Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

drat it.
This game has so far told us to not lose hope AND has given us a comedy ending.
Where did it go so wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

1234567890num posted:

If you do end up modding the game, give us some way of knowing which part was added and which part was originally there.

I spent that last update wondering whether that's actually in the game or not. It just sounds way too funny to be there.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of modding the actual main run of the game beyond cutting tedium (and rectifying mistakes like accidentally evolving something too early for a good move), but if you do do some kind of "what if" side-content I wouldn't mind a big ol' NON-CANON ZONE flag.

The Raven/Corint gag was good because it didn't affect anything in the actual hack. I need to see the full extent of the grimdark horroredge with no filters.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

ChrisBTY posted:

drat it.
This game has so far told us to not lose hope AND has given us a comedy ending.
Where did it go so wrong?

It based itself off of Reborn.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

EclecticTastes posted:

We know that much. I'm pretty sure that's why ChrisBTY is asking, this does not fit in Reborn's Fifty Shades of Grey.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

EclecticTastes posted:

Reborn would have done exactly neither of those things though.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."

ChrisBTY posted:

Reborn would have done exactly neither of those things though.

The difference is, based on all available evidence, the author of Rejuvenation is not (or, at least, is less of) a joyless husk masquerading as a complete person. Thus, while their taste is still garbage, they're not completely incapable of having a little fun. The "where they went wrong" part was basing their fangame that might have just been benignly dumb and bad off of Pokemon Reborn.

Pugnacious Doggie
Dec 18, 2018

Its Not mY AGe To Do AnY woRk,no luv No joB I Am fRee Now.
I promised I wouldn't add anything from here on out, so anything you see is actually from the game. That being said, you'll wish that it wasn't written by a real person later down the line.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I'm not sure if I can handle a third simultaneous dark 'n' edgy Pokemon fangame.

Pugnacious Doggie posted:

I promised I wouldn't add anything from here on out, so anything you see is actually from the game. That being said, you'll wish that it wasn't written by a real person later down the line.

Ominous

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

Well, that was a fun LP! Thanks for playing!

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Trees and plants tend to grow on this Pokemon's back because it moves so little. It loves eating food while playing with tiny Pokemon.
Wow, that was a good speedrun.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
And so we escaped the land of Edge for an actual half-decent world. I'm okay with all of this ending.

TheKirbs
Feb 16, 2018

True reality is on this side of the screen

According to the comments from people on the Reborn site who were talking about the LP here (when they weren't calling us whining babies asking for Lv 100 Arceus for a starter) Rejuvenation had a massive plot and general writing overhaul recently.

So it might possibly not be absolutely terrible.

I hope. I can still hope. Reborn hasn't taken that from me yet.

Lyumia
Nov 7, 2018

Glutton for Punishment

TheKirbs posted:

According to the comments from people on the Reborn site who were talking about the LP here (when they weren't calling us whining babies asking for Lv 100 Arceus for a starter) Rejuvenation had a massive plot and general writing overhaul recently.

So it might possibly not be absolutely terrible.

I hope. I can still hope. Reborn hasn't taken that from me yet.

That'd be the second big one, if I recall. It's kinda sad that the game used to be a lot worse /, but it's nice that Jan keeps trying to improve on their game despite it forever being a hot mess.

Pugnacious Doggie
Dec 18, 2018

It's pretty difficult to make a game, and there's a lot of effort put into it. I respect that, but I guess it's not really my type of story. Personally I enjoy something that's actually cohesive but whatever. I personally know people who'd go nuts for this poo poo, so I don't really think it's fair to expect the game to change. At least a lot of the effort put into it doesn't actively spite the player. This game is much better than Reborn because at least Jan gives a poo poo about the quality of the game, so while the story and major battles may be on par with Reborn, it's a hell of a lot more playable. It's not like I don't want to enjoy the game. A lot if the frustration for me is that it could have been a good game but they chose to capitalise on the worst aspects of Reborn in an attempt to be more memorable than Reborn. Reborn started with a train crash, Rejuvenation had a live sacrifice then the cruise ship sank, just as an example.

Pugnacious Doggie fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jan 18, 2019

Pugnacious Doggie
Dec 18, 2018

Welcome back! I'm sure by this point, you're probably wondering if I'll ever get my starter. Between escaping an attempted kidnapping and going to a much better region for a well deserved holiday, Arceus is finally ready to get her starter and get revenge against Team Xen!

