Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Dude must have not experienced much if those poor widde boys experienced such a fright!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

There's a "both sides" joke in here somewhere.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

Also to be clear as someone who went to a high school where sports were huge, never once has 'blackout' meant 'paint yourself'. If people wanted to go nuts they'd wear the full body black suits or whatever but somehow my public school in the actual south managed to say 'and yea if you show up in blackface you're fuckin suspended, idiot'.

yeah, same here.

it's funny how places in the deep south can end up getting things like this right precisely because of how racist they are: everyone knows doing things like this can break the thin facade of racial relations being good and fine.

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

Someone photoshop Grassley with an eyepatch and facial hair.

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

I need you to better explain this because all I see is that kid screaming and doing the Spiderman webshooter hand motion

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/white-power-hand-sign

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Yes, let's feel sorry for society's truly marginalized demographic--- the straight, white male.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

eke out posted:

yeah, same here.

it's funny how places in the deep south can end up getting things like this right precisely because of how racist they are: everyone knows doing things like this can break the thin facade of racial relations being good and fine.

Across the river from Cincinnati is not the "Deep South."

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Good lord he's a child.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1087354207542231040

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

It is so hilariously telling that he limited this to "Straight white males" (what, not even the white females or gay white males??). It's all about pandering to this one specific and hugely powerful demographic.

pkay
Jan 4, 2005
"You and your ilk just made me vote downticket R in the midterms."
- a black man (- a magachud)

Lol this kid is in for a rude awakening.

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

Gotta say, that's a big stretch to claim that kid was flashing that

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

SimonCat posted:

you misunderstand me. i was talking about how where i grew up (and sexpig's similar experience) even high schoolers understand this is completely off limits, despite those high schoolers not being any less racist on average

eke out fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Jan 21, 2019

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

than i've faced, as a black teen

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

It's "funny" when people bring up Kavanaugh as a similar victim to these guys. Yeah that dude seems like he's really hurting what with getting away with gambling crimes and made a member of our dictator board while his victim was forced to move.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

SimonCat posted:

Which is probably why they hosed it up!

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

eke out posted:

yeah, same here.

The Civil War framing we teach (or at least, was taught when I was young) lets a lot of other regions off the hook. You're told in school Union=good guy Emancipators, South=racists and we just are never called to account for the tons of racist poo poo going on everywhere else. When the bar of historical accountability for racism in the rest of the country is "Well, at least we weren't starting wars over keeping slaves," you know it's a pretty low rear end bar. Funny how paradoxically, people in big cities in the South have had to reckon with their racist past way more than a city like, say, Boston ever has.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

eke out posted:

yeah, same here.

Pretty much because at least our schools tend to actually have black people in them so yea if some white douchebag shows up to the game in blackface there's fair odds a black guy's gonna be there all 'hey what the gently caress'. A private white-staffed catholic school in Covington, well, that's less an issue sooooo

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i can't believe cj pearson hasn't grown out of it. there was a conservative kid back in the bush days that'd make the rounds on fox news but became a liberal when he got older.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It must be hard for Dan Crenshaw to be right wing because everything he sees is on the left.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

To make him cool, we’ll use use twitter and outcompete AOC

AOC tweet: *something smart, delivered in a savvy way*

Crenshaw tweet: gently caress YOU YOU loving BITCH I AM THE VICTIM CONSERVATIVES ARE VICTIMS THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST US

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

pkay posted:

Lol this kid is in for a rude awakening.
I mean, only if he makes it to adulthood without being shot to death by a cop who will face zero repercussions.

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Gotta say, that's a big stretch to claim that kid was flashing that

lmao sure let's litigate that

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Good job SNL.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

eke out posted:

you misunderstand me. i was talking about how where i grew up (and sexpig's similar experience) even high schoolers understand this is completely off limits, despite those high schoolers not being any less racist on average

Sorry, misread what your wrote. Yeah, I can show how it would be different.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

I can only hope this ends with chuds en masse gouging out one of their own eyes

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
The guy is cosplaying as Solid Snake.

Does that make Trump Solidus?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

No Pants posted:

lmao sure let's litigate that

Look, taken individually each outrageous act of bullying and racism has a plausible alternative explanation. These children have simply been victims of circumstance 2002-present.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Push El Burrito posted:

It must be hard for Dan Crenshaw to be right wing because everything he sees is on the left.

HEY-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

VH4Ever posted:

And when you remember Bob Kraft (owner of the Patriots) and Tom Brady are CHUDs and friends of Trump, it makes even more sense.

NFL ownership was firmly behind Trump, not just the Krafts.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Crenshaw tweet: gently caress YOU YOU loving BITCH I AM THE VICTIM CONSERVATIVES ARE VICTIMS THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST US

I also like how, in the article, Mr. Space Pirate thinks the problem with young voters not voting GOP is the party's messaging style, not the actual God damned message. Yeah man, it isn't the racism or xenophobia, you're just not cool enough. :rolleyes: with an eyepatch.

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

Mooseontheloose posted:

NFL ownership was firmly behind Trump, not just the Krafts.

If only there was something similar about most NFL owners...

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

KickerOfMice posted:

I also like how, in the article, Mr. Space Pirate thinks the problem with young voters not voting GOP is the party's messaging style, not the actual God damned message. Yeah man, it isn't the racism or xenophobia, you're just not cool enough. :rolleyes: with an eyepatch.

Maybe they can make an Intendo game about Trump and the free market

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

VH4Ever posted:

The Civil War framing we teach (or at least, was taught when I was young) lets a lot of other regions off the hook. You're told in school Union=good guy Emancipators, South=racists and we just are never called to account for the tons of racist poo poo going on everywhere else. When the bar of historical accountability for racism in the rest of the country is "Well, at least we weren't starting wars over keeping slaves," you know it's a pretty low rear end bar. Funny how paradoxically, people in big cities in the South have had to reckon with their racist past way more than a city like, say, Boston ever has.

As a Boston person, clearly you never had to read article after article about how racist Boston.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

He should just tweet Metal Gear quotes

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

KickerOfMice posted:

Hell, they already tried the "conservatism is the new counterculture" and it not only failed miserably, it was also mocked mercilessly.

No one with half a brain will ever see supporting the cruel establishment as cool.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

BDawg posted:

If only there was something similar about most NFL owners...

Rich and white, I know.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

CuddleCryptid posted:

Hell, they already tried the "conservatism is the new counterculture" and it not only failed miserably, it was also mocked mercilessly.

No one with half a brain will ever see supporting the cruel establishment as cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Ties

Caros
May 14, 2008

I mean, nuclear equipped giant mecha are pretty cool, I'll grant.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Remember a few years ago there was that new young and hip Republican Party spokesperson they tried and it was just TV spots of this tool gassing up his car and talking about how he values choices and agency and stuff? It was like, hilariously empty and has me looking forward to what this person has in mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/MichaelAusiello/status/1087362844579061765

State TV with some wishful thinking this AM.