Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just started a game in India for the first time, and I waited too long, India owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

How do you dissect the HRE once you’re already an emperor and thus can’t vassalise in? I’ve been using holy wars > steal heir of HRE duchy > give holy war duchy > murder HRE duke to carve out some but its excruciatingly slow. I don’t really want to war against the HRE for a duchy every 10 years either.

Is there any way to shatter it into duchy level provinces via mass rebellion/independence?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Nam Taf posted:

How do you dissect the HRE once you’re already an emperor and thus can’t vassalise in? I’ve been using holy wars > steal heir of HRE duchy > give holy war duchy > murder HRE duke to carve out some but its excruciatingly slow. I don’t really want to war against the HRE for a duchy every 10 years either.

Is there any way to shatter it into duchy level provinces via mass rebellion/independence?

Who are you playing as? If you are strong enough, engineer one of your heirs to get a claim on the empire and press it once said heir inherits.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Does the hre have religious restrictions on the title? Maybe you could get a heretic to inherit and really tear the place apart. I had a game as Brittany where England was wracked by religious civil war for decades straight, and then succession wars since every duke in the realm had a strong claim on the title from the previous wars. There was a solid hundred years where the only King of England who still held the crown when he died way the one who died in battle against an uprising.

Goon Danton fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jan 22, 2019

Disillusionist
Sep 19, 2007
On a related note, I recently captured the heir to West Francia on a raid. He was the only male heir and grandchild of the current king (I had actually sacrificed one of his sons to the gods and another died in my dungeons, all without me realizing it) and he was 3. So I educated him to be Reformed Germanic and Norse, (accidentally) ransomed him at 14 and he inherited the throne shortly after.

Of course, the Franks weren't happy to be ruled by a pagan so he faced a civil war almost immediately, I decided not to join because I was months away from fulfilling the See the Realm Prosper ambition, and he was deposed.

A few years later he gets "killed by peasant rabble," which seems appropriate. I forget how that outcome happens but it was a fitting end to the short-lived pagan king of Francia.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Nam Taf posted:

You wait until EU4 and then pull a Napoleon.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Disillusionist posted:

On a related note, I recently captured the heir to West Francia on a raid. He was the only male heir and grandchild of the current king (I had actually sacrificed one of his sons to the gods and another died in my dungeons, all without me realizing it) and he was 3. So I educated him to be Reformed Germanic and Norse, (accidentally) ransomed him at 14 and he inherited the throne shortly after.

Of course, the Franks weren't happy to be ruled by a pagan so he faced a civil war almost immediately, I decided not to join because I was months away from fulfilling the See the Realm Prosper ambition, and he was deposed.

A few years later he gets "killed by peasant rabble," which seems appropriate. I forget how that outcome happens but it was a fitting end to the short-lived pagan king of Francia.

I caught one of Charlemagne's kids on a raid, married him to one of my dude's numerous daughters, and he tried to take over Sweden genetically. He knocked up three of my other daughters and a grandchild. :randstare:

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
You goofs forgot to mention that religious cults also get to seed their religion at the highest rank, which is still, even with them broken, the best way to do it as a tiny, weak religion.

Sad but true

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nam Taf posted:

I relentlessly murdered Emperors until the claims scattered into a million pieces and revolts started everywhere, then gobbled up all the rebels

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Deceitful Penguin posted:

You goofs forgot to mention that religious cults also get to seed their religion at the highest rank, which is still, even with them broken, the best way to do it as a tiny, weak religion.

Sad but true

Does that works for zoroastrian? The only society available, AFAIK, is Hermetic

I already got a holy site and Im on my way for a second one (then it will get hard, cause all the others belong to the loving huge Arabian Empire), but I had to swear to the Western Protectorate in order to do that, so I can no longer holy war. That makes my options to improve MA very limited. The fact Im a vassal of a liege with a different faitth also makes the holy sites only "partially controlled", it seems (I was never in this situation - such a tiny weak religion and a vassal to another faith - so everything related is kinda new to me, even though Ive played hundreds of hours of CK2)

Also some big nomad khan to the north follows some zoroastrian heresy, and since they have a lot more provinces than I do, zoroastrian became the heresy, which seems to make matters worse

Currently thats my situation: 25% MA, cant convert a single county, and cant holy war

Elias_Maluco fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jan 22, 2019

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
Every religion has a secret religious society, but you must falsely profess faith to join them (e.g. you are openly muslim, but secretly zoroastrian), the decision should be in intrigue window. I once converted Abbasid blob as a secret zoroastrian.

