Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Powershift posted:

Imaging having such small hands that you pay someone to photoshop them bigger in pictures.

It was a chud who photoshopped it because of the embrassment by proxy the tiny hands bring the chud race. And the giant floppy suit.

Oddly they photoshopped the tie slightly longer lok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

The irony about Trump's small hands is that they wouldn't look so small if he wasn't such a lardass and wore clothes that actually fit him.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Egbert Souse posted:

The irony about Trump's small hands is that they wouldn't look so small if he wasn't such a lardass and wore clothes that actually fit him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYB3Fx0a8-4

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Bogus Adventure posted:

He's gotten so loving fat, there is no way he can photoshop his way out of confronting it:

Lol, he can't even zip up that jacket.

He looks like the gat dang Michelin Man, is that picture real?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

tpink posted:

He looks like the gat dang Michelin Man, is that picture real?

It came from the Getty website, so unless they FAKE NEWS!!! is photoshopping him to look like even more of a lardass...

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Bogus Adventure posted:

He's gotten so loving fat, there is no way he can photoshop his way out of confronting it:

Lol, he can't even zip up that jacket.

"Gotten"? He's always been that fat. He just usually isnt pictured standing up or in front of a desk. He's hidden behind so many objects that its possible the wall will prove slimming.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

And the giant floppy suit.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

This president loving sucks a lot

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

wow, his dumbass tie / jacket / hair tricks actually do make him look less fat and retarded

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Smirr posted:

wow, his dumbass tie / jacket / hair tricks actually do make him look less fat and retarded

Mods?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Not that it matters but liveleak's comments/posts as of late are full on "kill democrats now" so I'm thinking russian bots are really doubling down preemptively because trump's about to be gone.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Remember that people who believe LGBTQ people should be treated just short of getting a mandatory pink triangle on their garments voted for

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1087469381586771973?s=19

Stop playin bro

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Gary Shandling looking good on the left, who’s the lardass retard on the right?

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

That hairline's a little generous

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1087472133230551040

lol ertmp

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

"strangers"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kate_Kelly_Esq/status/1087440153604440066

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

https://twitter.com/dyonvi/status/1086817631380877313?s=21

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

harassing children to own the libs

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

Not that it matters but liveleak's comments/posts as of late are full on "kill democrats now" so I'm thinking russian bots are really doubling down preemptively because trump's about to be gone.

ah,

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Donald sat on his hand.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Very strong urging in my pants

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1086809342324760576?s=19

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

yes, spending more money, the perfect solution

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

That's a dope dad, but I'm glad they blurred out the kid, she shouldn't have to deal with internet assholes trying to explain abortion to her. Gooooooooood I hate gungirl.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

This fuckin chick, man

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

LMAO just creepin out a child by trying to talk to her about abortion.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

This guy rules because he answered her in an amusing way while respecting his daughter whereas another person may have just turned around and bounced her skull off the concrete for this interaction.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

It would seem the only defense from chuds in the replies is that "Well he shouldn't have brought his daughter" which...yikes. The majority of replies are still calling her a sensationalist idiot for harassing a child to get some response though, so that's good

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
She really has paid attention to her predecessors though, as far as being a horrible conservative shill.

"This man threatened to kill me because I kept trying to hammer propaganda into his daughter's ear, and wouldn't leave them alone when asked!"

gently caress right off. It's so goddamn disingenuous but also perfectly digestible for her dipshit followers.

EDIT: Like come the gently caress on. She's posed (more than once now I think) almost naked, holding an assault rifle. I don't know how you can be her/support her without realizing how loving played you are.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
just like wohl smugposting the heatmap of people talking about him (being insanely owned), the diaper stunt, loomer chaining herself to Twitter and such, the running theme is that young chuds absent parents never teach them that all attention is not good attention

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

She is so loving thirsty for attention / a Fox News guest slot. It’s getting sad.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Sweetie, you have a right to one is the best line. But I kinda wish he would have decked gungirl, I know there's a child near but I would get so pissed.

Maybe it's different when your daughter's there and you are very conscious of that fact.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Steadiman posted:

It would seem the only defense from chuds in the replies is that "Well he shouldn't have brought his daughter" which...yikes. The majority of replies are still calling her a sensationalist idiot for harassing a child to get some response though, so that's good

I've honestly never seen a positive reply to ANYTHING she posts. It's weird. Even diaper boy has a 50% chance of his replies being in agreement with him.

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jan 22, 2019

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Grimdude posted:

She really has paid attention to her predecessors though, as far as being a horrible conservative shill.

"This man threatened to kill me because I kept trying to hammer propaganda into his daughter's ear, and wouldn't leave them alone when asked!"

gently caress right off. It's so goddamn disingenuous but also perfectly digestible for her dipshit followers.

EDIT: Like come the gently caress on. She's posed (more than once now I think) almost naked, holding an assault rifle. I don't know how you can be her/support her without realizing how loving played you are.

people in here were ready to turn conservaturds over ben shapiro's sister so you know why.

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
I’m not against... uh... justice. 😂

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

I wouldn’t have thought that infowars would look good on a cv, especially after it’s been deplatformed , but then again I’m not a idiot desperate for a Fox News gig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Oscar Wild posted:

"Gotten"? He's always been that fat. He just usually isnt pictured standing up or in front of a desk. He's hidden behind so many objects that its possible the wall will prove slimming.

I'm not saying he wasn't fat before. I'm saying that he'll claim to be 7'6" and 339 lbs at his next fitness check-up.