Mood - Placidity

Unfortunately, amidst the chaos on the ship, Arceus has lost her passport. I believe that we won't be able to get into Gearen City until we obtain Dive, so we can recover the passport from the seafloor. That's going to be like 10 badges -

Oh, never mind we do have one of those. Ours isn't verified, which leads me to believe -

Ok that was pretty easy. It's just - I've seen how long it takes for a character to get around a minor obstacle in other games, so I'm surprised I didn't need to do some obnoxious quest to get my passport back. That being said, there was no tension or narrative importance in this scene, so they still managed to prolong the gameplay for absolutely no reason. I might be getting impatient, but there has been a significant amount of arbitrary gameplay prior to getting a starter.

Mood - Dark City

For the first map, Gearen City is pretty large. It's nice to see some colour instead of a monotone destroyed city. Generally speaking, the map design in this game is very good. At the moment, we can't do anything because there are trainers blocking our way on both sides of the street; the only way to progress is up to the lab.

Music - PKMN Centers

: What took you so long to get here? I thought you ditched me! Well, now that you're here we can get started!

I am fashionably late, considering I did go on a several month hiatus to Hoenn so I could run away from my responsibilities.

In the lab, there are some NPCs we can interact with. The cinematic effect is basically just black bars at the top and bottom of the screen during cutscenes. I personally don't like it, so I turn it off. It's nice that that's an option.

This will become quite apparent in my playthrough. Aevium's shiny are different to canon shinies and even Reborn's. Here's an Aevium shiny, for posterity:

If it had green eyes, it could have passed as a nuclear Pokemon.

Arceus withholds the fate of the cruise ship not out of courtesy, but simply because I'm lead to believe Arceus is mute.

He's talking about the fighting type gym leader. I don't really care about his resignation, as long as he doesn't die and invalidate my badge, like another fighting gym leader that exists.

This is the extent of the dialogue I can get with her.

Talking to Amanda progresses the storyline. She's really rubbing it in that I'm late. :(

I'm sorry did you want to get your starter? You can, as soon as you listen to this exposition.

to me?

She's been shopping... for weeks? :psyduck:

And yes I bought this hat at GDC. Stylish, isn't it?

Don't think I didn't notice the sleeping lady leaving. :catstare:

???: While you've been "busy" shopping, I've gone ahead and finished our project.

Library.

Please, if there's a god Arceus, don't make me wait for Amanda to deliver a parcel. Zumi is one of the creator inserts in the game, by the way.

: Oh! You know, I would, but I'm sort of busy with Arceus.

Thank you.

So Jan is the other creator insert in Rejuvenation. Like Ame, he mostly exists in the game to give vague hints about how you should beat the gym leaders. I don't really have all that much to say about it. Moving on!

Jan: Nice to meet you, Arceus. I'm Amanda's brother.

I'm not sure if Amanda is based on a real person, nor do I care.

Jan: If by "co-manage" you mean "Jan does all the work while Amanda plays outside"... Then yeah, I do co-manage.

Every second I get prevented from getting my starter, I get a little more upset.

with the paperwork! I mean honestly, is it such a good idea to pin me with all the legal documentation the league requires?

Surely they've had this argument before, and don't need to be having it in front of Arceus.

everything burned down to the ground.

Once again, a resolution is reached, without any kind of intervention from Arceus. This is going to happen a lot, with varying scales of intensity. Get used to it.

So that discussion introduced us to Jan, not that we've even seen the last of him yet. All this did was extend gameplay.

:toot:

:catstare:

No no please make it more obvious that you were engaging in suspicious activity. Locks are not real, apparently.

: So soon? We're technically late, Professor.

Several months late.

Prof Jenner: In any case, welcome to my laboratory, Arceus! I am the lead scientist here at Gearen Lab.
I was hired by Jan and Zumi-

introduction!

Considering that it's a recurring theme throughout the game, it's really not out of place.

PROFJENNER: A-Ah, I suppose you're

:toot::toot: I'm just going to skip Amanda's dialogue about picking starters, like I probably could have for the rest of this.

This machine is a randomiser, which will dispense any random starter. Apparently it also had a chance of dispensing rare Pokemon like Eevee, but that was stopped pretty quickly when people kept resetting the game to get them.

We already know who Arceus wanted:

I had to reset a few times to get a female. It's ok because Robin is an androgynous name. I'm a compulsive competitive breeder, and while it isn't essential, it definitely helps for this game. Unfortunately breeding does not equare to actual battle experience, which I rarely do (and when I do battle I do it pretty poorly). I could just change the gender and IVs and moves in the menu if I wanted to, but even though I'm cheating at this game, I'm still going to set myself arbitrary rules so that I'm still kind of getting the full Rejuvenation experience.