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jan 22, 2019

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Disillusionist posted:

he had a peasant revolt and they sieged down the castle where he was staying. rebels like that can't take prisoners so if you hit the 'got captured' chance you just die instead.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Elias_Maluco posted:

Does that works for zoroastrian? The only society available, AFAIK, is Hermetic

I already got a holy site and Im on my way for a second one (then it will get hard, cause all the others belong to the loving huge Arabian Empire), but I had to swear to the Western Protectorate in order to do that, so I can no longer holy war. That makes my options to improve MA very limited. The fact Im a vassal of a liege with a different faitth also makes the holy sites only "partially controlled", it seems (I was never in this situation - such a tiny weak religion and a vassal to another faith - so everything related is kinda new to me, even though Ive played hundreds of hours of CK2)

Also some big nomad khan to the north follows some zoroastrian heresy, and since they have a lot more provinces than I do, zoroastrian became the heresy, which seems to make matters worse

Currently thats my situation: 25% MA, cant convert a single county, and cant holy war
falsely confess to either Buddhism or Taoism (Buddhism is better and gets you a holy war again) and then work on your religious cult within the western protectorate while racking up China points to have them invade the Abbs, then choose to join it when they do, so stockpile cash and make sure you have a princess beforehand so you can wreck them for certain orrrrr declare your own seperate holy war for their poo poo (though why bother when you can do that later with all the bow split up land?)

Then bide your time until China is hosed, declare independence (hopefully via faction) and have a ball

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Alright, seems effective.

And interesting, I never falsely confessed to another faith either, it will be my first

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Also goes without saying that you should be playing the marriage game and claim one meanwhile. Once you go Buddhist you can also start eyeing up India for both of those

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Randaconda posted:

I caught one of Charlemagne's kids on a raid, married him to one of my dude's numerous daughters, and he tried to take over Sweden genetically. He knocked up three of my other daughters and a grandchild. :randstare:

loving Karlings

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

:iiam:

Yeah no idea how a christian manages to self-sacrifice. For that matter how do pagans self sacrifice?

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

Thanks all for the tips. I’m Britannia in a paint-the-map game with about 4-5x the levy of the HRE, so wat isn’t a problem. I’ve only got 25-30 years left so have been using the last part of the game to work out the best techniques to dismember the HRE. I’ll try combinations of excommunication wars, emperor stabbing, etc to see how much I can destabilise it.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

lurksion posted:

:iiam:

Yeah no idea how a christian manages to self-sacrifice. For that matter how do pagans self sacrifice?

Atlas blood providing ability to worship ancestors?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Do the Ynglings get a bloodline from being descendants of Odin through Freyr?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

FreudianSlippers posted:

Do the Ynglings get a bloodline from being descendants of Odin through Freyr?

They get a bloodline, but I'm not sure if they mention Odin or Freyr.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

But that's the whole point of the dynasty. The "Yngvi" the lings are supposedly descended from is Freyr. Of course according to Ynglinga Saga the old gods weren't actually divine but men from Asia that were so heroic that our ancestors thought they were gods which totally makes it ok and not heretical to revere them and claim descent from them.

Though if I remember correctly Freyr one of the Vanir and not the Æsir which means he was not related to Odin by blood. Or not very closely. Odin is only about two generations removed from the creation of the cosmos which means he is probably related to everyone on some level.

E:
A mythology game using a similar engine to CK2 would be cool. Zeus would of course he hardcoded as always being on seduction focus.

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Jan 23, 2019

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

FreudianSlippers posted:

But that's the whole point of the dynasty. The "Yngvi" the lings are supposedly descended from is Freyr. Of course according to Ynglinga Saga the old gods weren't actually divine but men from Asia that were so heroic that our ancestors thought they were gods which totally makes it ok and not heretical to revere them and claim descent from them.

Though if I remember correctly Freyr one of the Vanir and not the Æsir which means he was not related to Odin by blood. Or not very closely. Odin is only about two generations removed from the creation of the cosmos which means he is probably related to everyone on some level.

E:
A mythology game using a similar engine to CK2 would be cool. Zeus would of course he hardcoded as always being on seduction focus.

Ducks do get +25% fertility and are the closest thing to swans in the game. :tinfoil:

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

FreudianSlippers posted:

But that's the whole point of the dynasty. The "Yngvi" the lings are supposedly descended from is Freyr.
Yngling dynasty of CK2 is basically Fairhair dynasty starting with Harald Fairhair.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Dwesa posted:

Yngling dynasty of CK2 is basically Fairhair dynasty starting with Harald Fairhair.

pfff.

