Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Morphix posted:

it would be so hilarious if the white supremecaist movement tries the PUA route like that Tariiq guy

like fellas if you really want to secure that future, get to loving

They did try it, when it didn't work they became incels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Agean90 posted:

They did try it, when it didn't work they became incels

ya but the pua thing while working on the same mechanism that attracts males to nationalism, you know a sense of isolation and loneliness, i don't think it was explicitly white supremacist

look all im saying is I want a return of old greats like Sargon of Swindon pivoting to a fedora and letting me know how to 'approach the fairer sex', maybe even that skull man will come back with caliper tips on how to make sure your mate has the correct skull size. just fun stuff

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Morphix posted:

it would be so hilarious if the white supremecaist movement tries the PUA route like that Tariiq guy

like fellas if you really want to secure that future, get to loving
the PUA/redpill/manosphere circles have completely merged with the alt right at this point, actually :eng101:

one of the most recent up-and-coming alt-right thought leaders is some dude who goes by the name of "coach red pill" whose entire grift is :biotruths: dating adivce

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

crime weed posted:

by the name of "coach red pill" whose entire grift is :biotruths: dating adivce

hahahah i had to look up the dude

*stav voice* wooooooooooooooooo

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah even back before the alt right was a thing the seduction community had wierd racial hangups that lead to minorities being considered less attractive on general principle and it's only gotten more open as time has gone on.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
You know what'd be great? If the nazis/alt-right started killing each other -- and only each other, of course, no innocents, although I wouldn't cry if a centrist or a :decorum: rear end in a top hat got a bullet to the shoulder to remind them of what kind of rear end in a top hat they're "reaching out" to. But yeah, like, just an outbreak of infighting that leaves behind a significant chud bodycount opening up further investigation and incarceration of their toxic ideology. That'd be something I'd download and watch whenever I'm feeling down to pep myself up, to remind myself there is good in the world, and when I need a chuckle.

Is there anything more beautiful, more pleasurable than the death of racist, nazi scum?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Screaming Idiot posted:

Is there anything more beautiful, more pleasurable than the death of racist, nazi scum?

good sex? hung over sun rises with friends? petting your doggo?

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's unfair to assume this smirking white kid from a rich family, and an all-white Catholic school, is a white supremacist.

yes, it is

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Morphix posted:

good sex? hung over sun rises with friends? petting your doggo?

I just checked, and nope, watching a Nazi bleed out and hoarsely whisper "the jews did this!" while the light fades from his eyes is much more satisfying.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

the death of oneself

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Screaming Idiot posted:

I just checked, and nope, watching a Nazi bleed out and hoarsely whisper "the jews did this!" while the light fades from his eyes is much more satisfying.

yes

but have you considered

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Morphix posted:

bonus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80WbZGo4IRg

crime weed has issued a correction as of 17:48 on Jan 21, 2019

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

loving :laffo: if you and The Abyss aren't already on a first name basis

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Morphix posted:

This shot makes him look "normal", you should have shown the Mike Huckabee/John Chait version in his appropriate element.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

so I can't make heads or tails of this catholic poo poo but the gist I gather is some weird-rear end black nationalists and the white nationalists were yelling at each other, native guy tries to calm the situation wading in with his drum and gets surrounded/mocked by the white supremacists, and conservatives are blaming everything on the media and the black supremacists?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

am0kgonzo posted:

yes, it is

you couldn't even last a page acting like this is lulzy before being like IT'S NOT FUNNY GUYS YOU'RE BEING UNFAIR TO THIS CHILD!!! :qq:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

zegermans posted:

so I can't make heads or tails of this catholic poo poo but the gist I gather is some weird-rear end black nationalists and the white nationalists were yelling at each other, native guy tries to calm the situation wading in with his drum and gets surrounded/mocked by the white supremacists, and conservatives are blaming everything on the media and the black supremacists?

They weren't just black supremacists, they were Black Hebrew Israelites.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

zegermans posted:

More or less got it in one. A large amount of the story is also all the horrible poo poo that the school and surrounding communities indoctrinated the kids with, and the fact that the media is supporting "both sides" in a way that will guarantee that the kid remains a white supremacist for life.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Morphix posted:

yes

but have you considered

Yes, but I have an out for that for when we become too drenched in the blood of Nazi scum (an impossibility):

scary ghost dog posted:

the death of oneself

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

zegermans posted:

more or less. it's cool how stories like this make you wade through hours of video to understand an entirely pointless event that will be forgotten about in two weeks so you can quantify precisely how racist private school kids in maga hats are

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Jake Tapper is Both Sidings this hard

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1087354276421271552?s=19

am0kgonzo
Jun 18, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

you couldn't even last a page acting like this is lulzy before being like IT'S NOT FUNNY GUYS YOU'RE BEING UNFAIR TO THIS CHILD!!! :qq:

no, it's still funny that you use your assumption that he's a white supremacist as justification for wanting to see his life ruined because you are a retard hanging out in online echo chambers

bullying teens on the internet is the first step on the road to revolution comrade

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

am0kgonzo posted:

no, it's still funny that you use your assumption that he's a white supremacist as justification for wanting to see his life ruined because you are a retard hanging out in online echo chambers

bullying teens on the internet is the first step on the road to revolution comrade

im actually laughing

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

am0kgonzo posted:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

these are the kind of guys who were bullying those rosy cheeked cherubic catholic boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgb_WrYx2UA

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

am0kgonzo posted:

Serious question: if he's not a white supremacist, why is he wearing a "I AM A WHITE SUPREMACIST" hat?

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
the puppetmaster has officially dropped the "echo chamber" folks

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

They weren't just black supremacists, they were Black Hebrew Israelites.

how do those rank compared to NoI and/or hoteps

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

am0kgonzo posted:

shut up nazi

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

zegermans posted:

how do those rank compared to NoI and/or hoteps

Black Israelites rule because they do street preaching and always hook in some gullible white liberals to dunk on.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

am0kgonzo posted:

no one is saying he should be hurt, people are just offering the kid a free adjustment of his hillbilly inbred Hapsburg jaw

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Securing a future for

and our people

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Black Israelites rule because they do street preaching and always hook in some gullible white liberals to dunk on.

Aren't they really, really LGBT-phobic tho

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Securing a future for

and our people

I'm Cody Two-Hats.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

CuddleCryptid posted:

There's no such thing as a good cult, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy something as funny as the Black Hebrew Israelites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDhupWiLnTU
A Jewish couple finds out the real Jews are the Black Americans

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

CuddleCryptid posted:

Yeah black Israelites are loving insane, op

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Securing a future for

and our people
:911:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

CuddleCryptid posted:

Yeah. The only two videos I can remember seeing Black Israelites in before this was a group of them harassing a trans woman and a few of them making GBS threads on a white Jew for believing in the Holocaust.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

staticman posted:

There's a AIM-led direct action taking place at Covinginton this Tuesday.

Hopefully as direct as they were in Custer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

am0kgonzo posted:

u forgot the lmao