Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
The simpsons threads are sacred places, stop risking getting them dragged to cspam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

because you haven’t really been involved in the culture wars over the last 10 years it’s not easy to sum up in a paragraph but I’ll try.
In essence companies are slowly becoming virtue signalling hypocrites in an attempt to appease the rad-fem and left wing culture swing. Many companies such as Ubisoft have suffered greater for this and continue to do so not because they are inherently bad companies but because this doesn’t achieve anything, it doesn’t help anyone it’s just so they can virtue signal and get “public image points”

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

DONT YOU HATE PANTS??

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Uncle Wemus posted:

because you haven’t really been involved in the culture wars over the last 10 years it’s not easy to sum up in a paragraph but I’ll try.
In essence companies are slowly becoming virtue signalling hypocrites in an attempt to appease the rad-fem and left wing culture swing. Many companies such as Ubisoft have suffered greater for this and continue to do so not because they are inherently bad companies but because this doesn’t achieve anything, it doesn’t help anyone it’s just so they can virtue signal and get “public image points”

Okay, but this is where you register as a sex offender

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Moon Slayer posted:

source your quotes

from some Facebook thread

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Uncle Wemus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRDtSDXjQwo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am disappointed that facebook idiots want to make the simpsons about their idiot man-shames instead of just posting sick memes

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

from some Facebook thread

Oh, well then. Carry on.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i am disappointed that facebook idiots want to make the simpsons about their idiot man-shames instead of just posting sick memes

Then shut up about it and move on with brilliant posts like this one

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lmao

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

lol

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtIUSEEZgBI

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer
From the auspol thread.

TUNAFISHING 87
Dec 20, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Wemus posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this for real?

What a dumb oval office.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lets all stop posting stuff like that from now on

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKao_Pox5A

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Stupid meme thread, BE MORE FUNNY!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

dsriggs posted:

Stupid meme thread, BE MORE FUNNY!

Feels like they're posting nothing at all!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Rep. Steve King's latest press conference:

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Rep. Steve King's latest press conference:

LOL

insert_funny
Jan 5, 2013

I can never have plastic surgery, because I don't feel like chipping in another five bucks to change the picture.

SO DEMANDING posted:

he should have gotten the rust proofing

And put speed holes in the hard drive.

BoyG
Nov 24, 2004

Have you heard the tale of the Cannibal King of Kavodel?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:hmmyes:
*checks watch*

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

holy poo poo

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

I really like this one

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

idgi

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

the skin on a caucasian person's scalp is usually lighter than the skin on the rest of their body because it is covered by hair and thus doesn't tan

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

PS4s don't come with speedholes out of the box.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Dumb idea I just had

Also lol

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Uncle Wemus posted:

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i love the speedo man