As an Icelander I have a beef with Harald Fairhair. Iceland was settled (allegedly) by Norwegians either fleeing his reign or those who had fought against him during his conquest that didn't want to have a king for an enemy. If that fucker hadn't taken over Norway I wouldn't be here in the rear end end of nowhere.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Anyone tried 1.3 version of Warhammer: Geheimnisnach? Does it work well?

Supposedly Holy Fury compatible and undergoing a series of major overhauls.

I remember this mod being awesome, with the sole exception being that like Games Workshop the mod team is a big fan of Chaos overwhelms everything in the end.

Also, was a bit buggy at times.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/official-happy-holidays-heretics.1141282/

EDIT: Never mind, misread the announcement. 1.3 isn't out yet. Just an unreleased beta at the moment. <_<

Charlz Guybon fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jan 24, 2019

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

So I started an Old Gods Asturias game to play around with the Reconquista mechanics and everything was going well. My last ruler came under my control as a Satanist with pretty good traits except for being possessed and having some of the secret Satanic blessing modifiers as well as very strong suspicion. I dropped him out of the Satanists and made him a Hermeticist. He became magus and wrote the second magnum opus in the family. He picked up a couple bad traits. So for the hell of it I dropped him out of the hermetics (his learning was high enough to continue utilizing the books and other artifacts) and made him a Dominican, switching to the theology focus in the process.

By now he's become King Palagio II "the Priest-Hater" de Cantabria, ruler of Leon, Navarra, Galicia, and Lusitania. His own part in the Reconquista left the Umayyads in Iberia utterly broken and the rest of his reign saw further gains against them, including vigorous efforts from various dukes on their own. Being Dominican has also paid off and all but the possession and Satanic modifiers remain of his bad traits. He's turned into an amazing ruler. Meanwhile, in the east, Jewish Khazars have become more and more powerful until they finally end up dealing a deathblow to the Byzantine Empire and conquering them. The Pope has had enough and calls for the crusades to deal with the now-Khazarian Jewish Byzantines. So I jump into the crusade clean up to my balls, committing every man I have to the fight. The crusade is won and suddenly King Palagios II the Priest-Hater finds himself the ruler of Greece as well. Thankfully this also gets rid of the title, making him King Palagio II the Sword of the Lord.

So I figure this guy's pretty awesome and take the ambition to forge a bloodline, but before it can finish I also get the immortality event chain. It ends in failure and reincarnation. But oddly enough, unlike very single other time I've had reincarnation happen, where the kid's completely out of the line of succession, this newborn becomes the new king! Holy poo poo! So now I've got the newborn King Wifredo de Cantabrias, starting right out of the gate with Temperate, Humble, Charitable, Kind, Gregarious, Honest, and Brave. gently caress yeah! And on top of that, King Palagio II gets beatified and canonized by the current Pope, giving me a bloodline! Palagio's name changes again, of course, so it's the Blood of Saint Palagio II "the Prophet" of Cantabrias. And he never lost the possessed trait either lol. So I guess when you get right down to it, my current ruler is secretly a living saint who in his past life was a demon-possessed Satanist at one point.

So yeah, still loving Holy Fury the more I play it and it's a really pleasant surprise to get to actually utilize a reincarnated ruler. Usually the best I can do is give the reincarnated kid some land when he comes of age.

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jan 25, 2019

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Charlz Guybon posted:

Anyone tried 1.3 version of Warhammer: Geheimnisnach? Does it work well?

Supposedly Holy Fury compatible and undergoing a series of major overhauls.

I remember this mod being awesome, with the sole exception being that like Games Workshop the mod team is a big fan of Chaos overwhelms everything in the end.

Also, was a bit buggy at times.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/official-happy-holidays-heretics.1141282/

EDIT: Never mind, misread the announcement. 1.3 isn't out yet. Just an unreleased beta at the moment. <_<

Chaos overwhelming everything is a key part of the ham setting. I swear to you, neither the modders nor the original gw writers are Chaos Fans skewing the ~~lore~~ for their faction

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Speaking of amazing rulers, I was playing around as a nomad, and this was my first time playing them. They are incredibly powerful, but I felt like I was missing 90% of the game since I had no idea how my heir was generated and there were no vassals to deal with or anything. So I decide to just say gently caress it, reform the faith and go do something settled. I pick cosmopolitan, enatic clans, astrology, and no leader, just because I've always done unyielding for nature and autocephalus leader for GHW, enatic clans because I have to use it every time, and astrology because hermetics. Pretty soon after reforming the faith my leader died, leaving his strong daughter in charge.

