Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
you made me thing there was going to be a new op today :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

What a good loving episode holy poo poo

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Prosciutto is one of the best villains in Jojo. Don't even fight me on this.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

Prosciutto is one of the best villains in Jojo. Don't even fight me on this.

I like how he tossed aside the pen he used to check the turtle poop. I don't know why, but it got a laugh out of me.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Is it Beach, Beachy or Beastie Boy?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Beach Boy

I don't think a Stand has been named Beastie Boy yet, a very grave oversite from Araki.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Beach Boy

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Bitch boy

Edit: lol, we all posted at the same time

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, it's beach. The whispered vowel for the "ch" sound is i, therefore Biichi Boi.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

this is a good rear end fight and the animation is doing it justice

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

It's a testament to the skill of David Production that they can make bullet gremlins destroying a glass of water look exciting

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
Out of everything that happened that episode, Pesci getting his head kicked into the window made me wince the most.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Its was because how quick and brutal it was honestly

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

That was some drat fine Jojo

Now I have to feel horny for a whole week

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

If you wake up feeling so horny and it lasts for more than four hours you should really call your doctor

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
God drat, I love Sticky Fingers.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

That's a good juxtaposition of two posts.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I remembered this as being a Mista and Bruno fight, but then Mista gets shot in the head and now Bruno has to deal with everything. :v:

I had also forgotten Prosciutto turned himself old. And that he complained it was some bullshit that Mista was still alive. :allears:

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jan 19, 2019

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

this is one of my favorite fights in the entire series and there is yet even more to see still

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Having a Stand you have to feed seems like a pain but it's becoming clear that having six autonomous dudes can be handy in non bullet related contexts. It's like if your gangster came with his own very tiny gang. How far from Mista can they roam?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I hope Mista doesn't die. It's too early in the part for the gang to start dying.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Avdol "died" in episode 10 of Stardust Crusaders

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Well reattaching Abbaccio's hand was apparently a trivial matter, maybe Mista can, uh. Hm. Can three of the Sex Pistols sit in his bullet holes so he doesn't bleed out. Okay if Girono punches Mista's blood splatters and turns it into a critter (let's say a bunch of bugs), and the bugs squirm into Mista and then they turn back into blood. Wow that sounds super gross. Also sorta metal.

Maybe there's a doctor on the train who is totally greatful that the mobsters didn't shoot him in the head, greatful enough to do emergency surgery on someone with a terrible hat.

I kinda want the bug thing now.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
He just needs a stapler and he'll be just fine.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

YggiDee posted:

Maybe there's a doctor on the train who is totally greatful that the mobsters didn't shoot him in the head, greatful enough to do emergency surgery on someone with a terrible hat.

Mista's hat is just as perfect as Josuke's and giorno's hair. That those are pretty drat perfect.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

YggiDee posted:

Having a Stand you have to feed seems like a pain but it's becoming clear that having six autonomous dudes can be handy in non bullet related contexts. It's like if your gangster came with his own very tiny gang. How far from Mista can they roam?

IIRC their range is as far as a bullet can fly.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

David D. Davidson posted:

Mista's hat is just as perfect as Josuke's and giorno's hair. That those are pretty drat perfect.

I will accept bricksnake before I accept that hat :colbert:

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Well if you can't accept bricksnake then you'll have a bitch of a time dealing with part 6.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

David D. Davidson posted:

Well if you can't accept bricksnake then you'll have a bitch of a time dealing with part 6.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Spoilers

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
One thing that bugs me: Why did Moldy Prosciutto stop Pesci when he was fleeing for some more ice?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Kikas posted:

One thing that bugs me: Why did Moldy Prosciutto stop Pesci when he was fleeing for some more ice?

Might’ve been trying to get him to confront Mista instead of running away.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Kikas posted:

Because he would be an easy target for Mista and would never unlock his fighting spirit by running away

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
I figured it was so Mista would get overconfident and not expect him to pounce like he did.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Mista's hat is redeemed by dispensing bullets from the arrow. Eat your heart out, Grenadier

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Kikas posted:

Because Pesci was being a mammoni.

Inadequately
Oct 9, 2012
I just realized the first person they killed was the loving driver.

Sure hope either one of them knows how to stop a train.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Inadequately posted:

I just realized the first person they killed was the loving driver.

Sure hope either one of them knows how to stop a train.

They’re going of the rails on a crazy train!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

I kinda thought it was to help slow down Pesci’s aging. If Prosciutto can rapidly age someone at full force when touching and if he can de-age himself, it doesn’t seem like too far of a reach to assume he can de-age by touch too.