AMANDA: Hell yeah! That's a nice choice, Arceus. At least, it looks like a nice choice... Let's see if it actually is one!

Pokemon for this!

I expected no less.

I'm starting to warm up to Trainer 5's face. She really does look very irritated.

Music - Battle: Rival

Okay, if you're reading this LP, you probably have a pretty decent grasp on Pokemon, but here goes a brief explanation of Pokemon battle mechanics!

Pokemon have 6 stats:

HP: Hit points, when a Pokemon's HP reaches 0, it can no longer battle.
Attack: Helps determine how much damage a Pokemon can do with physical attacks.
Defense: Determines how much damage the Pokemon takes from physical attacks.
Special Attack/Special Defense: Same as the above two stats, but for special moves. It should be noted that types no longer deal physical or special damage, rather each move is individually modified. (In the earliest Pokemon games, a type would be assigned either physical or special damage, e.g. all Fire type moves did special damage and all Normal moves were physical, now they can be both, for example Flamethrower is special while Fire Punch is physical, despite both being fire type moves)
Speed: Determines the order Pokemon will move in battle. The Pokemon with the higher Speed stat will usually move first.

Each Pokemon has different stat combinations, meaning you can opt for Pokemon who deal big damage or play more defensively, if that's more your speed.

Each Pokemon is assigned up to 2 types. There are 18 types total. Robin Hoot is a Grass and Flying type, while the Litten is a Fire type. In this case, Fire is super effective against grass, so I'm starting off on the back foot.

Also in this screen is the Pokemon's ability. An ability is a passive effect which can activate both in battle or in the overworld. They do tons of different things. The descriptions usually give enough information to be helpful. Overgrow will boost Robin Hoot's grass type attacks if he falls below 33% HP.

Speaking of moves, there are heaps of unique moves, but they can be categorised into three groups: physical, special and status. Additionally, moves have types assigned to them. If a Pokemon uses an attacking move that is the same type as it (such as Robin Hoot using Leafage), the move will deal 50% extra damage. The lingo for that which I will use is STAB (short for same type attack bonus). Status moves do heaps of different things, such as buffing your Pokemon, giving some kind of debuff to the opponent and so on. Growl for instance will lower the opponents physical attack. The numbers underneath the move name are referred to as PP (power points) which dictate how many times you can use a move before you heal your Pokemon. When PP reaches 0, your Pokemon can't use that attack anymore. If the PP of all your Pokemon's moves reach 0, then you use the move Struggle.

Another mechanic which influences a Pokemon stats are Natures. A nature will boost the growth of a specific stat by 10%, but lower the growth of another by the same amount. In this case, a Timid nature will boost Speed and lower Physical Attack. This isn't ideal. The 'somewhat of a clown' message indicates which IV is the highest. This however is made redundant because:

Pokemon Rejuvenation just displays it in the menu. The left column is a Pokemon EVs. EV is short for effort values, and are additional modifiers to a Pokemon's stats. Pokemon can get EVs by defeating opponents. A Pokemon can have a maximum of 252 EVs in a single stat, and 512 EVs among all 6 stats. The right hand column displays IVs or individual values. IVs are intrinsic values which can affect a Pokemon's stat, with a minimum of 0 and a maximum of 31. These cannot be altered like EVs and are randomly set when you obtain a Pokemon.

I'd like to stress that you really don't need to worry about IVs and EVs if you play Pokemon games, because they rarely come into play unless you're into competitive battling.

This is the format I'll use for battles I deem 'important' which is decided on completely arbitrary grounds. I choose to include some more technical info like EVs and IVs for people who care, but it can mostly be ignored. When there are two genders on the pokemon and the 'Nature' field is random, that means this information isn't provided to the game engine, and some coding trickery occurs to set those. I can't succinctly provide explanations for every move/ability on the more complex teams because there are 24 moves on a full team, but feel free to ask me what a certain move/ability/nature etc does, I like answering questions like this.

Anyway, Amanda will always use Litten, who I believe is the fastest starter. It also has a type advantage over Robin Hoot, so I have to use Tackle. Litten should know Ember at this point, but it doesn't. Good. My damage output is kind of garbage, so I draw upon the dark art of using Growl to completely neuter Litten's offense.

It works. Litten is doing 2 damage per hit.

:toot: Arceus's first official victory!

I hit Tackle five times.

: Anyway, that was a good battle through and through. Here's a little something from me to get you started.