As I was playing as the mongol ruler in 867, this let her declare herself Ghengis Khan, forming the mongol empire and a neat bloodline. And well...I decide to stop being a nomad in the most mongol way ever. Northern India had been mostly unified by Rajastan, so it was time for the invasion to end all invasions. I sieged every single county down. Which was harder than it sounds because he was apparently allied with the entire Indian subcontinent. In a war that spanned decades I chased out reinforcing armies and occupied it and bam, became settled with one hell of a nest egg.

Sure it sucks being reliant on the Mongol Empire holding onto the holy sites for MA, but this is quite the different playthrough. Sadly, I thought you kept an invasion cb for being mongol culture, but I guess it requires tribal or nomadic government type. The real tricky thing will be figured out some way to go Indian religion for Samrat Chakravarti and then swapping back to Tengri. As well I was sad to find Cosmopolitan didn't include any reductions in revolt risk for having counties of different religions.

Eimi fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Jan 25, 2019

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

FreudianSlippers posted:

pfff.

As an Icelander I have a beef with Harald Fairhair. Iceland was settled (allegedly) by Norwegians either fleeing his reign or those who had fought against him during his conquest that didn't want to have a king for an enemy. If that fucker hadn't taken over Norway I wouldn't be here in the rear end end of nowhere.

There are no mosquitoes in Iceland. You do not know what a blessing this is, but trust me, it's a big one.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Eimi posted:

Speaking of amazing rulers, I was playing around as a nomad, and this was my first time playing them. They are incredibly powerful, but I felt like I was missing 90% of the game since I had no idea how my heir was generated and there were no vassals to deal with or anything. So I decide to just say gently caress it, reform the faith and go do something settled. I pick cosmopolitan, enatic clans, astrology, and no leader, just because I've always done unyielding for nature and autocephalus leader for GHW, enatic clans because I have to use it every time, and astrology because hermetics. Pretty soon after reforming the faith my leader died, leaving his strong daughter in charge.

As I was playing as the mongol ruler in 867, this let her declare herself Ghengis Khan, forming the mongol empire and a neat bloodline. And well...I decide to stop being a nomad in the most mongol way ever. Northern India had been mostly unified by Rajastan, so it was time for the invasion to end all invasions. I sieged every single county down. Which was harder than it sounds because he was apparently allied with the entire Indian subcontinent. In a war that spanned decades I chased out reinforcing armies and occupied it and bam, became settled with one hell of a nest egg.

Sure it sucks being reliant on the Mongol Empire holding onto the holy sites for MA, but this is quite the different playthrough. Sadly, I thought you kept an invasion cb for being mongol culture, but I guess it requires tribal or nomadic government type. The real tricky thing will be figured out some way to go Indian religion for Samrat Chakravarti and then swapping back to Tengri. As well I was sad to find Cosmopolitan didn't include any reductions in revolt risk for having counties of different religions.

Holy moley sieging down all those drat holdings. :stare:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

All of this sounds like Holy Fury is actually amazingly great. Didn't test it yet but you guys are giving me quite the motivation to get it and sink another 300 hours in this game.

Haven't played in like a year, are there any must-have mods around, too?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Eimi posted:

Sadly, I thought you kept an invasion cb for being mongol culture, but I guess it requires tribal or nomadic government type.

Nope, they changed that with Holy Fury. I posted lots of :words: about it earlier in the thread when I was really bitchy about it, but the more I play the better an idea I think it was.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
How the gently caress is it that we’re two dozen expansions in and war is still equally as stupid as ever? It’s barely improved compared to fuckin CK1 even except retinues help you ignore it being total poo poo.

Please for gently caress’s sake give me a final expansion that makes it so the HRE (known bastion of stability and united realm) can’t just effortlessly poo poo tens of thousands of men across Spain and the Maghreb.

E: also now that reconquistas and crusades are decent can we also just get rid of holy wars for catholics? Being a spanish muslim is just eternal hellwar vs france and hre. You can outgame the ai but it’s boring and tedious as poo poo and ruins any attempt at a more roleplay style game.

E2: also lol at the shiny new crusade system being broken crap in multiple starts. For example, pick Alexiad and watch 15 crusades for Thrace that succeed, take Rum’s 3 thracian provinces, then lose them as soon as the truce is up, then Thrace again!

