Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

ilmucche posted:

I don't have a tv

Oh, word?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

ilmucche posted:

I haven't seen it either, but I don't have a tv and lol at the idea of going to go out of my way to purposefully watch an ad.

Neither do I but I've seen the tweets from chuds breaking their poo poo over a commercial because they've popped up in multiple threads.

I think there's a GBS thread too?

But we get it. You wanted to drop the sick goon reply of "I don't have a tv :smug:"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Slippery posted:

Yeah but it makes chuds mad

They do seem to get terribly upset very easily at the most trivial things.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

We've all seen the threads but that doesn't mean anyone has time to actually watch the drat thing instead of :justpost:ing.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Jerry Cotton posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBZsIOnQUBs

e: That isn't the Gillette ad I just wanted to post it again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85HT4Om6JT4

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Len posted:

Neither do I but I've seen the tweets from chuds breaking their poo poo over a commercial because they've popped up in multiple threads.

I think there's a GBS thread too?

But we get it. You wanted to drop the sick goon reply of "I don't have a tv :smug:"

I guess I should specify and say I don't have american tv, and as far as I know the ad isn't running in my country. But yeah, not about to go looking for the ad because gently caress it, it's an ad.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Stoatbringer posted:

"What do you mean I can't be an rear end in a top hat?"

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

ilmucche posted:

I guess I should specify and say I don't have american tv, and as far as I know the ad isn't running in my country. But yeah, not about to go looking for the ad because gently caress it, it's an ad.

Lol

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Would Gillette me just live my life

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Tunicate posted:

one of those slow news day articles where the find a guy with 14 followers and make him the subject of an article

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1085177058135810048.html

"Mao's little red pill" is a good phrase.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Hey who's this Donald Trump guy people keep talking about? I don't have a TV so I guess I missed something

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I know who Donald Trump is and I've heard he's said some really stupid stuff but you can gently caress right off if you think I'm ever going to actually listen to any of his speeches.

Other than that speechless speech youtube although those are getting a bit old as well.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Jerry Cotton posted:

I know who Donald Trump is and I've heard he's said some really stupid stuff but you can gently caress right off if you think I'm ever going to actually listen to any of his speeches.

Other than that speechless speech youtube although those are getting a bit old as well.

Just look up any video of a dementia patient trying to talk and you've got the general idea.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

Just look up any video of a dementia patient trying to talk and you've got the general idea.

I wonder if Shaggar has Skype.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

oldpainless posted:

Would Gillette me just live my life

Hey

No

Don’t you go making a funny joke while we’re all trying to outsnark each other over pointless horseshit

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0

Watch the drat ad which excuses male behaviour by using the correct brand of razors.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The whole ad is literally just "It's manly to stop people from raping and bullying others" and chuds flew off the handle at it.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jurgan posted:

This one's semi-plausible, especially if it came at the end of a long date.

It's not real just because you buffoons like the outcome of the scenario. Coffee shop. Check. Overheard by random moron who somehow knows it's a first date and a Tinder date. Check. Extremely obvious on the nose conversation. Check. Slick rebuttal that leaves the other party speechless like that ever happens. Check.

It's just as stupid as the "hipster coffee shop" story.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
An amazing thing happened when people were discussing *BRAND*. If you like good things in life, heck, you might want to start associating *BRAND* with those good things. I, for one, love good things, and loving *BRAND* is just a natural next step for me. Lol at people who hate *BRAND* and by extension hate good things. loving morons.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, I'm definitely using that in the future.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

Skwirl posted:

Ian Miles Cheong?

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Stoatbringer posted:

Isn't it ironic, don't you think?

Jokes aside I can't help but be the 9800th dude to point out how the ones screaming about snowflakes are pretty thin skinned.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Paladinus posted:

An amazing thing happened when people were discussing *BRAND*. If you like good things in life, heck, you might want to start associating *BRAND* with those good things. I, for one, love good things, and loving *BRAND* is just a natural next step for me. Lol at people who hate *BRAND* and by extension hate good things. loving morons.

Remember when you were younger and things were cooler? So do we at brand.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

TheManWithNoName posted:

Ian Miles Cheong?

"Pill", not "rocket".

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Has IMC owned himself recently?

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Only on days that end with a Y.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
e: ^ :respek:

Bertrand Hustle posted:

His last tweet was an hour ago.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I guess apropos of the anti abortion march, this popped up on my fb

quote:

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:

'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.'

So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'

She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.'

The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!'

'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.'

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

bike tory posted:

I guess apropos of the anti abortion march, this popped up on my fb

That doctor was Albert Einstein.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

The woman died during childbirth and two orphans got lost in the legal system.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

some dumbass allegory posted:

... If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is

the gently caress???

Like, I know that this is stdh, but I refuse to believe that any pro-lifers would make a statement this dumb, and they say some dumb poo poo.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Zipperelli. posted:

the gently caress???

Like, I know that this is stdh, but I refuse to believe that any pro-lifers would make a statement this dumb, and they say some dumb poo poo.

Yeah it's meant to seem ridiculous, that's the whole point. You're meant to go "my god, how could she contemplate killing the baby?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I was fully on the dudes side here at first because I'd not heard about the new gillette ad and thought he was talking about the number of blades they have in razors now.

5 is just ridiculous .

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

NtotheTC posted:

I was fully on the dudes side here at first because I'd not heard about the new gillette ad and thought he was talking about the number of blades they have in razors now.

5 is just ridiculous .

evergreen

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

I distinctly remember a parody commercial (probably SNL) from years ago where they had something like 18 blades on a razor, and it showed animation of each blade cutting the hair shorter. Something about how it just kept exaggerating it further and further.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Jurgan posted:

I distinctly remember a parody commercial (probably SNL) from years ago where they had something like 18 blades on a razor, and it showed animation of each blade cutting the hair shorter. Something about how it just kept exaggerating it further and further.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjAZnGeBcgg ?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

It was the Triple Trac razor parody. 1975, one of their first commercial parodies.

Weirdly, I can't seem to find a video of it, but there are transcripts and images. :shrug:

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Not the one I was thinking of, but still good.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Jurgan posted:

Not the one I was thinking of, but still good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YleuLyCUx28

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

The woman died during childbirth and two orphans got lost in the legal system.

Hahaha poo poo this would have been great to tack on the end.