We get five Pokeballs, which while nice, isn't nearly enough to compensate for how little money we will earn from trainer fights.

This would have been nice half an hour ago.

Amanda now leaves and we need to talk to the clearly-evil professor.

This implies I'm about to get dragged into another fight.

But that aside, I have something personal to ask you.

I will not give you a backrub. Sorry, people have asked me that before in the Pokemon universe.

: Here are the Pokemon you lended me.

Prof Jenner: Ah, Ren... You got back quickly.
: Yep, I got research on all the Pokemon you requested too. I told you that hiring me as your assistant was a good idea! I get the job done.

Ren finally acknowledges our existence, which is more than what can be said for some other characters.

Do you know what this means????

The music is the same as Amanda's.

Like Amanda, Ren will always have the same starter regardless of your choice. Also, like Amanda, his Froakie lacks an elemental attack.

Since Grass is strong against Water, I can use Leafage without penalty. Robin Hoot scores a critical hit and absolutely curbstomps Froakie. When a Pokemon scores a critical hit, it will do 50% more damage than normal. The chance of a crit is 1/16 under most circumstances.

:smuggo:

Wow... I didn't really think I'd lose. You're really good at this

If Ren's access to TMs and move tutors is as bad as ours, Greninja is going to be hot garbage, even with Protean.

: Though that was my first battle with a Pokemon I actually own.

things.

Prof Jenner: Speaking of which, I have another task for you when you're ready.
: Oh... Do you mind if I take on that task a little later? I promised some friends that I'd meet up with them after I came back.

"I'm the best assistant you could've asked for. Can I take the day off even though I still have responsibilities?"

Prof Jenner: You've done a great job so far so I suppose you can have the rest of the day off.

If you're anything like the rivals in Reborn, I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing each other for a while.

I already said no.

while ago. I have faith that she'll be able to take care
of herself, but...

Does no-one seem to give a poo poo that my mother was abducted? I'm sure the press would go nuts, she is a celebrity after all.

Oh never mind there's the premise of material possessions!

:toot:

As I go to leave, Jan pulls me into another mandatory tutorial. At least this one is explaining something exclusive to Rejuvenation, so it's kind of helpful.

They all do exactly what you think. Red stars only heal you once, yellow stars are indefinite. Now that was explained in about 50 more words by Jan.

We can now challenge the trainers who wouldn't let us pass.

Music - Battle: Trainer 1

They're not very hard.

Someone says that money is scarce.

This is relevant because the money we get given is rear end.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Chingling!!! I'm kind of butthurt that they thought Chingling was poo poo enough to be put in the early game. They've made a grave mistake. Anyone who thinks Chimecho is poo poo can get out. :colbert:

Since it's in the undiscovered egg group (we'll possibly discuss this later), Dong is guaranteed 3 perfect IVs. Dong also has pretty great potential in speed, and learns Extrasensory pretty early. Dong will quickly become the best member of the team.

Pugnacious Doggie fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Sep 12, 2020

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

So in Reborn, a train blew up, and in Rejuvenation, a boat sank. In the inevitable lovely fangame based on Rejuvenation, will a plane crash to start the plot?

Sordas Volantyr
Jan 11, 2015

Now, everybody, walk like a Jekhar.

(God, these running animations are terrible.)
You know, other than the boat sinking and Arceus' mom not being her mom, so far the start of Rejuvenation has been shockingly benign.

I can't wait to see how it all goes to hell.

Pugnacious Doggie
Dec 18, 2018

I was thinking orchestrated natural disasters.

Sordas Volantyr posted:

You know, other than the boat sinking and Arceus' mom not being her mom, so far the start of Rejuvenation has been shockingly benign.
It's nice to not have a sexual predator as a rival, yes.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Sordas Volantyr posted:

I can't wait to see how it all goes to hell.

I can only assume that it will get just so much worse soon. For now, though, it looks like a Pokémon game. Only a lot wordier.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Removing the elemental attack from your rivals' starters is a surprisingly merciful move.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Geostomp posted:

Only a lot wordier.
And if it's this wordy now, I dread seeing how wordy it gets when more plot starts happening.

Look at all the poo poo you have to sit through between entering the lab and picking a starter. Inexcusable.

Pugnacious Doggie
Dec 18, 2018

Haifisch posted:

Look at all the poo poo you have to sit through between entering the lab and picking a starter. Inexcusable.
You can save before picking your starter at least, otherwise I would have killed myself resetting for the female Rowlet. But yeah, it's still pretty tedious the first time around, especially since none of the dialogue actively contributes to the story.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Jenner is not a type of tree <:mad:>

Pugnacious Doggie
Dec 18, 2018

Waffleman_ posted:

Jenner is not a type of tree <:mad:>
:mad:

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Well, he's pretty clearly evil, maybe he faked his credentials and isn't a real professor too.