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Jan 27, 2019

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Chaos overwhelming everything is a key part of the ham setting. I swear to you, neither the modders nor the original gw writers are Chaos Fans skewing the ~~lore~~ for their faction

gently caress that bullshit. In Storm of Chaos the forces of Chaos got their asses absolutely stomped and only ludicrous blatant cheating on the part of Games Workshop even made it close. We're talking 1927 rigged Liberian election level cheating.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

I'm playing the Charlemagne start and it's about the year 870 now. Orthodox has been entirely supplanted by Iconoclasts, both Romuva and Germanic have reformed, Catholicism has reached 0% Moral Authority and is detonating into at least three separate simultaneous heresies. Francia has split into its usual bordergore self (Five overlapping kingdoms), there are "So-and-so's Host" 1000-ish stacks of raiders led by landless schmucks everywhere (sacking all the temples and cratering MA), the Saxons have stolen the entire low countries, Tengri hordes have conquered the reformed-romuvan Lithuanian kingdom, and the Abbasid Blob (ruled by a series of teenage girl caliphs) is about the only part of the world that isn't a complete and utter shitshow. I'm pretty sure the Pope is a member of a satanic cult.

So my question to you is, how do I destroy a primary empire-level title, such that it fractures into its constituent vassal kingdoms? I've already tried using the console to grant myself a spare imperial title, then the title in question; trying to destroy the title in question by making the other empire my primary didn't work.

Radio Free Kobold fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jan 27, 2019

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

Radio Free Kobold posted:

Abbasid Blob (ruled by a series of teenage girl caliphs)
The hell did that happen? Those are agnatic open (and if no one male is left, it goes to some vassal) unless full status of women law (tech to legalism 6 or 7 to even unlock) and change crown law.

So my question to you is, how do I destroy a primary empire-level title, such that it fractures into its constituent vassal kingdoms? I've already tried using the console to grant myself a spare imperial title, then the title in question; trying to destroy the title in question by making the other empire my primary didn't work.
Empire titles are only destroyed on full holding loss, or by china-related wars.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

If by "Full holding loss" you mean "Being held by a landless schmuck", then i already tried that; used the console to give the empire in question to some random kid and it just gave him the empire.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Finally I got independent from thw Western Proctetorate

One of the longest and hardest wars Ive ever fought in this game. I dragged all big vassals with me(mostly all north India), so it was like ,35K (for us) vs 25K, and China was in civil war., so no help. But WP has Deccan Empire, Tibet Empire and numerous Khans as tributaries, and they all go in, inexplicably eager to kill and die for the massive assholes stealing from us all.

They kept attacking from all sides with big stacks, I had to split my armies to be able to defend them on all fronts while trying to siege some of their land. I lst a number of battles, I had to resort to mercs sometimes, and it took almost 20 years of war and - I not gonna lie - some reloads

Strangely the war seemed to boost my ruler life expectancy: he was loving 65 already when it started, he won the war with 82. Lost 2 heirs to diseases while the old fucker refused to die, fortunately I still had a 16 years old daughter with decent stats to nominate (elective here), my last daughter actually

Right after victory, I still had time to take advantage of the old man massive prestige and create an empire. He dies a bit after, the daughter takes in, all is going alright. Zoroastrian now has 65% MA, provinces are starting to convert

But by then China civil war is over, an expansionist emperor takes in, and.. I get an ultimatum to become a WP tributary. Fuckin fuckers

Thats where I stopped. Dont know what I will do yet. Im a lot stronger now, 20K. And WP is smaller than ever, after losing most of his vassals on my revolt, they are down to around 10K. But then they will be summoning those magical 50K stacks arent they

Elias_Maluco fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jan 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

If by "Full holding loss" you mean "Being held by a landless schmuck", then i already tried that; used the console to give the empire in question to some random kid and it just gave him the empire.
That's not via gameplay. The cleanup after a war that takes land (e.g. Holy War) will kill the titles correctly. You might have created a permanent landless empire that way. Though I think landless titles that are not supposed to be permanent (e.g. Pope) do get destroyed on succession, so it will disappear eventually.

Elias_Maluco posted:

Thats where I stopped. Dont know what I will do yet. Im a lot stronger now, 20K. And WP is smaller than ever, after losing most of his vassals on my revolt, they are down to around 10K. But then they will be summoning those magical 50K stacks arent they
Yep

lurksion fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Jan 27, 2019