Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Creamed Cormp posted:

I don't think compensating for a small penis size with such a display of agressive and toxic masculinity is blessed but whatever

Shut up idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Former DILF posted:

Shut up idiot

I was talking the guy in your gif, not you sheesh

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Creamed Cormp posted:

I was talking the guy in your gif, not you sheesh

Shut up idiot

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yikes, sorry I offended the small pee-pee brigade...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Creamed Cormp posted:

hahahaha

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Creamed Cormp posted:

Oh poo poo I started to open up TMZ to check on Bam's life status.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Creamed Cormp posted:

lmao was that when Ryan Dunn killed himself?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

also

get thee to the birb thread :3:

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer

Krankenstyle posted:

lmao was that when Ryan Dunn killed himself?

Last May, so years later. I had to double-check and make sure it wasn't more recent because Margera apparently checked himself into rehab again like last week.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Farmdizzle posted:

Last May, so years later. I had to double-check and make sure it wasn't more recent because Margera apparently checked himself into rehab again like last week.

bam always came across like a little bitch but i liked his mom

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Krankenstyle posted:

also

get thee to the birb thread :3:

I do really love that thread.

Always #blessed

But sometimes also weird.

Winklebottom posted:

inflatable birds

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Creamed Cormp posted:

I don't think compensating for a small penis size with such a display of agressive and toxic masculinity is blessed but whatever

This one has come around full circle and flipped back to blessed.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

just had a fluffy visitor on my balcony

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

gloriously sweet dreams for that cat

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
but he's not actually allowed to eat the fish, so it's kinda cursed.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DiggityDoink posted:

I had a cat that wasn't allowed to run outside and immediately kill birds, but I sure had one that did it all the time. Cats care not for human laws.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

illalahallah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxSWVkPfVc8

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nothing more blessed than a bunch of dudes in a room with no shoes on

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g01TCMmIIKc

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

I'm pretty sure this was my upstairs neighbor from a few year ago and it is not blessed.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

DiggityDoink posted:

my cat wasn't allowed to eat part of the thanksgiving turkey i was defrosting a few years ago but she did it anyway

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Wendigee posted:

Nothing more blessed than a bunch of dudes in a room with no shoes on

:hai:

Linux Pirate posted:

I'm pretty sure this was my upstairs neighbor from a few year ago and it is not blessed.

theyre my inside hearts neighbors and yours too i hope

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Dixville posted:

Um... Am I missing something or did you link the wrong video?

Nah I think it's blessed, unrelated to the brothers tho

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer
Anybody knows anything about good alcohol in korea? Im here for the next month

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Olivil posted:

it's all about soju there if you can deal with taking shots.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

lmao

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Mods change name to "sesh gremlim" tia

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

This was something leftover from Burning Man wasn't it?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Click the pic for the article

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Olivil posted:

Soju is trash for idiots. Korean macrobrew beer is beyond bad and actively offensive. You want to be drinking makgeolli all day every day. The ones in the grocery store are okay but you want to find a makgeolli jip if you can, which is a makgeolli-focused bar/restaurant thing. They will expect you to order food, just drinking without food is not a Korean thing. If you want to do that go to a brewery or something, lots of those nowadays too.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Olivil posted:

Korean beer and soju is all uniformly trash, however the combination of the above at least gives drinking the terrible beer a purpose, i.e. getting you shitfaced for cheap

Find a decent Korean barbecue place (I.e. full of Koreans post work) and stuff your face with cheap amazing food and wash it down with poo poo beer mixed with soju for a good time

Or like the other poster said drink makgeolli, which looks like milk, and is actually tasty and interesting but also deceptively strong, and eat all the weird poo poo you can find on the menu in the process

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I went on a tinder date with a korean/brazilian woman in Seoul who took me to a couple of makgeolli places and then, walking through the street afterwards, some university students dragged us in to a restaurant to join their group and test my alcohol tolerance

A few bottles of soju later and two of the kids were being sick and I had a new nickname of Mr. Santa Clause because of my red cheeks while my tinder date was Mrs. Santa

A+ would drink students under the table again

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

I can't stop this feeling, deep inside of me, ...

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Kloud is the least disgusting Korean macrobrew beer you might find at a restaurant, if the place doesn't serve makgeolli.

Like everywhere else with some money Korea also has a thriving craft beer scene so good Korean made beers do exist now. Other things worth trying are bokbunja, which is a blackberry wine thing. Koreans believe it gives you a boner so you'll get weird looks but I think it's tasty. There's also some sort of bamboo liquor I remember liking, I don't know the name but there was bamboo on the label so it's pretty obvious.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Y'all ain't wrong about Korean beer but lol at the bad opinions on soju

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Any soju you've had is literally just industrial ethanol from China mixed with sweeteners and diluted to 16%. That's all it is unless you go to Andong and buy a bottle of traditional handcrafted soju from some weird guy in the mountains. Which is also bad but in a different way. Soju only exists because it's a dirt cheap way for a nation of raging alcoholics (which is not a criticism, this is why Korea is so much fun) to get blasted.

Grand Fromage fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jan 20, 2019

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Genesplicer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Grand Fromage posted:

Any soju you've had is literally just industrial ethanol from China mixed with sweeteners and diluted to 16%. That's all it is unless you go to Andong and buy a bottle of traditional handcrafted soju from some weird guy in the mountains. Which is also bad but in a different way. Soju only exists because it's a dirt cheap way for a nation of raging alcoholics (which is not a criticism, this is why Korea is so much fun) to get blasted.

All my friends from the Air Force that were stationed at Kunsan said that fun part of soju was you never knew how much alcohol was actually in it, so you might drink a couple of bottles and feel pretty good or you might hit the jackpot and get totally blasted off half a bottle, like gambling where you bet with your liver health.