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Thank gooness we all get along so well!

EclecticTastes posted:

So in Reborn, a train blew up, and in Rejuvenation, a boat sank. In the inevitable lovely fangame based on Rejuvenation, will a plane crash to start the plot?

You haven't heard of Pokemon Desolation, have you?

To elaborate, Desolation is a third game based on Reborn's stupid hardtype soft level cap system, because the people on the Reborn forums are apparently gluttons for punishment. Based on that thread it came about after Rejuvenation, so yeah, it could easily be said to be based on it. No idea how it opens, though.

On another note, I'll never understand why Reborn/Rejuvenation/Desolation insist on having Pokemon disobey above the level cap when lowering experience point gain to, say, 1 above the level cap would suffice and be much less annoying. That's what Insurgence's hard mode does.

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

It's nice to not have a sexual predator as a rival, yes.

You don’t have that in Reborn either, though.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Epicmissingno posted:

To elaborate, Desolation is a third game based on Reborn's stupid hardtype soft level cap system, because the people on the Reborn forums are apparently gluttons for punishment. Based on that thread it came about after Rejuvenation, so yeah, it could easily be said to be based on it. No idea how it opens, though.

On another note, I'll never understand why Reborn/Rejuvenation/Desolation insist on having Pokemon disobey above the level cap when lowering experience point gain to, say, 1 above the level cap would suffice and be much less annoying. That's what Insurgence's hard mode does.

Or, look at how Shadow Pokemon did it, and have them stop gaining XP and start stockpiling it until you get the next badge. I already mentioned before that you could explain it as the Pokemon in these regions being much more dependent on their trainers for strength. In short, as the trainer gains power, they gain power. Which fits in with the themes of Pokemon as a series since bonds.

Instead, all of these games treat pokemon as tools, not companions. Prideful tools who secretly hate you in fact.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

EclecticTastes posted:

a plane will crash into a building
then a few hours later, another plane will crash into another building

Pugnacious Doggie
Dec 18, 2018

I believe that the Rejuvenation cap system is a bit different. Pokemon still disobey you when above the cap, but it's impossible to exceed said cap without rare candies. You just stop getting experience when you reach the cap. Point blank. The exp isn't stored, or at least it wasn't when I beat the first gym. It's good because you don't need a constant stream of common candies to prevent disobedience, but kind of lovely because it stops you from levelling past the cap and rolling the dice for the more difficult fights.

Pugnacious Doggie
Dec 18, 2018

Qrr posted:

Teenage goth pansexual who makes sexual innuendos constantly. My bad there's a difference.

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Qrr posted:

Have you not met Cain?

e:f;b

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
This game seems... shockingly not bad once we get past the intro. I like the little habitats for all the starters. :kimchi:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT GOODWILL TO BE SQUANDERED THOUGH

Pugnacious Doggie
Dec 18, 2018

Leraika posted:

I like the little habitats for all the starters. :kimchi:
They used to have a more interesting starter collection room.

Not sure why they changed it.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

Epicmissingno posted:

Jesus loving Christ, there's another one?

Pugnacious Doggie
Dec 18, 2018

What I want to see, is an LP of Pokemon Full Moon.

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019

This machine is a randomiser, which will dispense any random starter. Apparently it also had a chance of dispensing rare Pokemon like Eevee, but that was stopped pretty quickly when people kept resetting the game to get one.
The "jackpot" list was actually pretty sizable, relatively speaking before it was removed. Last iteration of it I believe had Axew, Riolu, Eevee, and Ralts as possible options to hit for that.

What I want to see, is an LP of Pokemon Full Moon.

Do you really though? Because oh boy is that game horrid.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

that room looks really nice, but guess they change it to make it faster/easier to get your mon of choice.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Just like with Insurgence, the last 2 updates look pretty solid. I do like the mapwork, that building with the Liligant grafitti is awesome, the little starter habitats are cool as well. And wow, comedy ending? And there will be other story choices? This is shaping up to be a fun LP at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Chingling!!! I'm kind of butthurt that they thought Chingling was poo poo enough to be put in the early game. They've made a grave mistake. Anyone who thinks Chimecho is poo poo can get out. :colbert:

Chimecho was James' best cuddly pokemon and nothing can ever change that.