Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

Cleaning day!

Also debating a haircut, but no idea what I want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I have hot dog socks and I love them but now I need to know if mustard is supposed to go on a specific foot. Anyone?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

RandomZero posted:

Your hair is rad!

The face of no sleep, because, well, I can't ever sleep. Happy Sunday!

Is that a combine overwatch Black Mesa shirt?

Arc Hammer has a new favorite as of 20:48 on Jan 20, 2019

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

and a gamer chair?

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Arcsquad12 posted:

Is that a combine overwatch Black Mesa shirt?

It is.

And the chair, yes. It is insanely comfortable.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Hanging out with a pup! :)

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Thats a very good pupper

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
They’re all good dogs, Brent

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Duck_King posted:

Cleaning day!

Also debating a haircut, but no idea what I want.

No haircut mang, it looks good on you

Both pics are top notch, btw

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I think just a bit more volume at the roots, and to clean up your shave game a bit and you will drop jaws.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I have hot dog socks and I love them but now I need to know if mustard is supposed to go on a specific foot. Anyone?

When I was a young boy my mom alway said "Mustard on the left, because ketchup is always right"
I've no idea why she said that, but it has always followed me through life and I'm happy I can share that wisdom to somebody else.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Greggster posted:

When I was a young boy my mom alway said "Mustard on the left, because ketchup is always right"
I've no idea why she said that, but it has always followed me through life and I'm happy I can share that wisdom to somebody else.
You are a prince. Thank you.

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

Teagan posted:

I think just a bit more volume at the roots, and to clean up your shave game a bit and you will drop jaws.

Yeah, I took this pre-beard trim. It was getting a bit wiry.

appleskates
Feb 21, 2008

Find your freedom in the music.
Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick.
Post more, please! I was going to post a selfie, but between putting it on Imgur and posting here, people said mean things about my face so I deleted it. ☹️

Anyway, here is my office today.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

gently caress those clowns, have some puppies instead.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

appleskates posted:

Post more, please! I was going to post a selfie, but between putting it on Imgur and posting here, people said mean things about my face so I deleted it. ☹️

Fixed your image.

Also,

Icon Of Sin posted:

gently caress those clowns

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

appleskates posted:

Make an account on imgur, then just use imgur.com/upload, or the app Minimgur, to upload them. Then it's private and doesn't post to the community.

I've uploaded 5994 and none are public because gently caress that low-effort driveby community.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Screwing around with Instagram face filters some more

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

appleskates posted:

gently caress `em. Whether you're a stunning elf prince(ss) or a scrobbly little gremlin like myself, some goddamn troglodyte somewhere is gonna be a dick about it.

Content:

Ellie Crabcakes has a new favorite as of 00:11 on Jan 23, 2019

appleskates
Feb 21, 2008

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

gently caress `em. Whether you're a stunning elf prince(ss) or a scrobbly little gremlin like myself, some goddamn troglodyte somewhere is gonna be a dick about it.

Thanks. You’re nice and not even a little bit gremliney.

I don’t think I am a troll, but i could be so wrong. This was the picture. Sorry I don’t wear makeup when I am cutting cheese, I guess?

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

appleskates posted:

I don’t think I am a troll, but i could be so wrong. This was the picture. Sorry I don’t wear makeup when I am cutting cheese, I guess?

You are gorgeous and people who downvote selfies on imgur are shitstains who are ugly as poo poo on the inside (which means outside too). gently caress them and keep posting

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

appleskates posted:

You look great! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. gently caress the idiot haters!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

appleskates posted:

The Internet Male strikes again! You're adorable.

Also, sometimes I make the same face when I'm cutting the cheese.

:yosbutt::gas:

Sehkmet
Oct 22, 2004
All I want is a kind word, a warm bed, and UNLIMITED POWER.

appleskates posted:

Oh my gosh you have beautiful eyes!

Also don't sweat the no-makeup, I never wear the stuff because if a speck of foundation or something comes within ten feet of me I break out. :sparkles:

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

10 Beers posted:

You look great! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. gently caress the idiot haters!

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

appleskates posted:

Yeah, you look great, and have amazing eyes!

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

My girlfriend is a real angel

Edit: Oops I seem to have popped in right in the middle of a make up discussion my bad

Rich Uncle Chet has a new favorite as of 03:29 on Jan 23, 2019

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
^ e: no, you both are :swoon:

yeah gently caress makeup

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I've only worn eyeliner once or twice in the past 2 years.

No makeup is very cool. But wearing makeup is also very cool. I plan on doing eye make up again when I'm better. For now I don't feel like it. Both decisions are the right decision.

Do what makes you happy and comfortable!

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

No makeup is very cool. But wearing makeup is also very cool. I plan on doing eye make up again when I'm better. For now I don't feel like it. Both decisions are the right decision.

:same:

Mascara is easy enough as is lip gloss and i guess concealer but ugggghhhhhhhh anything more, personally. My ideal look is the frumpy scientist in a lap coat, even if im only condensed matter lol

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

appleskates posted:

What a lovely cheesemonger!

appleskates
Feb 21, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

Thanks, ya’ll are the best. Also, 420 don’t wear makeup erryday. I am forty-two. Do I look forty-two? No. I am nice to my skin.

Also people in this thread wearing makeup are cool and good and I am actually jealous because I always look the same. You are beautiful chameleon goddesses.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Kitties!!

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Speaking of makeup, I'm 90% sure this is the only time i've done more than mascara/concealer/gloss in the past 5-6 years, and I didn't even do it myself!

(left hand gal, obviously)

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
And holy wow, that was a lovely camera

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
The last selfie I took that I look okay in. I've not taken a good one since I've got this bad haircut before Christmas.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Xenoletum posted:

The last selfie I took that I look okay in. I've not taken a good one since I've got this bad haircut before Christmas.

Looks good?

I haven't had a haircut since before xmas. I'm gonna ask the guy here* to do it high and tight.

*being a really small town

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

My girlfriend is a real angel

Edit: Oops I seem to have popped in right in the middle of a make up discussion my bad

R u doing Katakuri?

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

syscall girl posted:

Looks good?

I haven't had a haircut since before xmas. I'm gonna ask the guy here* to do it high and tight.

*being a really small town

My phrasing was bad, this was before the bad haircut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

That D.Va hoodie is my new favorite thing.