Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Oh no am0kgonzo is suffering from the stupid white person disease where they think to be a racist you have to be some sort of 80s movie villain and at the same time be physically intimidating. Completely ignoring that most genocide supporters are dweeby looking nerds, because that's the reason that they're racist to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

am0kgonzo posted:

you surely seem fragile enough that a skinny teenager equates to a genocidal white supremacist, lmao

Bolek
May 1, 2003

The stage you are all at right now is called Bargaining. Don't fret. You're almost thru it!

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

am0kgonzo posted:

you surely seem fragile enough that a skinny teenager equates to a genocidal white supremacist, lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Iz2nA1A5M

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Jeb!

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

We need a collective noun for dweeby white nerds, to underscore that the danger is not in one of them but in a large chanting uniformed mob

Perhaps "a covington"

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
won't somebody think of the [racist] children?

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

am0kgonzo posted:

nazis weren't virile blond-haired blue-eyed linebackers you see in the posters, moron
mostly they were weedy little dipshits that finally got a chance to do whatever they wanted to "those people" and it turns out what they wanted was genocide, not debate and discussion

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010
holy poo poo you absolute fucktards

if you can't see the humour in a bunch of media and internet retards becoming hysterical because of a teenager doing nothing other than smiling an obnoxious smile you are too far gone, lmao

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
you're doing great, honey

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

am0kgonzo posted:

if you can't see the humour in a bunch of media and internet retards becoming hysterical because of a teenager doing nothing other than smiling an obnoxious smile you are too far gone, lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l000b47sfO4

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

not a cult posted:

nazis weren't virile blond-haired blue-eyed linebackers you see in the posters, moron
mostly they were weedy little dipshits that finally got a chance to do whatever they wanted to "those people" and it turns out what they wanted was genocide, not debate and discussion

https://i.imgur.com/xQxJYs8.mp4

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Reminder that this harmless prankster who only wanted to trigger the libs is currently in prison for attempted murder by pulling a trigger at some libs.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

*looks incredulously back and forth between a calendar and this post*

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
imagine becoming hysterical on the internet

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

am0kgonzo posted:

Please sir stop being so hysterical.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Republicans posted:

Well that didn't take long. A couple /pol/ dorks dressed up and took pictures of themselves putting up "It's Okay To Stand Your Ground" flyers around Covington Catholic.

Couple pages back but I am 90% sure that facemask is from Call of Duty Ghosts lol

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
im pretty sure feeling the necessity to end every statement with "lmao" is peak Not Mad Online

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

am0kgonzo posted:

Lol u mad

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I’m legit curious what this dude thinks white supremists look like, is there some vetting agency you got to go to. must be this Arian to enter

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I’m legit curious what this dude thinks white supremists look like, is there some vetting agency you got to go to. must be this Arian to enter

*our dude sees a klansman waving torches and screaming about ape-men raping precious white babies*

"this ghost seems misinformed! we must try to understand him and his plight"

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

snoremac posted:

I've seen Graham Linehan's name come up on trans issues before and assumed he was a run-of-the-mill bigot (I'd also seen that transphobic episode of The IT Crowd), but looking at his Twitter it's just an endless stream of transphobia every minute of every day.

Pink News posted:

In a video, Brewis explained that he would be streaming a non-stop play-through of Donkey Kong 64, playing the game until 101% completion—a famously difficult feat in the Nintendo 64 game that can take upwards of 30 hours to achieve.

He explained: “I chose to support [Mermaids] because as a person living in Britain, I find the media discussion around this issue to be woefully misinformed, and I’d like to do my bit to help support the people who do the hard work of contributing to people’s thinking on an issue.”

The YouTuber added: “I chose Mermaids specifically, because when they were designated some funding via the National Lottery, Graham Linehan, a comedy writer who did some work on a good show 20 years ago, a very normal man who is very angry about trans people all day nowadays, went on Mumsnet and told them to email the National Lottery en masse.

“Well done, Graham… now, tons of people know about Mermaids, and support them just to spite you!"

https://twitter.com/Glinner/status/1083863448092581888

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Screaming Idiot posted:

*our dude sees a klansman waving torches and screaming about ape-men raping precious white babies*

"this ghost seems misinformed! we must try to understand him and his plight"

Oh he knows. But birds of a feather gotta stick together

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

Graham Linehan when women agree with him: You are so dreamy and great and right
Graham Linehan when women disagree with him: You are misinformed, did not research and are a traitor

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

https://twitter.com/AndriErlingsson/status/1087224497789460480

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

being a smug looking teenager with a maga hat isn't sufficient evidence for being a white supremacist and justification for posting revenge fantasies about destroying his life, at least for non mentally ill people with a job, lmao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
the child is fine but his parents must be slain

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

am0kgonzo posted:

being a smug looking teenager with a maga hat isn't sufficient evidence for being a white supremacist and justification for posting revenge fantasies about destroying his life, at least for non mentally ill people with a job, lmao

to be fair, if we were unemployed and living off government benefits we would, statistically speaking, already be trump voters and not mocking the stupid racist child for being stupid and racist and instead praise him for standing up to that cruel, evil native american veteran for having the utter temerity and unabashed gall to *checks notes* not be white when it is, in fact, cool and good to be white and wrong and evil to not be white

scary ghost dog posted:

the child is fine but his parents must be slain

No, that little poo poo needs a turn on the guillotine as well. The rot has set in and he will not change.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

am0kgonzo posted:

Go back to 4chan already

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
the boy must be gelded

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

Republicans posted:

Well that didn't take long. A couple /pol/ dorks dressed up and took pictures of themselves putting up "It's Okay To Stand Your Ground" flyers around Covington Catholic.

I'm the not so subtle reference to a law that enables you to shoot people who threaten your fragile masculinity

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It's unfair to assume this smirking white kid from a rich family, and an all-white Catholic school, is a white supremacist.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Kids who go to segregation academies are rarely racists.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
look, they wear blackface ~ironically~

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

look, they wear blackface ~ironically~

and that nazi salute during the class photo? just a joke!

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's unfair to assume this smirking white kid from a rich family, and an all-white Catholic school, is a white supremacist.

maybe it's also unfair to assume a good knuckle sandwhich and some swirly time wouldn't fix these kids right up

maybe that's what he's getting at, really makes you think

i guess

from experience, knuckle sandwhich method only works if you're there afterwards to help the rear end in a top hat up and ask if we good now, otherwise do not let someone whose beat up stew with that poo poo as most will turn it into dumb revenge fantasies, and not use the moment constructively, by putting your massive ego being put into check in a fairly reasonable way. also talking about the fellas here, no loving clue what to do with women who act up like this bullshit, i guess just walk away? maybe let a lady beat them up?lol

Morphix has issued a correction as of 16:56 on Jan 21, 2019

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Morphix posted:

maybe it's also unfair to assume a good knuckle sandwhich and some swirly time wouldn't fix these kids right up

maybe that's what he's getting at, really makes you think
o no, that dude 100% wants to secure a future for white children

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
punching nazis is only a stopgap measure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

crime weed posted:

o no, that dude 100% wants to secure a future for white children

it would be so hilarious if the white supremecaist movement tries the PUA route like that Tariiq guy

like fellas if you really want to secure that future, get to loving