI wouldn't be influenced by lobbies and wouldn't cost much for maintenance.

while that may be true that is not the point

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

I’m honestly so impressed with everything Putins managed to accomplish. This is way beyond any Bond villian poo poo.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Attitude Indicator posted:

I’m honestly so impressed with everything Putins managed to accomplish. This is way beyond any Bond villian poo poo.

shut uuuuuuup

dont let that evil out into the world, you do not in fact "have to hand it to him"

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Attitude Indicator posted:

eh american corruption and stupidity did the heavy lifting

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Conservative media putting their fingers in their audiences’ ears and going LA LA LA PRESIDENT IS GOOD NO PROBLEMS LOOK BROWN PEOPLE ETC is gonna own when the president is perp walked out of the White House.

Their heads are going to spin around so fast I hope it snaps their fat necks.

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

Honestly Fox et all are so divorced from the idea of portraying reality, I wouldn't be surprised if they never told their viewers when/if Trombone got impeached. Just CGI some of his old rallies, use an AI to write campaign speeches, never ever EVER let anyone display a dissenting opinion and Voila! Weekend at Bernie's 2.0.

That's gotta be easier to do than fix the cognitive dissonance of half a country, right??? Lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

wuffles posted:

Conservative media putting their fingers in their audiences’ ears and going LA LA LA PRESIDENT IS GOOD NO PROBLEMS LOOK BROWN PEOPLE ETC is gonna own when the president is perp walked out of the White House.

Their heads are going to spin around so fast I hope it snaps their fat necks.

Are you kidding me. If he's perp-walked they're just going to call him a political prisoner who was taken down because of the deep state and democrats and RINOs are to blame. GEOTUS did nothing wrong

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Are you kidding me. If he's perp-walked they're just going to call him a political prisoner who was taken down because of the deep state and democrats and RINOs are to blame. GEOTUS did nothing wrong

GEOTUS has to be dumbest, most always online word the alt-righters have made up about him. Especially since the actual Emperor of humanity in 40k was an avowed atheist who would have hated the God Emperor thing.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
im laughing because we're going to die in a nuclear war

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

An insane mind posted:

GEOTUS has to be dumbest, most always online word the alt-righters have made up about him. Especially since the actual Emperor of humanity in 40k was an avowed atheist who would have hated the God Emperor thing.

but also a braindead rotting corpse who is always on the throne and was powerfully owned by his terrible judgement regarding underlings so close enough

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Dead Beef posted:

im laughing because we're going to die in a nuclear war

You might. I'm gonna be shot in the back by chud militia while looting bags of skittles from an abandoned movie theatre.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
Trump is a time traveler
https://www.facebook.com/100004193113597/posts/1155735311242895/

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Post the text. Ain't nobody got time to be clicking links

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Aphasian posted:

i'm currently working on a very cursed image

link to huge

dang. nice

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

quote:

Born: March 29, 1969 (age 49 years), Taipei, Taiwan

I guess that means Ted Lieu can't run for president, which is a shame of all the public democrats I've seen he's kind of the coolest.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

communism bitch posted:

It's a bunch of images with a bunch of text.

He went to the library and found a book with connections to Trump.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

communism bitch posted:

I made a gallery with all the pics because there are just too many to post here

https://imgur.com/a/bm8yuU4

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tahirovic posted:

I guess that means Ted Lieu can't run for president, which is a shame of all the public democrats I've seen he's kind of the coolest.

What if we "reunify" Taiwan as a new state, does that work retroactively?

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Donald Trump is awake. I like to think of him just stewing while trying to go through his 2-hour morning prep session.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/fdejesusfebles/status/1085903742678036480

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
so can your president just say "no" to anything that your representative institutions decide?

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Sell the White House and make him live in a box.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I made a gallery with all the pics because there are just too many to post here

https://imgur.com/a/bm8yuU4

It's viral marketing for some lovely books.

https://www.amazon.com/1900-Last-President-Ingersoll-Lockwood/dp/1548980315

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

bollig posted:

Donald Trump is awake. I like to think of him just stewing while trying to go through his 2-hour morning prep session.

We're either going to get 25 tweets by 1 PM or absolutely 0 tweets the entire day.

BlockChainNetflix
Sep 2, 2011

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Given the goal of making a more fair and balanced country, Democrobot killed all but one human.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Tahirovic posted:

We got the same birthday :coal:

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Glad I showed up 2 hours early at LAX. TSA line is over an hour long. At 0400. :suicide:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1086072236170080258
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1085918850812526594

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Strong Sauce posted:

Seriously Democrats should just tell them all to gently caress off.

:lol: you know they'd never do this.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I look forward to the dawning realization that Grifter Ben will have when he realizes he is supporting a felon

Oh who am I kidding, that would require self awareness

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
Man, what news to wake up to. What a Friday this will be!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

bollig posted:

Really looking forward to whatever Twitter masterpiece the sack of poo poo comes up with today once somebody explains to him how hosed he is.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

mobby_6kl posted:

Really looking forward to whatever Twitter masterpiece the sack of poo poo comes up with today once somebody explains to him how hosed he is.

"Just landed in St. Petersberg! Surprise visit with my FRIEND Vladimir Putin! Dems just don't get it! Used my own personal Jet and paid for it, because of Shutdown! I did not defect, IGNORE THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA!"

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Good news! I made it through the TSA in only 40 minutes!

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1086241762870525953

we must punish the leakers

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

nickhimself posted:

Man, what news to wake up to. What a Friday this will be!

I'm glad they dropped the news on Thursday night as opposed to a Friday night, this will make sure more reporters will have time to digest it and really throw it in Trumps face.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/LEBassett/status/1086242983207493633
:hmmyes:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Is the mattering upon us?

lol no. gently caress outta here with that nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Kurnugia posted:

so can your president just say "no" to anything that your representative institutions decide?

the presidential veto power can be bypassed by a two-thirds majority, so republicans would have to join in.