Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Gokushufudou Chapter 19
As always read Right to Left

The Immortal Tatsu chases down a cockroach!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Ahahaha

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Welp, gotta start reading that.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
That is literally one of the most horrifying panels I've ever seen and I don't mean the part about getting hit in the face with a bat.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
I know, admitting you hosed up is terrifying.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
And its a newspaper.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
BOUNCE.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

And his glasses stayed on and are unharmed.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I just got over my reaction of 'oh god there's a cockroach on him' to realize it has stupid cartoon googly eyes hahahah.

A cockroach flew directly at me and went down a shirt when I was a child okay? :(

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
What really elevates this is the realization it's the tiny bat saying it :allears:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Girl victim

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Ah, the old Aurora Horror model kits. Back before all your fetish material was readily available online.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

why are they being directed by a deli manager

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

What a weak-rear end Frankenstein's monster to carry the Girl Victim like that. I can practically hear him groaning, and not like they usually do in horror movies.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
Today's Nancy

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Samuringa posted:

Today's Nancy

It may not be the most original of concepts, but it's still good.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
I like the semi-hidden Webcomic Name at the very bottom of the last panel

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Samuringa posted:

Today's Nancy

Reminds me of those French comic strips about the superhero whos power was breaking the fourth wall, still, nice twist on it with the newspaper reveal. Nancy is great.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 11 minutes!

Samuringa posted:

I like the semi-hidden Webcomic Name at the very bottom of the last panel

?

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Oh no!

http://webcomicname.com/

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

ftfy

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

The version of the comic in fritzi's newspaper has 9 panels, whereas the actual comic only has 8

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Ignite Memories posted:

The version of the comic in fritzi's newspaper has 9 panels, whereas the actual comic only has 8
Specifically it appears to be the top right panel in Fritzi's newspaper that isn't in our version.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

More like Super Lil Bitch

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

NoneMoreNegative posted:

More like Super Lil Bitch

Stories like Justice Lords and Injustice can never hope to match the original and best tale of Superman becoming an evil tyrant.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I just though, Why is Superman wrapping the Prankster up in his cape like he was nude in public?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

I wondered that, but it's clear that's how he arrests people: he doesn't carry cuffs and the cape is super-strong.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It can protect the perp from low temperatures and air pressure while Supes flies them to jail.

I'll take my No-Prize now, thanks.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

bony tony posted:

It can protect the perp from low temperatures and air pressure while Supes flies them to jail.

No no-prize for you, I'm pretty sure that's canonical.

I've been trying to read some bronze age DC stuff lately myself. I'm working my way up to the period where Superman has to think of a lynx in order to use his powers.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

bony tony posted:

You mean a Baldy.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

You've also gotta wonder why Prankster is even being filmed. Like Honolulu is big enough to have its own news channel but still so small that a street magician warrants coverage.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Lobok posted:

You've also gotta wonder why Prankster is even being filmed. Like Honolulu is big enough to have its own news channel but still so small that a street magician warrants coverage.

The first panel seems to imply he already pulled a newsworthy super-prank or two earlier in the issue.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Doc Hawkins posted:

The first panel seems to imply he already pulled a newsworthy super-prank or two earlier in the issue.

Either they were of a similar calibre or he really peaked early.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Having every bystander also with pennies in their ears expressly for the purpose of mocking Superman is pretty good as pranks go.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Superman is getting completely owned on this page, and the Prankster didn't have to say a single word, that's insane power.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Lobok posted:

Have you ever watched local news before? Assuming there's no grisly murders or car accidents that day a man shoving pennies in his ears is loving golden footage.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Pretty sure the local stations around here would totally come down on Superman's side in this.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Esplanade posted:

Pretty sure the local stations around here would totally come down on Superman's side in this.

An undocumented immigrant trying to hold a whit man accountable to the law?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Doc Hawkins posted:

Superman is getting completely owned on this page, and the Prankster didn't have to say a single word, that's insane power.

Moral high ground is a superpower?