Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Morphix posted:

charlie kirk is gaaaay yo

that's his gay lover, his glover

Don't insult homosexuals like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That dude showed a whole lot of restraint with Gun Girl. What would you do if someone was harassing your kid and is very likely to be carrying a gun?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

That dude showed a whole lot of restraint with Gun Girl. What would you do if someone was harassing your kid and is very likely to be carrying a gun?

generally speaking I try not to punch out people in front of my 4 year old

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm not saying I'd have gotten violent, especially against a woman, but I probably would have lost my temper and yelled, at least. That dude is extremely chill.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

DLC Inc posted:

how old is Charlie Kirk like 28? why the gently caress is he hanging out with kids who can't even legally drink, this is beyond loving sad

these people literally have no other friends

generally speaking it's for grooming purposes

8 Ball
Nov 27, 2010

My hands are all messed up so you better post, brother.
The best thing you can do when Miss Polish-plait-in-waiting shows up is to remind her how little anyone gives a gently caress about her

Shats Basoon
Jun 13, 2013

I like how every video gun girl posts, with seemingly zero awareness, is about her getting dunked on by someone

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I just saw that Charlie Kirk has a blood clot and is being visited in the hospital by his pet student/ man servant

Lmao

Dude tried to appeal to boomer donors so hard he tricked his body into thinking he was one. That's an lol

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

flashy_mcflash posted:

Remind her that she's famous because of the diapers fiasco.

"Hey aren't you the girl that made that grown man sit in diapers all day?"

Or you could bring up the fact that you're more concerned about the kid getting shot than someone getting a medical procedure done somewhere.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

TulliusCicero posted:

I just saw that Charlie Kirk has a blood clot and is being visited in the hospital by his pet student/ man servant

Lmao

Dude tried to appeal to boomer donors so hard he tricked his body into thinking he was one. That's an lol

There is very strong evidence the hospital photo was staged too lol

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mel Mudkiper posted:

:lol:

Charlie's entire sad life is a stage, and we are merely the audience

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Who What Now posted:

Wristwatches are desperate because cellphones made them obsolete a decade ago and they're only now realizing it.

They really just need to accept that they're jewelry.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

FilthyImp posted:

If he was rushed by paramedics he probably would have somewhere to lay down.

He's already got a medical ID bracelet, so either he was triaged and told it's not bad or he was given some aspirin and this is staged.

Also LOL nice try at shaming Cedars Sinai like they give a gently caress some twobit grifter is inconvenienced.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Has anyone tweeted the full version of this at him yet

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

ekuNNN posted:

Has anyone tweeted the full version of this at him yet

this idiot shouldnt be able to tweet without seeing this 100 times in the replies

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

Oh, is that who it was? She looked vaguely familiar, but I couldn't quite place it. I was thinking "who the gently caress would harass a kid like this? Leave her alone." I guess that answers it.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Isn’t Ben Shapiro the short one. Ah who am I kidding they are all the same person

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Alan Smithee posted:

Isn’t Ben Shapiro the short one. Ah who am I kidding they are all the same person

glad im not the only one who subconsciously thought of them as a single dumb person

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

glad im not the only one who subconsciously thought of them as a single dumb person

I imagine that CPAC after hours is just the end of the movie society

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

it’s the exact same pose as some gofundme cancer scam from a few years ago, who at least was smart enough to have some wires and tubes in the frame to make it look legit.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
speaking of interchangable rw cretins replaying familiar grifts

https://mobile.twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1087736259517108224

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I imagine that CPAC after hours is just the end of the movie society

somehow slimier

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

speaking of interchangable rw cretins replaying familiar grifts

https://mobile.twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1087736259517108224

don't worry, Cuomo manged to both sides this already.

guess he already deleted the tweet after getting owned, though

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Kirk is Shapiro's giant robot suit. He peeks out with his real face which is why it appears so small.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mel Mudkiper posted:

He's pretty clearly in a hotel bed.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

https://twitter.com/Thisphoria/status/1087536216856117248

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I read that and a little bit of blood is coming out my eyes

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Who What Now posted:

Don't insult homosexuals like this.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
William W. Johnstone is best known as a prolific author of paperback Westerns, though he's also written in various other genres. In recent years, he's been collaborating with his niece J.A. - a remarkable feat, considering he's been dead since 2004. Last August, they published a modern-day thriller:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077X12YNG/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

quote:

JOHNSTONE COUNTRY. WHERE OTHERS FEAR TO TREAD.

From the bestselling authors of The Doomsday Bunker, Black Friday, and Stand Your Ground comes the explosive story of a college under siege—and freedom under fire . . .

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WON’T SAVE YOU

Former Army Ranger Jake Rivers is not your typical Kelton College student. He is not spoiled, coddled, or ultra-lib like his classmates who sneer at the “soldier boy.”

Rivers is not “triggered” by “microaggressions.” He is not outraged by “male privilege” and “cisgender bathrooms.” He does not need a “safe space.” Or coloring books. Jake needs an education. And when terror strikes, the school needs Jake . . .

Without warning, the sounds of gunfire plunge the campus into a battle zone. A violent gang of marauders invade the main hall, taking students as hostages for big ransom money. As a veteran and patriot, Jake won’t give in to their demands. But to fight back, he needs to enlist his fellow classmates to school these special snowflakes in the not-so-liberal art of war. This time, the aggression isn’t “micro.” It’s life or death. And only the strong survive . . .

Live Free. Read Hard.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

Charlie's entire sad life is a stage, and we are merely the audience

When do we get to throw tomatoes at Charlie?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Pththya-lyi posted:

William W. Johnstone is best known as a prolific author of paperback Westerns, though he's also written in various other genres. In recent years, he's been collaborating with his niece J.A. - a remarkable feat, considering he's been dead since 2004. Last August, they published a modern-day thriller:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077X12YNG/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

If this doesnt in hot sweaty gay sex, this book is a failure
Enlist me big soldier man

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Jesus loving Christ.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Pththya-lyi posted:

Greetings fellow Jenny Nicholson subscriber

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Greetings fellow Jenny Nicholson subscriber

:D

I guess I should give credit where credit is due.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMgMr0JcYJ4&t=1s

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Slamhound posted:

Kirk is Shapiro's giant robot suit. He peeks out with his real face which is why it appears so small.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Slamhound posted:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Slamhound posted:

:vince:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidAFrench/status/1087803857403555842

gotta agree with the conservative ladies on this one

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Maybe they should marry better men and raise better sons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Who What Now posted:

Maybe they should marry better men and raise better sons.

:effort: